Home
I just received word that the 2014 Safari Rifle Challenge is confirmed to air this Wednesday night, Jan 21st on the Outdoor Channel. As most of you know, the tv show "Shooting Gallery" was in attendance. They filmed Outdoor Life magazine editor John Snow (and some of you) shooting the various stages. They also filmed interviews and product profiles with many of the vendors that were there.

I appreciate all of the support that I have received from each of you and I hope to see you at shoot #5 on Sunday July 12, 2015.

P.S. The Libby Rod & Gun Club is in active negotiations with the National Forest Service to GREATLY expand our facilities. It is our intent to make the Lincoln County Shooting Sports Complex a destination range for all of the shooting disciplines. Things are looking good!

Here is a little teaser...
http://outdoorchannel.com/showvideos.aspx?show-id=983
All set to record, and nothing will keep me from making it this year!

laugh
Watched it tonight.
Seemed like an advertisement for Ruger, Hornady, and Montana more than anything.

Only got the last half. Comes on again at 11:00, so I'll see if I can catch that one.

Looks like some fun.

Liked the 4 bore blunderbuss. Lots of thump there, at least on the backside!
Cool!!!
It was great Jay.
I thought it showed what your shoot is all about, and I'll definitely be back in July.

I was very happy about it. It is difficult for me because it is their show and they cut/edit what they want, not what I want. I just wanted to see more events and some other things we had going on. I hope they will be back next year.
Watched the show, and enjoyed it. I signed up last year but couldn't make it, I am planning on being there this year. Rio7
© 24hourcampfire