Home
Posted By: Tuco New Book - 07/19/23
My newest novel, "Africa", is now available on Amazon under "WF Waldrip." It's a historical adventure and I'd be very grateful if members of the 'Fire would take a look at it. Thanks to all.

Wade
Posted By: Tuco Re: New Book - 07/22/23
One more run at it.
Posted By: pete53 Re: New Book - 07/22/23
maybe try to sell them on the Fire ? show us some pictures and tell us what`s in the book
Posted By: jpr9954 Re: New Book - 07/22/23
Originally Posted by Tuco
My newest novel, "Africa", is now available on Amazon under "WF Waldrip." It's a historical adventure and I'd be very grateful if members of the 'Fire would take a look at it. Thanks to all.

Wade

Will this be coming out in a Kindle edition?
Posted By: Tuco Re: New Book - 07/23/23
Kindle edition is currently being formatted and is in the pipeline. Thank you for asking.
Posted By: Tuco Re: New Book - 07/23/23
Originally Posted by pete53
maybe try to sell them on the Fire ? show us some pictures and tell us what`s in the book

Cover picture, synopsis, and sample pages can be accessed on Amazon by typing "WF Waldrip" into the search box. 'Africa' is a historical epic that combines themes of ancient Rome with contemporary African hunting. I concede it sounds weird at first blush but, intertwined, the combination results in a captivating story....such is my hope, anyway. Thanks for your suggestion, Pete.

Wade
Posted By: Tuco Re: New Book - 07/28/23
"Africa" is now available in Kindle format for those who prefer that format. Many thanks to all.

Wade
Posted By: cra1948 Re: New Book - 07/29/23
Just ordered Kindle edition, will give it a try.
Posted By: Tuco Re: New Book - 07/29/23
Many thanks, Cra1948. I hope you enjoy the read and look forward to your unvarnished assessment of "Africa", good or bad.

Wade
Posted By: pete53 Re: New Book - 07/29/23
Tuco , so what is the price and shipping from you ? i have always liked how Mule Deer and his dear wife sell their books and sign them. good luck,Pete53
© 24hourcampfire