Home
Posted By: BMD Cheetau Safari Complete (photos) - 08/03/16
Will give more complete report when I return but here are some photos from the trip...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Have a safe trip back and CONGRATULATIONS to the huntress!
WOW!

Excellent trophy quality!

That Sable is a big, old, bull!

Too cool for skool! laugh
Originally Posted by ingwe
WOW!

Excellent trophy quality!

That Sable is a big, old, bull!

Too cool for skool! laugh

You can say that again! Fantastic....can't wait for the story. Safe travels coming home.
Young lady lit em up!
Thanks. Long flight we are bout 4 hrs into the 16 hr Atlanta flight then the 3 hr flight to dfw
Outstanding! Looking forward to the narrative once you are back and settled in.
This flight has been brutal tonight!
BMD......Delta 200/201 has wifi now??????
The Zebra has awsome color and I love the Eland
Yes it does have wifi now which was nice!
Thanks and happy Birthday Tedthorn
[Linked Image]

Kacee and Kendall Jones with Kacee's Nyala

[Linked Image]

Kacee and Kendall with Kacee's zebra

[Linked Image]

Kendall and Kacee with Kendall's croc.

The girls had a blast and took some great animals they also went to the school and gave back will post some pics from the Amy Bell Charities blue bags from SCI
The outfit you used looked like they have a cornucopia of animals.
They had great animals, and an awesome lodge 5 star with incredible bedrooms and at night the lions roaring and hyena howling made you sleep like no where else it was incredible.
IIRC Cheetau had some really good prices too! Im glad you guys did so well, and glad Kendall got in on the act.

The more those girls can post on Facebook about hunting, the better!
Congratulations on some fine trophies!!! What caliber rifle did Kacee use to take her zebra? My daughter thinks she wants to go to Africa with my on my next trip, but she's never hunted in her life. She shoots handguns and we just got her into archery this year, so I'm hoping to get her into rifles/shotguns next summer.

Again, congrats to both girls!
Originally Posted by ingwe

The more those girls can post on Facebook about hunting, the better!

I actually couldn't disagree more

Facebook will be the tool that the anti Africa crowd uses against hunters 99 to 1

It's a powerful median that hunters are outnumbered on and actually hated by many

Add in a female...or a pretty female and the hate goes up X100

SCI has some very good advise on posting on forums, Facebook ect

Originally Posted by 16gauge
Congratulations on some fine trophies!!! What caliber rifle did Kacee use to take her zebra? My daughter thinks she wants to go to Africa with my on my next trip, but she's never hunted in her life. She shoots handguns and we just got her into archery this year, so I'm hoping to get her into rifles/shotguns next summer.

Again, congrats to both girls!

7mm/08 with 140gr TTSX
I think the liberals are gonna have to deal with hunting and hunters regardless or they won't have any wildlife to worry about to begin with!
What's the magic formula for loading photos on this site?I've tried several times,just a few lines of text with a modest animal pic.Always have gotten a message saying the file size is too large.None of my posts were as large as those displayed on this thread.Thinking about going Photobucket.
By the way great hunt,young lady!
Photobucket is the way to go!
© 24hourcampfire