Home
Posted By: MadMooner Recommended Buffalo "hunts"? - 10/01/16
Looking to fill the freezer and without drawing any tags this year and time being tight, I was thinking a buffalo "hunt" might be a good way to do it.

Don't care about any trophy. Just a pile of healthy meat and a skin.

Anyone have any leads on a good deal? Thinking WA, OR, ID, or MT all would be an easy drive.
i'd check into british Columbia too
Try Triple U ranch in South Dakota. I heard that the ranch was up for sale recently but they did offer a hunt at very decent prices. Not sure if the rach has sold or not yet.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Looking to fill the freezer and without drawing any tags this year and time being tight, I was thinking a buffalo "hunt" might be a good way to do it.

Don't care about any trophy. Just a pile of healthy meat and a skin.

Anyone have any leads on a good deal? Thinking WA, OR, ID, or MT all would be an easy drive.

Right in your neck of the woods is http://www.fouracesranch.net/. I have used them twice and a friend used them once. The place is near Madras, Oregon. (541) 489-3467 Caleb Johnson the former PBA bull rider.
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
Try Triple U ranch in South Dakota. I heard that the ranch was up for sale recently but they did offer a hunt at very decent prices. Not sure if the rach has sold or not yet.

Ted Turner has bought the Triple U.
© 24hourcampfire