Home
Posted By: ChrisD Searcy 470 Double & Rigby Rifle - 02/19/12
I just posted a Searcy double rifle and Rigby magazine rifle for sale in the classified section in case anyone is looking for one. Chris
Wish I could afford the 470! Good luck.
Buying a lotto ticket ASAP.

Mark, if I hit the lotto, I'm buying you that rifle and a trip back to Africa.

If I don't, well, it's the thought that counts, right? wink
Fill us in on the questions asked please. Never nice rifle and good price.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Buying a lotto ticket ASAP.

Mark, if I hit the lotto, I'm buying you that rifle and a trip back to Africa.

If I don't, well, it's the thought that counts, right? wink

MUCH appreciated, freind!
That's a screaming good price on the Searcy! I paid much more for mine. But then again I've got the Luxus wood on it.
It is a very good price and someone needs to jump on it before I become single and homeless. Oh yeah she said the dog stays with her too. Damn it someone buy it before I lose everything, my dog!
Awww Go ahead and get it! If all else fails you can add DRSS to your tag line and join us for some fun shooting.
If I get it can I sleep on your couch? smile

Wait what about my Chessie? No I have to be strong!
Grow a set and tell her just how it is! wink
Spring is just around the corner so you won't be too cold too long. laugh
Oh,,, And by the way...
The couch idea is out! I'm not into sleeping one wide and two deep on a single bed with a guy!

Why am I on the couch? That's a different story all together. wink
Can you do a package deal...Both rifles and a divorce lawyer all rolled into one? Actually I'd need a casket or wittness protection! smile
Haha its not that I don't have a set. You ever hear of, Do you want to win the battle or the war?

Honestly she most likely wouldn't say a word about it. It really comes down to justifing it to myself at this time. Had this been posted a year ago I would not have blinked an eye and the deal would have been done. Maybe if it was a year from now the same thing. Right now I have a few irons in the fire so justifing it is hard right now.
I have a sale of a rifle in the works. If it pans out, I'm all over the Searcy!
This is a screaming deal Biebs! (as you well know!)
Who, me? :-)
Yeah.. But this one doesn't have ejectors or spectacular wood.
I perfer extractors. Wood can be changed easy enough if that is a high priority. Besides nice wood hurts more with every little ding.
No matter how nice it is .... It's still a tool to be used as intended!
MC, I have a Sauer 450 NE conversion for $4500 that's a accurate SOB.Or a Ruger #1 450 NE also.
That is correct it is a tool that should be used. That is why I wouldn't bother with upgraded wood.
It came this way.. But I like it!

How about a 600 NE single shooter? Would the wife get testy over that too?
I am sure I would like the wood too. No she really doesn't care. All she cares about is the bills are paid, there is food in the fridge, and we are happy. If I were to buy it she wouldn't say a word. Well maybe oh that is what you bought? LOL
LOL,,
© 24hourcampfire