Home
This is how low the "mainstream media" will go to harm President Donald J. Trump and the United States of America!
Sad.

Link: https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/ex-uk-ambassador-probed-over-alleged-fling-with-cnn-reporter/

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I'd focker!
They can do what they want. trumps gonna get 4 more years. The libs can piss and moan all they want. Edk
She's a looker, i just might give up a couple of secrets myself.......

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Shhhh baby, but I know a little secret I just might share.
She went to the Comma-la Harris School of Career Enhancement!
Her husband and the ambassadors wife must really be “happy.”
Pussy is good for making pricks leak.
Originally Posted by dale06
Her husband and the ambassadors wife must really be “happy.”

I bet they are real happy that it's in the media especially.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'd at least tell her a story laugh
She's a working girl just doing her job. (sarcasm)
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I'd at least tell her a story laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh
I know where D.B. Cooper and his money is hiding and I know where Jimmy Hoffa was buried and who shot him, but I will only tell Michelle after a long three day weekend at my private cabin.
Those wacky Brits - they "Launched an unprecedented probe..."
Jezebel......

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Jezebel
I have no doubt she could get just about anyone talking.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is how low the "mainstream media" will go to harm President Donald J. Trump and the United States of America!
Sad.

Link: https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/ex-uk-ambassador-probed-over-alleged-fling-with-cnn-reporter/

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds like CNN caught her last year but kept a lid on it. You don't go from being a hot-chit journalist on cable news to being an announcer for the AARP unless you get caught doing something bad.
Dale06: You make a good point - their "spouses" should not be subjected to that horrible behavior on the parts of the "leaker" and the "power mad whore from cnn"!
I am not perfect but that cnn twit twat "seducing" that old man for "political gain" is hard for me to understand.
Yep lot of family sadness involved in this caper.
I just abhor cnn!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Wow, I worked quite a bit with Michelle when she was a local reporter here doing investigative stories (I’m a white collar fraud investigator by trade-sport fishing captain by choice). She seemed to be pretty normal and a decent reporter while here. Unfortunately I was married at the time so I didn’t hit it, but reading this I guess it might have been an option. Haven’t heard from her since she moved up to the network. She definitely married up, but seems to have landed herself in a pretty good mess. Sad to see.
I went to Poland for awhile and she looks just like a lot of the ladies there do. Blonde with sharp angular cheek bones. Good looking with pretty figures. She is definitely 100% old country. $10 says her parents are from the homeland.
What do you want to know..oh.oh.oh!
Hard at work....
WOmen in Professional SUits, On one hand they spend hours getting pretty and dolled up, then claim harassment when someone notices all their hard work to look good,

Use sex for promotion, but then claim discrimination or harassment when things go differently.
I remember her from the Iraq war. Thought she was the prettiest gal ever to hold a mike, a certified stunner.

That old bastard never stood a chance against what she’s packin’!
She's just following the old "Rules For Radicals" concept of "By any means necessary".
Pappy348: I am sure you are correct - once the cnn operative blinked her eyes and hiked her skirt and flashed her panti-less twat at the poor old fool - his life was an open book for the professional prostitute to read.
Theres a 20% chance I would have been right beside him in the same fix had she "tempted" me that way intentionally.
I still hold cnn responsible for this irresponsible, unprofessional, immoral and classless act.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Better than most prostitutes and more expensive, I'll bet.
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
Wow, I worked quite a bit with Michelle when she was a local reporter here doing investigative stories (I’m a white collar fraud investigator by trade-sport fishing captain by choice). She seemed to be pretty normal and a decent reporter while here. Unfortunately I was married at the time so I didn’t hit it, but reading this I guess it might have been an option. Haven’t heard from her since she moved up to the network. She definitely married up, but seems to have landed herself in a pretty good mess. Sad to see.

Geeee, I wonder how she was able to move up the ladder
Originally Posted by las
Hard at work....
laffin’
Interesting to think about this situation. I think she, indeed, is of Polish heritage and does look it. Grew up near the Delaware River in Western NJ a bit north of Phila - think she graduated from the same HS as Carl Lewis the great sprinter, and she has bachelors and masters degrees from a highly regarded journalism school. She also is an accomplished actress and, during her TV reporting days (I think i saw her regularly on NBC), seemed like a class act.

Is the "sex for story" claim true - or is it a plausible fiction? I have no idea. If true, that is a huge comedown/crash for a promising reporter. If not true, it is a nasty and saddening thing that has been manufactured.

We humans sure can be interesting.
From Wikipedia:

In 2005, Kosinski was exposed faking a video scene while covering flooding in New Jersey. In the video she was seen paddling in a canoe, in what she claimed were in deep floodwaters, when two pedestrians walked through the shot exposing the water to only be a few inches deep.[7][8]

Dat der lazy eye. No surprise she's resorted to asymmetrical warfare.
I can't believe how stupid some men are and what they will give up for pussy. I hope it was worth it for him.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sad.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't see the issue, you finally have proof the media really are whores and you act all surprised.
I have 500 rounds of factory 9mm I would trade for 2 hours with that.

I don't see the issue, you finally have proof the media really are whores and you act all surprised.

Let's think about that. If one conservative does one thing a little hinkey it gets amplified and we all get branded with it. In like mind if one female liberal reporter pimps out her pussy we get to call all liberal female reporters whores.

Completely fair.
Your old ass ain't going 2 hours.

Unless you count the 115 minute nap....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Your old ass ain't going 2 hours.

Unless you count the 115 minute nap....

Even an old dog will nuzzle it a bit.
Hahah!

Good man!
© 24hourcampfire