Home
Posted By: markhammett Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
I'm looking to plan a hunt in the future and looking for suggestions. I don't care what game animal it is or where just want something that is cheap and have the opportunity to kill multiple animals. They don't have to be trophies and I prefer a non guided hunt either on blm land or pay trespass fees. Pm me to discuss.
Posted By: 805 Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
Wy antelope!
Posted By: markhammett Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
That is currently at the top of my list
Posted By: mohick Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
Agree, that will be the most fun you can ever have!!
Posted By: mohick Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
NO need for trespass fee plenty of good public land to hunt
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
In Idaho, you can hunt public land for deer (both mulies and WT's), elk, bear, wolf and cougar all at the same time, all tags OTC. Most of the elk OTC tags are in the north half of the state. WT's predominate there but there are some good mulies, too. To save a few $, Idaho allows non-res hunters to use a deer tag on a wolf, bear, or cat.
Posted By: Oregonmuley Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
Originally Posted by 805
Wy antelope!

+1!!! Hunting antelope in Wyoming DIY is about as much fun as you can have hunting. Depending in the areas you can get up to 5 total tags, its usually pretty easy to fill at least 2-3. Plus antelope is tasty stuff so getting multiple tags is the way to go. I look forward to my annual trip every year, already planning this years adventure:)
Posted By: Whelen Nut Re: Spot and stalk hunt - 03/11/17
Originally Posted by 805
Wy antelope!

Agree!
© 24hourcampfire