Home
See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mXVZzkNIjbA

Don't know if it is true, but if so, why aren't they equally concerned about unborn children and the harvesting and sale of their body parts?
Oh, gee....I'm scared.

It's hard to tell if they are speaking figuratively or literally.....if figuratively, then I could care less; they've posted similar threats in the past.
...if literally, then they are proposing murder, which...the last time I checked....was illegal. I guess if I were law enforcement, the first time a hunter gets shot, these would be the first people I would go after....with a vengance.
If you look at the persons account, there are a number of things that seem to piss him/her/it off: Arming Syrian rebels, Texans, college industrial complex, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......
The fact that whomever/whatever it is, they feel the need to use a flashing "musical" intro, and voice sythesizers....really? sounds like a bunch of cowards to me, desparetely seeking attention....."hey!! look at me; I posted a threat on the internet....you better do as I say; I'm a bad ass!!"
....yeah, right! whistle They're about as scarey as a 10 year old girl in a tutu!

I find it hard to take seriously......probably some nerd in his late 30's in his momma's basement, and the closest he's ever come to kissing a girl is his computer screen.
© 24hourcampfire