Home
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

July/August edition of the Texas Trophy Hunter Magazine she is excited to have story published and we leave in 30 days on her second Safari.
UBER-SWEET!!!! laugh
What a great memory to have with your daughter! Congrats to her on having that article published and good on you for making that trip happen. My daughter is 17months old and I can't wait to create some memories like that with her.
cool cool smile
Thanks great times and we are headed back over 7/24
https://m.facebook.com/Kacee-Crawford-161272870907978/

Her facebook page if you have FB and would like to follow her.
FANTASTIC!!!!!smile Hell of a job Dad, and Kacee.
Great job dad! Lots of great memories there. Look out Eva Shockey!
Do you have a link to the article? Great job!
Originally Posted by Sako76
Do you have a link to the article? Great job!

I will post link when it is released magazine has been sent to members and is not available on line or in stores as of yet.

Thanks. Definitely proud of the young lady she has become.
Originally Posted by gunner500
FANTASTIC!!!!!smile Hell of a job Dad, and Kacee.

You can say that again. Great stuff guys!
BMD;
Good afternoon to you sir - maybe evening already in Texas I guess - either way I trust this finds you folks well.

Please send along best wishes to Kacee both on getting the story published and on her graduation.

My goodness how the time does continue to fly, no?

Good luck to you on your next hunts and all the best to you all this summer.

Dwayne
Good for Kacee! Doesn't suck for Dad, either.
Originally Posted by BMD
https://m.facebook.com/Kacee-Crawford-161272870907978/

Her facebook page if you have FB and would like to follow her.

Great stuff....the magazine article

But Facebook is a place I will never tread nor "follow"
Facebook is okay, but use complex passwords to defeat hackers, and don't accept friend requests from people you don't know.
Thanks and will definitely keep you posted on upcoming Safar with Cheetau Safari
I just logged on to Facebook because so many hunting outfits are using it instead of a website and if you want their info.....
So I checked out your daughters page...EXCELLENT! Really well done, Pro- Hunting at its best. Tell her to keep it up!
Originally Posted by ingwe
I just logged on to Facebook because so many hunting outfits are using it instead of a website and if you want their info.....
So I checked out your daughters page...EXCELLENT! Really well done, Pro- Hunting at its best. Tell her to keep it up!

Thanks. She is definitely trying.
© 24hourcampfire