Home
If so, stop by the Hunters Namibia Safaris booth and say hello. The Lamprechts, my wife and I (I'm the H.N.S. USA rep) will be there all four days and look forward to meeting lots of Campfire members. If you can't make Dallas, we will also have a booth at Houston, Charlotte, Atlanta and the Sheep Show.

Hope to see you there.

RS
Greetings RipS, Yes, I will be at the DSC Show, I can stop by and say "Hello',,,if I can find your booth.
My wife and I will be there all four days. Hope to see a lot of you guys there
Yes. my wife and I will be at the Dallas show all four days. Skipping SCI this year, though.
I plan on being there. It's hard to believe it is time again. Nice place to wonder around with like minded people
I'd like to go, but it's the last weekend of deer season frown They coulda timed things a little better smile
I'm going for the first time. Love to meet you guys there.
I'll be there Fri. and Sat. I never could make it to Reno for the gunmakers show so I'm glad they are having it in Dallas this year.
Looks like there's a gunshow at Market Hall too.
Will be there one day - probably Saturday - and will stop by the booth. Hopefully will have a chance to meet others; however, there are usually so many there it's hard to find folks without an event or prearranged meeting.
Was planning on going but realized that I will be flying back to Kazakhstan on Tuesday so opted out to hang out at home.
All day tomorrow
Saturday -- with a Cotton Bowl shirt and a baseball jacket that says BLAAUWKRANTZ. And a beautiful woman, also a hunter who calls me husband.
© 24hourcampfire