Home
This went to [bleep] in a hurry. I'll let you make your own determinations of the fugg ups, but I really enjoyed the empty chamber, and all the jumping around and screaming when that broad should've been shooting that fugger off herself

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1311804373786390528
Jeebus!

Amazing the officer wasn't shot.
Holy crap.

Did two officers have empty chambers? Are they required to carry that way now?

I'm thinking for some of these situations they need to up the amperage some on them electrocution machines.
I don't think the empty chamber was on purpose. He either fugged up or had a misfire, but I didn't see a round eject when he racked the slide.

How many rounds do you think that dude took before he finally dropped?
His black life mattered. Those cops are all rayciss.
NO telling on actual hits there. Seems the numbers on LEO shootings aren't so good with rounds expended to hit ratio.
He said his gun wouldn't fire
Originally Posted by watch4bear
He said his gun wouldn't fire

I have dreams like that. Fuggn gun won't work, or I can't find ammo, or the ammo I do find doesn't work in the gun I have. Or it's like I'm running as fast as I can, but I'm not going anywhere, or punching my hardest, but my arms won't move.

I'd hate to live it in real life.
#Nigeriannotthinkingtoogoodtobewavingaknifearoundthepopo

Got right the fugg back up after yanking the probes, big ass knife

He took those rounds like a champ, all 15 of em lol
TO be a leo you have to acceptthat people want to die and sometimes youneed to let them or you die for a scumbag.
George Floyd's cousin.
Whole fam damily gonna be saints
Bad positioning on her backup.......

Once he yanked the leads and got up aggressively was the time to transition to pistol.

Really glad everyone on the right side of that situation walked away from it.....
I can't get the video to play but I get the drift.

There's an invention that solves that problem. It's called "revolver."
Boy did a good job of stopping all those bullets from injuring innocent bystanders.
The comments below the video are exemplary of why our country is on it's death throes right now.
Posted By: yhc Re: Crazy LE shooting from Chicago - 10/04/20
The situation could have been resolved peacefully IF they had a social worker or a psychologist on site I am sure!!

Seriously though I am glad all the LE officers are physically alright. It probably will take some time to calm their nerves down.

Regards,
It's one thing to punch paper targets, and quite another to try and stop some berserker hell bent on filleting your Azz with a big knife. No way to practice for that. Also, handgun rounds aren't a death ray. No matter what caliber. An encounter like that is a nightmare in real life. Throw in the fact that you'll be lambasted by the media and the leftist politicians, and it's a Schitt show for sure. Glad I'm retired.

Ron
That’s a chit scenario for sure. People think tasers are the panacea to force when in reality they fail far too often. Wonder when that dude last checked his weapon?
He bled like a stuck hog .
This could have ALL been avoided if they had a social worker with them.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The comments below the video are exemplary of why our country is on it's death throes right now.

One of the commenters suggested we develope a better TASER and these things wouldn't happen.....

Here in FL we have the ultimate TASER.............. 'cept we call it 'Ole Sparky'
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Cop would have had to have reloaded twice. Laughing. We need to get rid of girl cops though.
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
It's one thing to punch paper targets, and quite another to try and stop some berserker hell bent on filleting your Azz with a big knife. No way to practice for that. Also, handgun rounds aren't a death ray. No matter what caliber. An encounter like that is a nightmare in real life. Throw in the fact that you'll be lambasted by the media and the leftist politicians, and it's a Schitt show for sure. Glad I'm retired.

Ron

I respectfully disagree. There be a few of the larger calibers that will turn out the lights pronto if loaded with proper bullets.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Cop would have had to have reloaded twice. Laughing. We need to get rid of girl cops though.
With a revolver and a fail to fire you just pull the trigger again. In this scenario 2 cops with revolvers probably would have had the same outcome. I have a .45 ACP in a Colt Commander but feel more confident with the S&W Model 66. As to girl cops, you are mostly right but they are here to stay.
Another COVID death.

Another gem.

LOL
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

I respectfully disagree. There be a few of the larger calibers that will turn out the lights pronto if loaded with proper bullets.

Yes, and they'll also go through a shiethead and three single wides in the trailer hood. Not to mention their recoil is unmanageable by most, and probably can only be used in a revolver (assuming you mean 460s&w, 500s&w, 454, 44mah, etc). And if you're referring to 10mm, it costs too much to outfit an entire metro pd with 10mm's, and most have issues with 40s&w recoil.

This was a classic issue of "I dont want to be sued, fired, and my life ruined" so I'll let this guy get way too close before using the proper amount of force (ie deadly). Oh and incompetence.

Thank you lawyers and community organizers.
Empty chamber and two attempts to chamber a round. It’s hard to believe he didn’t stab that lady cop. That lady cop has no business in a uniform.
Originally Posted by frogman43

Once he yanked the leads and got up aggressively was the time to transition to pistol.

Really glad everyone on the right side of that situation walked away from it.....

Once the knife came into view the taser gets dropped and the lethal comes out. If it wasn't for her partner she'd be dead, she should have ditched the taser and capped his ass then and there.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This was a classic issue of "I dont want to be sued, fired, and my life ruined" so I'll let this guy get way too close before using the proper amount of force (ie deadly). Oh and incompetence.

Don't forget to thank all the SJW's as well.
Cop did a great of hitting perp and not his partner. Good grief, that lady Cop won the lottery that night. Didn't get stabbed or shot either one.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Once the knife came into view the taser gets dropped and the lethal comes out. If it wasn't for her partner she'd be dead, she should have ditched the taser and capped his ass then and there.

Yep.

After taser failed, and he got off the ground with the knife and proceeded towards cops, he should have been capped immediately.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I read those as satire. People can’t take that as a serious response. Can’t be that dumbed down!

Yes they can...maybe you read it right instead of me. Man I hope not!
Originally Posted by Stophel
His black life mattered. Those cops are all rayciss.

He was just trying to hug the female cop.
I'm just hangin out under this bush checkin my schit from the last crib I crushed.

Y'all leave me alone.

Dude was pumpin oil out of his neck real good.
Originally Posted by frogman43

NO doubt.
He did stab her. Got her in the vest. You can hear her saying "It didn't go through."

She has no business being a police officer, but the Feminists have decreed that they are equal to any man.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

She has no business being a police officer, but the Feminists have decreed that they are equal to any man.

H

She was the sergeant!
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Don't forget to thank all the SJW's as well.

There will be a nice monetary settlement forthcoming.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus!

Amazing the officer wasn't shot.

She can also thank her fellow officers for staying in practice so they could deal with the situation without killing her as well. This was a dangerous situation that was made doubly dangerous by the insistence to use a taser.
I sure hope his parents didn't co-sign for his student loans for Doctor school.... them bills are big....

Another thought is.... a lot of these hand gun rounds like the 9 and the 45 were all engineered when men were like, 175# or so.... a 200lb man was a BIG man.... now, thanks to the Department of Agriculture's food stamp program... a lot of these homies are scaling in at 275# plus.... I just think we need to be going to a bigger gun of some sort... Look at the size of that young fella... he was packing a lot of extra calories...
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

H

She was the sergeant!

Her box checked all the boxes.
They said he was a good guy trying to turn his life around . Well it got turned around !

I love a story with a happy ending , Better start a go fund me page so they can buy a crate to bury him .
"Her box checked all the boxes."

That is witty. It is also profound.
He did stab her. Got her in the vest. You can hear her saying "It didn't go through."

^^^^What he said.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

H

She was the sergeant!

Her box checked all the boxes.

Outstanding!
Originally Posted by mikieb
I sure hope his parents didn't co-sign for his student loans for Doctor school.... them bills are big....

Another thought is.... a lot of these hand gun rounds like the 9 and the 45 were all engineered when men were like, 175# or so.... a 200lb man was a BIG man.... now, thanks to the Department of Agriculture's food stamp program... a lot of these homies are scaling in at 275# plus.... I just think we need to be going to a bigger gun of some sort... Look at the size of that young fella... he was packing a lot of extra calories...

More like 130 pounds.

It's not so much the size of this Dindu that mattered, It was that groids like this are too dumb to know they're being tazed, too dumb to know they're dead. No tellin' what kind of drugs he was hopped up on too.
Well, she didn’t look to be the athlete the other two Cops were, I’d guess like most Cops she ain’t a gun person tho and hasn’t practiced all that much. She did get a good hit with the taser on a moving target.

I dunno what they teach in taser school but maybe taser in your weak hand, strong hand on your gun might work, otherwise in the horror of the moment it might be hard to let go of the weapon you have in order to reach for another.

I think a lot of guys woulda reacted the same way she did.

Who should get lambasted is the Cop who’s gun “wouldn’t go off”, unforgivable, and coulda easily resulted in a dead Cop. B
No way I could be a cop these days. Come at me with a knife and the taser won't even be on my checklist.
Nice that a black cop smoked that groid.

Sgt ‘Betsy’ needs to stay in Booking, probably where she stacked up those admin chevrons to begin with. Just speculating
Originally Posted by deflave
Another COVID death.

LOL
Another good boy who was gettin' his life straightened out, dindonuffin...................................

MM
Originally Posted by slumlord
Nice that a black cop smoked that groid.

Sgt ‘Betsy’ needs to stay in Booking, probably where she stacked up those admin chevrons to begin with. Just speculating

"Diversity" at all costs is the watchword today in police departments. A good friend of mine, retired LAPD, sent me this.

" LAPD Headquarters

LAPD Recruit Class 9/20–making history as our most diverse class ever.

27 females

African American – 2

Hispanic -20

Asian – 2

Caucasian – 2

Filipino – 1

21 males

African American – 13

Hispanic - 6

Asian – 0

Caucasian – 2

Filipino – 0"

L.W.
Another covid death for the books.
Old time lawmen woulda just shot that pig sticker out of the dudes hand.

Maybe lassoed him if they were Western type lawmen.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

And then hanged him from the nearest oak tree
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Valsdad

And then hanged him from the nearest oak tree

After his fair trial by Judge Roy Bean, right.
© 24hourcampfire