Home
Posted By: hatari JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/18/16
Because..... right now he is in Africa, and I'm not!

Hoping he's having a great safari, but if he doesn't post plenty of pics and reports, I hope he gets baboon ass. smile
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/18/16
It'll be hard to out do his last hunt and thread.

That one was awesome.

DF
I'm leaving for a safari in Namibia on Sunday, so think I will just miss him, otherwise I would have looked him up while there.

Posted By: JGRaider Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
Howdy boys! Just stopped by the lodge here at Kowas, the middle of my last day. Kowas is a world class hunting operation, a must for anyone considering a Namibian outfitter. I had been put in charge of Oryx control, since I'm here on a management hunt and they have way too many. They are a bad ass animal no doubt. I've shot 6 of them so far. With a 7x64 Brenneke, Brno rifle. Let's say it is very effective with 174gr psp's put in the right place. It wears a lowly Leupold that they cannot tar up.

Gotta go......red hartebeest are calling my name, and maybe a big kudu bull. I've passed 2 52" bulls so far because I'm an idiot.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
yep....like Hatari says....you SUCK!

but in a nice way of course....
Posted By: ingwe Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
YOU SUCK!!!!!
Posted By: hatari Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
I underestimated his suckage......

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Howdy boys! Just stopped by the lodge here at Kowas, the middle of my last day. Kowas is a world class hunting operation, a must for anyone considering a Namibian outfitter. I had been put in charge of Oryx control, since I'm here on a management hunt and they have way too many. They are a bad ass animal no doubt. I've shot 6 of them so far. With a 7x64 Brenneke, Brno rifle. Let's say it is very effective with 174gr psp's put in the right place. It wears a lowly Leupold that they cannot tar up.

Gotta go......red hartebeest are calling my name, and maybe a big kudu bull. I've passed 2 52" bulls so far because I'm an idiot.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
Big AL's son is who sucks. He dumped a 58" kudu bull this evening.
Posted By: Biebs Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
Tell Dani and Ansie and Jacque that Jon Bieber says "Hi"!
Posted By: hatari Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16
Big AL's son is who sucks. He dumped a 58" kudu bull this evening.

Extra turbo suck curses at him!!!!

That's a monster.
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/19/16

That is Jacques' leopard backup rifle!
Posted By: JGRaider Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by Biebs
Tell Dani and Ansie and Jacque that Jon Bieber says "Hi"!

They said hello to you as well. They said you are a nice guy for a yankee ! smile
Posted By: JGRaider Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/20/16
Oh, thanks for the support guys! I'm on the death March home......
Posted By: ingwe Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/20/16
Report and pics when you get back!
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/20/16
Oh, thanks for the support guys! I'm on the death March home......

We did SAA back and I think I calculated it was 36 hours of airplanes and airports. Going back next year and hope to do Delta. Pic from my trip a couple of weeks ago. Plains game turned last minute cat hunt the first day we arrived.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
Damn, I missed this, I don't come to this forum much when I know I can't go back to Africa yet, it's depressing ;] so yes, YOU SUCK JG. grin

Hope you had a blast and hit U.S. dirt safely.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
Sitting in Dallas, headed home in a couple hours. The long plane rides are worth it IMHO.
Posted By: hatari Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
We have convened a special session of the Campfire Safari Council. Do to your recent activities, you have been found guilty of turbo suctitude in absentia.

You will be seized upon entering US Customs at Hartsfeild, and held until such time you produce further photo and commentary.

Safe travels!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
Guilty!
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
Cool, I look forward to the thread and pictures.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 08/21/16
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Guilty!

With no possibility of parole. smile
Posted By: efw Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 09/10/16
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Cool, I look forward to the thread and pictures.

+1
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 09/10/16
congrats JG-= lucky guy.
Posted By: powdr Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 09/30/16
Well, is the guy coming home or do we need to ship him some more ammo? powdr
Posted By: EdM Re: JGRAIDER Sux!!!!! - 09/30/16
Give it a day or so...
© 24hourcampfire