Home
Posted By: Heeler Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
For the recent travelers that flew economy comfort, did you feel it was worth the extra $$$?

BTW I did read the 2011 thread but figured there'd be more input since then.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
I used it last June. Well worth the extra $$ IMO.

Mike
Posted By: SwampCritter Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
for the extra $ well worth it in my opinion, have used it several times recently
This was worth its weight in GOLD!!!! I highly recommend it! My wife and I flew econ. comfort from Atlanta to Joberg back in May and I would never even consider that flight outside of econ. comfort or up. Best of luck planning your trip- sure wish I could get back there soon...

-John
Posted By: Grumulkin Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
Isn't it ironic you have to pay more to be comfortable? You would think basic comfort would be a given.

I guess if they can't get more money out of you they can at least take some pleasure in torturing you.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
I am 6'-3" and it was worth every penny. Not as important for my wife as she is much shorter than me
Posted By: Heeler Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
Economy comfort it is. Thanks guys.

Now, if Delta would just waive the $75 for the second checked bag.
Posted By: maddog Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/07/13
Originally Posted by Mike70560
I am 6'-3" and it was worth every penny. Not as important for my wife as she is much shorter than me

I'm with Mike. I'm 6' 3", and at the time, weighed 245 lbs. That seat at the bulkhead was HUGE! Had it coming and going..... Wouldn't do it any different!

maddog
Posted By: rxgremlin Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
I just priced Delta and it was only $169 extra each way for economy comfort. That is dirt cheap for an upgrade!
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
Originally Posted by maddog
Originally Posted by Mike70560

I'm with Mike. I'm 6' 3", and at the time, weighed 245 lbs. That seat at the bulkhead was HUGE! Had it coming and going..... Wouldn't do it any different!

maddog

What seat #'s are at the bulkhead? If I get to go I'm makin' sure I get one. I'm a bigger guy too.
Posted By: utah708 Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
Last time I went to JBG, I got bulkhead both ways, and it was great.

In terms of the Economy Comfort, if you are a Silver Medallion, you can upgrade for free to the EC seats, if they are available, in the 24 hours before the flight.
Posted By: Bob33 Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
An Ambien pill is cheaper.
Posted By: utah708 Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
They are not mutually exclusive choices.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
Originally Posted by JGRaider
What seat #'s are at the bulkhead?

Row 31

Get the seats on either side of the plane (A, B, C, G, H, J)
Posted By: slg888 Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/15/13
Economy comfort & unlimited amount of free movies made the flight seem quicker for me. I'd pay the xtra $ again.
Posted By: cotis Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/16/13
Go to seatguru.com and enter the airline and flight #. Planes get moved around so the seat numbers at the bulkhead can change. Economy comfort is definitely worth the money.
Posted By: CharlesL Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/16/13
+1 on seatguru.com. I have it loaded anytime I go to book a flight.

Has anyone had any experience with American Airlines new coach seat category? I think it is called Main Cabin Select or something like that.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Delta Economy Comfort - 01/17/13
Originally Posted by JGRaider
What seat #'s are at the bulkhead? If I get to go I'm makin' sure I get one. I'm a bigger guy too.

As a frequent flyer I find this website http://www.seatguru.com really useful for figuring out what seats to pick.

*woops guess I should have read to end of thread before replying blush
© 24hourcampfire