Home
Posted By: Ranting South Africa>> Kill Them All - 01/01/19
What the Hell Is going on in Africa?? Kill and Murder All Whites >> Kill The White Women and their Babies!!~!~ >This Is a fact JAKE!! and lets put no CAke on it!!
There Is a GENOCIDE going on in Africa and its called SOUTH AFRICA!!!
Hunting was ounce in Africa you and the animal!>> Now its They {Muslim} hunting you !> That's The Truth>>like it or not!
NoNoNo - there are a few folks here who have hunted there - their outfitters didn't mention it - so nothing to worry about .
Contact these people at PHASA.

Professional Hunters' Association of South Africa (PHASA) - Responsible Hunting for Sustainable Life & Livelihoods
Dries van Coller, PHASA President - [email protected]
Marianna Louwrens, Executive Coordinator - [email protected]
Tersia Du Plooy, Personal Assistant to PHASA President - [email protected]
www.phasa.co.za

https://www.news24.com/Video/SouthA...ow-land-expropriation-will-work-20180823

Any body else thinking troll?
Ive got Ranting set up right. I only hear the sound of someone talking with a hand over her mouth as she talks.
Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris

Yup he is a troll.
Rant off....

smile
Mngxitama proclaimed:
“We’ll kill their children, we’ll kill their women, we’ll kill their dogs, we’ll kill their cats, we’ll kill anything.”
The leader has since claimed his comments have been taken out of context.
Really????Mngxitama vowed that his party would be in parliament by 2019. https://youtu.be/7wkGqXxUDQQ
The Killing Fields of whites in South Africa!! https://youtu.be/FQHtY59PuuE
https://youtu.be/opQb8iKDeUI
Before every election these rhetoric increases. There were a couple hundred farm attacks in 2018. So if you think someone is trolling or not. This is the reality. However by the grace of God we will prevail
Who the hell is Jake?
Jake is a good dog. If I die before I wake....feed Jake

I think he may perhaps be a frustrated elderly gentleman who outside of cyberspace does not get an audience.

He has probably run out of people in the real world who will actually listen to him, so cyberspace is his last refuge.

Therefore he comes here to feel like he is heard about all the wrongs of the world.

He is not looking for opinions.

He is only looking for an echo chamber of his own preconceived ideas.

Honestly, it makes me think that my grandfather was a lucky man.

He passed on while his mind was sharp as a tack.

He was watching a ball game, sitting in his favorite chair.

He had finished a steak, that was on a TV tray in front of him, fell asleep and simply did not wake up again.

We should all be so lucky.
You are a generous fellow Mackay...
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I think he may perhaps be a frustrated elderly gentleman who outside of cyberspace does not get an audience.

He has probably run out of people in the real world who will actually listen to him, so cyberspace is his last refuge.

Therefore he comes here to feel like he is heard about all the wrongs of the world.

He is not looking for opinions.

He is only looking for an echo chamber of his own preconceived ideas.

Honestly, it makes me think that my grandfather was a lucky man.

He passed on while his mind was sharp as a tack.

He was watching a ball game, sitting in his favorite chair.

He had finished a steak, that was on a TV tray in front of him, fell asleep and simply did not wake up again.

We should all be so lucky.

Hahahaha....classic.
Any body else thinking troll?>> wHY aM I A TROLL?? These things are happening in South Africa!! the Vids are Fake I don't think so>> your eyes can not see!! My God are you stupid! and you would want to Hunt SA??!!
It seems that no one watched the Vids?? Have you?? I take not but boy you have a lot to say about a troll maybe you should watch and then mouth OFF>> SA>>Is a Hell Hole and getting worse!! Enjoy your Ignorance {Self made}
© 24hourcampfire