Home
Posted By: dukxdog JUMBO 101 Pound Elephant! - 04/08/11
Nixon Dzingai of SSG Safaris operates the Malapati Safari Area bordering the Gona re Zhou in southeastern Zimbabwe. Last week he had a Spanish client kill a wonderful elephant of 101 pounds. This has been a great year for Nixon since he has already had clients kill 52#, 66# and 70# bulls. I wanted to share the photos with you of this tremendous set of ivory. These are huge for modern day elephant hunters. PM me if you have a serious interest in elephant hunting.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
This is a 70# bull
[Linked Image]
This one weighs 66 pounds
[Linked Image]
Posted By: AB2506 Re: JUMBO 101 Pound Elephant! - 04/09/11
Not that I'm experienced, but from my reading, I didn't think there were any 100 pounders left. Wow!
PM me if you have a serious interest in elephant hunting.

Looks to me like you need to talk to Rick about advertisement prices. miles
Those tusks were always huge. They're almost unheard of for modern hunting! Outstanding trophy!
Wasn't there a lot of finger pointing and name calling regarding SSG over on AR last year? I don't recall all the particulars, but do recall that Nixon Dzingai and SSG Safari were involved, with most of the AR regulars supporting SSG.

JEff
Posted By: Lhook7 Re: JUMBO 101 Pound Elephant! - 04/12/11
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Wasn't there a lot of finger pointing and name calling regarding SSG over on AR last year? I don't recall all the particulars, but do recall that Nixon Dzingai and SSG Safari were involved, with most of the AR regulars supporting SSG.

JEff

Here is the thread. I would not hesitate to hunt with SSG.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/7021038321?r=7021038321#7021038321
© 24hourcampfire