Home
Posted By: stxhunter bio freeze - 06/26/20
Does anyone use it? works well just make sure when your old lady sprays it on your back it don't run down the crack of your ass.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
go on to amazon prime, look for rugby capsalcin cream, that capsalcin is the stuff in pepper spray and works on me.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
go on to amazon prime, look for rugby capsalcin cream, that capsalcin is the stuff in pepper spray and works on me.

bet that would burn worse on your ass hole.
Posted By: fuzzytail Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Definitely won;t cure them HEMORRHOIDS!
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Tore a muscle in my back a couple years ago and my wife got a little liberal with that stuff. I stood up to go to the bathroom and by the time I cripped my way to the toiled, pissed, and cripped my way back to the bed it had made its way deep into the crack of my azz. I didn’t notice right at first, but I can attest that it doesn’t matter if you wipe it off as soon as it starts, it’s just starting. BUT, I will say that the feeling of someone using your brown eye as a place to extinguish a box of strike anywhere matches takes a good portion of the pain away from a back injury.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
That back getting any better yet?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Hope you're feeling better. And am glad you get some relief from the bio-freeze. My chiropractor puts a little shot on the back of my neck and small of my back when he gets finished torturing me.

He suggested I should buy a can as well as several bottles of supplements he just happens to sell up front at the receptionist's desk. H'mmmm can we spell "conflict of interest".

I found the bio-freeze at Walmart and skipped the supplements.

But I don't notice any affect from the bio-freeze except Momma says it stinks.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Horse liniment.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Hope you're feeling better. And am glad you get some relief from the bio-freeze. My chiropractor puts a little shot on the back of my neck and small of my back when he gets finished torturing me.

He suggested I should buy a can as well as several bottles of supplements he just happens to sell up front at the receptionist's desk. H'mmmm can we spell "conflict of interest".

I found the bio-freeze at Walmart and skipped the supplements.

But I don't notice any affect from the bio-freeze except Momma says it stinks.

Same here!
Posted By: horse1 Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Horse liniment.

DMSO?
Posted By: ironbender Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Available at TSC, feed stores, and some grocerys.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Rog, don't scratch ya balls !

DAMHIK !
Posted By: saddlering Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Roger I used Bio Freeze alot this last winter on my back after I fell and messed it up! it seemed to work for me! I also have used Aspercream, it seemed to work better at Night! I know what your going thru!
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Inversion table. Recommend the Teeter ones. Had a microdiscectomy due to torn/herniated disc causing sciatica. Inversion helped in the lead up to my surgery.
Posted By: bucktail Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Rog, don't scratch ya balls !

DAMHIK !

Don't scratch anyone's balls
Posted By: FryeBaby Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
I have used Voltaren Gel with great success on my pain. It was only by prescription but they just made it over the counter. When it first came out it was like 200 dollars a tube or more, until it came out as a Generic. They figured a way to put a anti-inflammatory in a gel so you could put it directly on the pain. It avoids the stomach bleeding. It is great relief. Good luck.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Get some of the 4% lidocain roll on and put that on first, followed by the liniment of your choice. Works more gooder
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
A buddies wife was going to rub his back with Absorbine Jr.
He had just showered and was face down naked on the bed.
She opened it, and spilled the bottle on his lower back, and down his crack.
It ran down across his berries and over the twigg!

Said he hit the floor and drug his ass like a dog.
Howling the whole time.

I like Biofreeze, it works.
Posted By: javman Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Bio Freeze sucks, use this:
https://www.cramersportsmed.com/atomic-balm
Posted By: add Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Geritol & Bengay or go home!
Posted By: ironbender Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by javman

Used to put that in guys' jocks in HS.

dance party!!
Posted By: Ray63 Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
DO NOT LAUGH.... the in side of banana peals. Just found this out. I use a lot of BLUE EMU. Get it from Walmart and DMSO from ebay. Ray
Posted By: Texczech Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Roger I can just picture you dancing around the room.
I got some bio freeze on my self while peeing one time. My first thought when it kicked in was put ice on it. We were out of ice but had popsicles. If was awkward but took a little heat off. It helps me for chronic back pain when I get it in the right spot.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: bio freeze - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by FryeBaby
I have used Voltaren Gel with great success on my pain. It was only by prescription but they just made it over the counter. When it first came out it was like 200 dollars a tube or more, until it came out as a Generic. They figured a way to put a anti-inflammatory in a gel so you could put it directly on the pain. It avoids the stomach bleeding. It is great relief. Good luck.

i fell about three weeks ago, felt a tearing in my leg. due to covoid the doctors aren't seeing anybody. i finally got an appt for middle of july at a pain center.
i did get a prescription for the voltaren gel, which seems to help some.
called a ham spring, know what that is n ow.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
I use the Bio-Freeze roll on on my lower back and shoulders/neck. Even in the heat, with sweat running down the crack, I’ve had no problem. It works, it’s cheap, and stays where you put it.
Never tried the spray, but the roll on is good by me.
7mm
Posted By: stxhunter Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
the spray will run if put on heavy.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
My wife likes bio-freeze because it's less smelly and absorbs more, leaves less residue. I prefer icy hot or something with more bang.

Gin works wonders whenever I overdo it.

But I usually overdo it because I already medicated with the gin. smile
Posted By: ironbender Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
My wife likes bio-freeze because it's less smelly and absorbs more, leaves less residue. I prefer icy hot or something with more bang.

Gin works wonders whenever I overdo it.

But I usually overdo it because I already medicated with the gin. smile

And yet you manage to survive? You, sir, have skills!
Posted By: rem141r Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
i used it on my feet when i was running. its good schit. keep it away from your dick hole.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
Damn Rog... You want someone to call a Bambalance? laugh
Posted By: Ray63 Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
The blue emu stuff does not smell or burn or get cold and is not greasy. It just works
Posted By: stxhunter Re: bio freeze - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Damn Rog... You want someone to call a Bambalance? laugh

if this back don't start getting better.
© 24hourcampfire