Home
Wanted to give a public thanks to Steve at Travel With Guns. So he books my flight to Namibia over 3 months ago, Midland-Dallas-Atlanta-JBurg. I get an automated call from American Airlines last night at 8:45pm telling me my midland to Dallas flight for 8am tomorrow morning had been canceled, and to call the automated number they gave me to reschedule. I try the number, the machine promptly tells me they are experiencing a high volume of calls and to try again later. By now I've got a rather helpless feeling coming over me, and the wheels start turning. Maybe 10 minutes later I get a phone call from Steve Turner, telling me I'm already booked and confirmed on the only flight available that won't totally screw up the rest of my schedule. He tells me to show up and get on the plane, done deal.

IMHO, this is but one valuable reason to enlist the services of Travel With Guns, or Kathi at Wild Travel. Steve saved the day for me.......Thank you Steve.

BTW, the people checking my rifle never asked about the ITN# (which I have), and I didn't offer. Bags and rifle were checked all the way through to J'burg

In this Dayana age of increasing horrid customer service, I thought a public attaboy was appropriate.
Have heard nothing but good things about Steve...thats one more!
Nice work by STWG and good luck on your hunt JGRaider!
Have a great safari. BTW, you SUCK!! smile
BTW: You Suck.
Steve worked miracles for me when a two-country 21 day trip went haywire in Tanzania. So did Ray Atkinson.
Originally Posted by ingwe
BTW: You Suck.

+1

Good luck and happy hunting!
+1 for Steve.

I used him last August when going to Namibia and everything went smoothly.
We did a family trip involving photo safaris and hunting in Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa that Steve arranged. I was flying from Kazakhstan to Jo'Burg, wife and three sons from Texas. Eldest son found a hotty in Dubai and caused all to miss their flight. Steve had it well sorted in short order. A miracle, frankly.
My son and I used Steve, when we went to Zim., in 2011. Everything went perfect, beginning to end. Would not hesitate to use Steve and his crew, anytime.

maddog
As I sit here in room 10 at Africa Sky, I revel in the "you suck" accolades between bottles of Castle Light (you boys gotta admit....that hurt didn't it?). Africa Sky is an awesome place, great service since I stepped off the plane....great room, fantastic supper of beef filet, now some suds.
Let' see: that rates a "you suck" and a "GFY!" and a "I Hate You"
and whatever else I can think of.......

have fun though....
Great to hear good news and customer service taken seriously. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your hunt.
Castle LIGHT

You double suck. You're on vacation guy , live a little and drop the light!

Hope you have a great hunt.
Have a fantastic time Johnny. And oh yeah, you definitely SUCK! laugh
Originally Posted by JGRaider
As I sit here in room 10 at Africa Sky, I revel in the "you suck" accolades between bottles of Castle Light (you boys gotta admit....that hurt didn't it?). Africa Sky is an awesome place, great service since I stepped off the plane....great room, fantastic supper of beef filet, now some suds.

I hate you.
Steve at Travel w guns is the best. Both my trips to Africa came off without a hitch. Good luck on the safari. 163BC

Steve is indeed great. Booked our flights last July to Namibia and did us a good deal with avoiding places we didn't need to be along the way and working to fly my son out of Chile to meet us in Africa.

Eldest son found a hotty in Dubai and caused all to miss their flight.

I'm pretty sure I saw her when I was in Dubai and don't blame him one little bit.

BTW, you suck.

tag
© 24hourcampfire