Home
[Linked Image]
How'd you get those animals to lay right there for the photo?
Seriously, Beautiful photo Marius.
Originally Posted by Hancock27

Those are park buffalo. Very tame. laugh
Seriously, 2 nice hard bossed buff there.
Way to go.
What area?
Those boys look pretty thrilled. I would be too, IF I had the money for that hunt.
Awesome!
Originally Posted by Blacktailer

Those are park buffalo. Very tame. laugh
Seriously, 2 nice hard bossed buff there.
Way to go.
What area?

Thank you sir. This hunt was conducted bordering the Klaserie. Had some Lions come through and take a Blue Wildebeest on day 2. Then one lion made us aware of his presence while tracking two buff bulls, which ended up on an unsuccessful stalk.
We found the herd moving from a waterhole around 15:00, and took the old dagga boy on the left first. Once he bellowed, the entire herd came back, and the one the right was brave enough and big enough to give us a chance.
Great photo. The pic says "Awesome!" 1000x!

Eric
Very nice!

donsm70
Klaserie is where??? Marius, when you get over here we got to talk about this!!! Lions and Wildebeast and buffalo. oh my!!!!
Klaserie is where??? Marius, when you get over here we got to talk about this!!! Lions and Wildebeast and buffalo. oh my!!!!

The Klaserie is a part of the Kruger National Park. The area that we hunted, borders this from two sides. There is a fence, but Elephant, Lions, Hyenas and Leopard come as they please. Tracks suggested that the Hyenas also got in on the action.
However, I would not recommend hunting it during the green season.
Took my first buff there which was my very first African animal.
July is not the green season, is it?
I saw AKtie last night, she wants to return to Africa, this time Namibia, and she would like to hunt an ostrich.
July will be perfect.

Looks like a good time.
© 24hourcampfire