Home
I received this little morsel from Dennis Harris of The Artistry of Wildlife yesterday

All he lacks is restoring the horn color and he will be ready to send it towards Southern Missouri

The finish details are as good as I have ever laid eyes on but Dennis is an artist

[Linked Image]

wow. always thought if I could hunt one African antelope, Greater Kudu would be the one.
Hope he like blonde / walnut as opposed to the standard boiled-in black, shiny product African taxis seem to insist one. Fantastic detail!
WOW! laugh
Originally Posted by agazain
Hope he like blonde / walnut as opposed to the standard boiled-in black, shiny product African taxis seem to insist one. Fantastic detail!

Dennis has several pictures so I'm betting he will look about as natural as it gets

[Linked Image]
That is absolutely fantastic Ted. You ought to be very proud.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That is absolutely fantastic Ted. You ought to be very proud.

I'm very happy to get it. I was on the fence about taxidermy but Dennis gave me financial options no other taxidermist offered.

I have 10 mounts that he will do for me over the course of 5 years
Great spiral on that kudu.

Very nice. donsm70
Beautimous mount!
Originally Posted by donsm70
Great spiral on that kudu.

Very nice. donsm70

Thanks go out to all who helped me get to this point....

The arrival of this mount started in June of 2012 when one of my best friends convinced me to put a down payment on a 2014 hunt with him and more friends

There are 9 more items to get done over the next 4 years....2 or 3 at a time

He's not big by nobodies standards as a matter of fact he is small....46" if memory serves me correct

But he has above average hooks that's for sure

This picture is probably getting a bit old hat but it shows his curls well

[Linked Image]
Glad to see you getting to finally enjoy your mounts and trophies. The kudu looks great. Stay well.
Very nice, enjoy. cool
Very nice, Dennis does great work.
Nice work as always by Dennis
© 24hourcampfire