Home
Here's a short video clip from Gunner's Impala hunt last September-October. This will be the last video I post from his trip. We got some footage of him shooting his zebra and duiker as well, but they weren't very good quality.
NICE Impala Gunner! laugh
Very nice indeed. You did good, again! Thanks for sharing. I vote you show the zebra footage anyway....I'm liking Gunner's hunts a whole lot.
Besides being a good hunter, gunner definitely has the persona and good looks for the big screen... cool

I, too, enjoy those videos, even with gunner in them... blush

DF
Many Thanks again John, that Impala was one of the animals I wanted most, I was sure happy to get a shot.
Originally Posted by ingwe
NICE Impala Gunner! laugh

Thanks Poobs, and I KNOW what you're laughing at. grin
My pleasure JG, that ram was about 140 yards out, I gotta tell ya buddy, the damn shots came quick there in the low bushveld, that 400 gr Woodleigh from the 400 Whelen punched the point of his right shoulder and put him in the dirt, DRT.

I love that damn cartridge AND hunting Africa. wink
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Besides being a good hunter, gunner definitely has the persona and good looks for the big screen... cool

I, too, enjoy those videos, even with gunner in them... blush

DF

A face for radio, and something about "only a Mother" are but a couple that come to mind DF. blush laugh
I happen to be filing in the rear express sight for the BBW #13 300 gr. solid on your Rub Goldberg 375 today too DF. laugh
I think Gunner has obtained the itch that can't be scratched :-)
I think Gunner has obtained the itch that can't be scratched away :-)
laugh, Oh yes, the cures right inside my checkbook. shocked grin
© 24hourcampfire