Home
I've got another great special for you guys. Great hunt in South Africa with a top notch outfit. You will work for your buffalo and have a fantastic time doing it. Walk and Stalk.

Includes:
7 x Day's Hunting 1 on 1 with your PH
1x Cape Buffalo Bull
Rifle or Archery

The above rates include the following:
Accommodation is quoted per person per day
The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport

The above rates excludes the following:
Accommodations prior to and after safari
Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
Gratuities

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
do you take human kidneys in trade? pretty sure i just need one.....
Ha! Try the big auction site...you never know!
grin good luck though im guessing its gonna go quick.....wish i wasnt busted up so i could go back to a second job and actually get over there....
Where exactly is the concession where the buffalo hunt is conducted?
Originally Posted by Gristle Head
Where exactly is the concession where the buffalo hunt is conducted?

I, too, would like to know this. Also, is there additional game? Specifically, I could be interested in Sable, Kudu and Waterbuck.

What is the size of the concession?

Thanks.

donsm70
Yep, more details are necessary.
This hunt is for a buffalo on foot, in thick scrub on approximately 7,500 acres. Limpopo province, South Africa up around Rooibokrall. The land is thick bush, this is not a "there he is in the open" type of hunt. The pucker factor and fun factor will be significant. The property is fenced with about 20 bulls. This hunt will be for an old hard bossed bull in the 36-38 range, with no particular animal hunted...just a hard bossed bull. Based upon last years hunts, it took an average of 3-4 days to get in good position for a shot. I will post some pictures of the country and lodging here soon.

The sable, kudu, and all of the other plains game will be hunted next door on the 30,000 acre parcel. Excellent kudu and sable have been taken. I myself have hunted with the outfitter twice and take a 57" kudu with my bow, limpopo has some great kudu.
From the air:

[Linked Image]

Lodging:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Not a very big area.
© 24hourcampfire