Home
Posted By: xtriangle April fools - 03/28/17
Wheels up Saturday
Limpopo Province for 10 days
Plains game WoooooHoooooooooooooo
Life long dream is coming true.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: April fools - 03/29/17
Exciting is an understatement......Please take plenty of pics and show them to us upon your return.

Good Luck, and kill a monster Limpopo kudu!
Posted By: colorado bob Re: April fools - 03/29/17
Enjoy---Only problem with Africa is as soon as you leave, you're planning your next trip back. I need to get back there, soon.
Posted By: WildWest Re: April fools - 03/29/17
Good luck in all your travels,shooting and have a hell of a lot of fun.
YepI'm planning to go back.
Posted By: Zengela Re: April fools - 03/29/17
Be safe. Take lots of pictures of everything. And pay attention to all the little things. They will play a great roll in your memories in years to come. Oh, and shoot a Limpopo Bushbuck. I ain't got 1 yet. Trade ya a leopard for one.
Posted By: dale06 Re: April fools - 03/29/17
Been there, twice.
It is awesome, have a great time.
Posted By: GAZ32 Re: April fools - 03/29/17
I'm leaving a day ahead of you!
Posted By: pyrexjarflower34 Re: April fools - 03/30/17
sometimes the 1st april joking can be taken too far, seen it hurt someone.
Posted By: pyrexjarflower34 Re: April fools - 03/30/17
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Enjoy---Only problem with Africa is as soon as you leave, you're planning your next trip back. I need to get back there, soon.

you ate right, Africa is beauty and very free.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: April fools - 03/30/17
Good luck.
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: April fools - 03/30/17
I've hit the Limpopo province 3 times myself and the abundance and variety of species is astounding.

I hope you have half as much fun as I did and spend twice the money!
Posted By: cdparker Re: April fools - 03/31/17
2010 & 2014 Been there with Charl of Infinito Safaris. He was very accommodating for this old and broken geezer. I got a really nice 41+" buffalo in 2014. Wonderful people those folks.
Posted By: jdollar Re: April fools - 03/31/17
4 weeks from tomorrow I will be landing in JOberg for a 3 week vacation. 4 days of wingshooting and 2 1/2 weeks of sightseeing( KNP, Cape Town, wine country, and Indian Ocean fishing and white shark cage diving) . This will be the first African trip out of 15 that I haven't been big game hunting. It will feel strange.
Posted By: Zengela Re: April fools - 03/31/17
Originally Posted by jdollar
4 weeks from tomorrow I will be landing in JOberg for a 3 week vacation. 4 days of wingshooting and 2 1/2 weeks of sightseeing( KNP, Cape Town, wine country, and Indian Ocean fishing and white shark cage diving) . This will be the first African trip out of 15 that I haven't been big game hunting. It will feel strange.

I couldn't go now a days and not bring a rifle. It would be weird. In a game park and while the photography folks are clicking away, I would be estimating Ivory weights and buff horn spreads
Posted By: hatari Re: April fools - 04/01/17
Originally Posted by GAZ32
I'm leaving a day ahead of you!

You both SUCK!!!

I'm so envious. Enjoy to the max! I want photos!!! smile
Posted By: jdollar Re: April fools - 04/01/17
Originally Posted by Zengela
Originally Posted by jdollar

I couldn't go now a days and not bring a rifle. It would be weird. In a game park and while the photography folks are clicking away, I would be estimating Ivory weights and buff horn spreads

I haven't carried a rifle on the last 7-8 safaris. Just used camp rifles with no problems. And i have managed to kill 2 elephants, 2 hippos, 3 buffaloes, 2 crocs, a leopard, and a truckload of plains game in 5 countries. It's just sooo much easier traveling without a firearm.
© 24hourcampfire