Home
Cancer will win this one it appears from his commentary on his show yesterday.

I believe he's going full in until after the election. smile

Rush is a fighter.

Probably a few months left, at best.

Sure hate to hear this. I listen to him daily. My tractor radios are tuned in of their own accord... grin
Aww Schidt. He sounded so full of piss and vinegar the last few weeks, I was hopeful.
Cancer always wins, eventually. That said, I don't know anything about Rush's particular circumstances but I learned this from my wife's recent 4-year battle with metastatic breast cancer - you never know what's going to happen next. Sometimes when things seem to be going well, you get knocked down with bad news. Then other times when it looks like it's finally lost, a new treatment comes along that changes things for the better. It can be a roller coaster.
I'm not saying that Rush isn't making the final approach, but I've seen good news arrive during the darkest hours.
That sucks.

Yesterday there was a Tweet from Dan Bongino., I believe it was directed toward Michael Savage. Savage was slamming Rush’s show yesterday..cancer thing. Dan says F U A hole.
There is an excellent, albeit depressing book called "Cancer, the Emperor of All Maladies." Makes a compelling case we will NEVER be rid of this horrible disease and when you look at statistics, the cure rate has pretty much stayed the same...Rush is a national treasure and one can only hope his lasting legacy will be in helping President Trump over the finish line and victory.
Originally Posted by Hookset
Cancer always wins,

Try to beat it back, it returns with vengeance.
I listened to Rush for ten minutes yesterday. Sounds like he won't be around for long.

Michael Savage was criticizing Rush's show? What in the world?
Savage is a complete a$$hole. I wish the best for Rush. I've always been surprised he keep doing his show, and really sounds quite good. If he has to quit, there will be a BIG gap in the conservative world.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
If he has to quit, there will be a BIG gap in the conservative world.

Yes there will be.

Who takes his place? Tucker Carlson?
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.
I always proclaim opiate addicts as national treasures as well... lmao...
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Idiot.
Can’t wait til the Zero gets the AIDS.
I heard him giving the update too. I rarely ever cry at much but when he first announced he had cancer I did as if he was my own kin. My heart goes out to his wife and family. He seems to be close to his brother too. I find myself wondering about the radio show. I suppose it will just be over when he's gone because, in my mind, nobody can ever step in and carry on what he has done. If you look at what he has managed to do it is amazing. He started off with very little and has attained the top spot in his field. I used to listen to Paul Harvey and always found myself wishing he'd say more about certain things but back then they couldn't. Then along came Rush and he told what needed to be told. I started listening to Rush about 1990 and have been a listener since. His passing will be a great lose to America and to me personally.

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago
End of an era coming.

Rush Limbaugh saved AM radio and caused Talk Radio to explode. HIs TV show was pioneering and a template for all the talking heads on Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. Before Limbaugh, political TV was Meet The Press of the McLaughlin Group stuff.

He is entertaining, has a great sense of humor, and has an incredible insight on how the Left works. Rush has kept conservatism alive and well. He's an inspiration and a cheerleader.

On another note, he has overcome some incredible personal obstacles that would derail virtually anyone else. First, he went deaf! What unbelievable accomplishment it was to overcome that.

He battled prescription drug addiction that was the result of his many surgeries. That is a tough situation. He's had a couple of divorces that he was able to keep low key and didn't wreck him completely emotionally.

Cancer? that's a tough one. He was a cigarette, and later a cigar smoker. That is the logical cause and effect,

Limbaugh has been a hero to literally millions, and the devil incarnate to the Left. Again, I'll say his is an incredible story that won't fully be appreciated until he's gone. I don't see an adequate replacement. It sadens me.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago

Funny how these threads bring the little liberal cunnies out of the woodworks.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/19/an-update-on-my-health-its-a-roller-coaster/
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Rush is a fighter.

Sure hate to hear this. I listen to him daily. My tractor radios are tuned in of their own accord... grin
He'll be a huge loss to conservatives.... So sorry to hear of the latest progression..

I agree, there a poster even admitting to crying when he heard the news on the druggie who dodged vietnam due to an azz cyst... that went on to prove hes anti christian by not being able to uphold the “till death do us part” oath, then being addicted to pain pills...

National treasure indeed! Libs should love this jackass hahaha

Changed my mind. You're an idiot troll.

todays conservatives like limbaugh would have been rightly called communists 50 years ago with their 28 trillion dollar deficits anti racist crusades NSA homoland security TSA multi trillion dollar police / spying state trillions spent on wars for israel wide open borders for non whites only. limbaugh and all the others would have been to liberal to be allowed in the democrat party in the 50's

todays conservatives like limbaugh would have been rightly called communists 50 years ago with their 28 trillion dollar deficits anti racist crusades NSA homoland security TSA multi trillion dollar police / spying state trillions spent on wars for israel wide open borders for non whites only. limbaugh and all the others would have been to liberal to be allowed in the democrat party in the 50's

You are a complete, blithering idiot.

From what you post here, the only man that measures up to your standards was Hitler.

I agree, there a poster even admitting to crying when he heard the news on the druggie who dodged vietnam due to an azz cyst... that went on to prove hes anti christian by not being able to uphold the “till death do us part” oath, then being addicted to pain pills...

I bet Keith Olberman is right up your alley. [bleep]----Tard that you are.

From what you post here, the only man that measures up to your standards was Hitler.

that is the only thing you have been right about. limbaugh destroyed Ross Perot who woulda done something about the deficits and mainly offshoring manufacturing. he riuned Pat Buchanan who in the early 90's predicted the intentional browning of the country and that we would be fighting multi trillion dollar wars for pissrael. they were real conservatives and rush destroyed them under orders from the deep state

Calling him a blithering idiot is an insult to blithering idiots...
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I bet Keith Olberman is right up your alley. [bleep]----Tard that you are.

no keith olberman is right up laura ingrahams dress another fake "conservative" being they were dating for a while. Laura honey also dated the democrat torrecelli and the feces faced indian street shi tter dinesh d souza who said Andrew Jackson one of the greatest americans that ever lived and the best president should have his statues taken down. the fake right media darlings are actors and in it for the money. any real conservative is either destroyed by them and the media
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Calling him a blithering idiot is an insult to blithering idiots...

I presented pure facts and all you can do is get emotional like a woman on the rag that cant find her lipstick tube
Why don't you schidtheads find another thread to troll?

Jesus Christ.
[
I presented pure facts

lol...The train for KOOK-A-MANGA leaves in an hour. Be on it

that is the only thing you have been right about.

This tells everyone all they need to know about you.

I wonder how Rick feels about having a Nazi White Supremacist posting poison on his website for the world to see?

Maybe he'll do as all the other websites you post on has done, and ban your sorry ass.
[
I presented pure facts

train leaves for the failed narco state messico. be on it
so far none of you "conservatives" have shown what I stated to be wrong

If you don't quote them, I don't see what they say.

All I see is:
*** You are ignoring this user ***

I wonder how Rick feels about having a Nazi White Supremacist posting poison on his website for the world to see?

Maybe he'll do as all the other websites you post on has done, and ban your sorry ass.

I agree, Bristoe, Jag and the vast majority of the members here should be banned for being Nazi White Supremacists...

Mirror mirror on the wall, why is Rockinbbar the most retarded of them all...

so you have been following me like a groupie. sorry if I am not part of the suicidal "conservative" group you are in. The US has turned into a giant Jonestown and I am not drinking the kool aid
after the war Gen Patton figured out we fought the wrong people. that does not make him a Nazi but he knew the communists were the real enemy

That's mighty fine talk from a dumb high school dropout.
so you have been following me like a groupie.

Ummm... No, Fuggwad.

I started this thread. You followed me here.
so you have been following me like a groupie.

Ummm... No, Fuggwad.

I started this thread. You followed me here.

So much for his "facts" . lol

SPQR70AD. You are so transparent it's laughable.

Might be time for you to jump into your time machine and go back to 1950s Mayberry with Andy and Barney. The world has moved on without you I'm afraid. You don't have to like it, but it's time to face up to it.

The 1950s are almost 3/4 of century ago. That would be about the same as my dad yearning for days of post Civil War Expansion in the West. You know what? My grandad used to talk like you. World wasn't worth a schidt anymore, nobody was conservative, Jews ruined everything. Of course, he was born before WW 1 and was bitching about these things back in the 1950s and 60s himself. Said that America had gone to pot then, during the great post WW 2 era of American expansion and economic and political dominance. He couldn't see the greatness that happening as America went from a 2nd rate power in his youth to the dominant Superpower in the world.

Want to know why I loved Reagan? Optimism! Reagan was convinced that America's greatest days were ahead, not behind. He was right, and Jimmy Carter was wrong. Just as Obama told us jobs were gone forever and 5-6% unemployment was the new normal. Trump not only told us the best was yet to come, economically he proved it. Only the China virus slowed it down.

Sorry, not buying into your pessimism. You have become another old timer yearning for the days of his youth.
Another, important and quality thread down the schitter.

Like all the rest, where we feed the trolls, this will not recover, it will remain as it is now lost and useless.

Don’t feed the trolls.
Rush has been part of my life since he went national in the 80's. I'm gonna miss him terribly. Lung cancer decline is fairly swift once it starts.
The Democraticunderground folks are just giddy about this news.
I wish him no ill and hope he recovers. I've often wondered if he had not shirked his duty in Vietnam the experience there would have aided in overcoming his numerous character flaws. He was a pioneer in the manipulation of the gullible.

I agree, Bristoe, Jag and the vast majority of the members here should be banned for being Nazi White Supremacists...

You're just butthurt because Jag has your number.
Tar Babies Trolls. Don't touch. It's that easy.

I was listening to Rush before most here knew who he was or what he would come to symbolize.

No I didn't agree with him at times as much like a reformed smoker or alcoholic I was much more strident in my views.

However, Rush is the main reason I'm not a Demonrat today and supported my sociopolitical conversation back in the 80's.

Showed me the light so to speak.

It will be a sad day for me when he passes much like when any life mentor passes on.

Rush Lauding Pat Buchanan.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/12/07/revisiting-pat-buchanans-1992-culture-war-speech/

Originally Posted by Eric308
I wish him no ill and hope he recovers. I've often wondered if he had not shirked his duty in Vietnam the experience there would have aided in overcoming his numerous character flaws. He was a pioneer in the manipulation of the gullible.

WTF does Vietnam have to do with this? i too avoided going there. You might want to try a more RELEVANT point to address lung cancer, you know like smoking cigarettes....

WTF does Vietnam have to do with this? i too avoided going there. You might want to try a more RELEVANT point to address lung cancer, you know like smoking cigarettes....

Eric the brave was a navy SEAL in Vietnam so has has the right to accuse others of being cowards. Lmao
Maybe VG will send $20 to whoever picks the date, kinda like he did with RBG. Same-no?

I admire anyone who can beat addiction.

Rush is a fighter.

For many years , every mechanic and farmer I knew had their radios dialed in to Rush, he and Earl Pitts, ruled their mornings. Pretty cool listening to the minutiae of information coming out of those little boxes of sound. I always appreciated the depth of the homework Rush and his ilk would do to disseminate information to lowly grunts like me!
Originally Posted by steve4102

Like all the rest, where we feed the trolls, this will not recover, it will remain as it is now lost and useless.

Don’t feed the trolls.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don’t feed the trolls.

Yep. Quit feeding the god-damzed trolls, guys. They’re not here for discussion, they’re here to derail threads, and people keep falling for it.

He is a pioneer in exposing the radical Left for what it is.

That's why you hate him.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Don’t feed the trolls.

Yep. Quit feeding the god-damzed trolls, guys. They’re not here for discussion, they’re here to derail threads, and people keep falling for it.

[Linked Image from cdn.britannica.com]
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/19/an-update-on-my-health-its-a-roller-coaster/

Did no one read this?

Last 3 paragraphs:

There was no way. I didn’t share that with anybody. So given that as a starting point, given that as a baseline, I’m kicking butt — and the future remains pretty good-looking, given all of that. This is why I say that I always try to keep everything in perspective on a day-to-day basis and to realize that you just don’t know. Nobody does, and you have to give every day…

You know, I’ve loved to point out we all only get one life. We don’t get a do-over in the… Well, we do. Actually, we get a do-over every day if we choose to look at it that way. Once we’re old enough and mature enough to understand what life is and that there is only one, then you do get do-overs, an opportunity to fix what you think you might not have done so well the day before, which is an operative philosophy of mine.

But the fact that I have that option and that opportunity compared to where I thought I would be at this time? I mean, that’s “go get the hallelujah chorus and have ’em start singing to me,” because that’s exactly where this is — and the future? Far more optimistic than pessimistic, attitudinally, to me, because of the support systems I have, the people that are helping me, family. Ooh! Anyway, that’s it.
the vast majority of the members here should be banned for being Nazi White Supremacists...

Another jerk goes on Ignore....
Originally Posted by callnum
Maybe VG will send $20 to whoever picks the date, kinda like he did with RBG. Same-no?

Another jerk goes on Ignore...
We were not all born to be warriors, but we all are born with defects , some more so than others. Rush has no problems airing out his shortcomings to the public.
I believe we all have our place in this world and many of us wish we could be as successful as Rush has been throughout his life, Rush has raised and donated more money than anyone I could name. His causes are mostly military in nature, scholarships and the likes for children of men and women that have been killed while serving our country.

There are few people that do as much for their country than Rush has, love him or hate him, he is a great American , and will be dearly missed!
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yeah, and their comments are about the most vile and despicable things you'll ever read, anywhere.

Hmm, who among us is perfect?

You?

It is a small vain person that makes attacks like this.

Did he get hooked on opiods? Yep. Did he beat that? Yep.

You ever messed up? From the sounds of your text, you must be a saint.
If these guys were real Nazi white supremacists the trolls here would be hiding under their bed instead of running their mouths. But the girls know they are safe behind their keyboards. Edk
Fuqk cancer.

Rush is a fighter.

Sure sorry to hear. I listen to him all the time in my truck too, Barry. He has been a fighter, but has held steady keeping the faith for Conservative values.
Originally Posted by ERK
If these guys were real Nazi white supremacists the trolls here would be hiding under their bed instead of running their mouths. But the girls know they are safe behind their keyboards. Edk

The woefully uneducated Leftards can't conceive that Trad Americans who oppose communism in all it's permutations (progressivism, socialism, et al) wouldn't be modern-day Nazi's. They are truly ignorant and beneath us, just look at how they dress - they're street bums with access to the internet.
Andrew Jackson *wasn't* one of the best presidents ever?! confused

Again, posting the last 3 paragraphs of Rush’s comments from yesterday. Is nobody reading this?

There was no way. I didn’t share that with anybody. So given that as a starting point, given that as a baseline, I’m kicking butt — and the future remains pretty good-looking, given all of that. This is why I say that I always try to keep everything in perspective on a day-to-day basis and to realize that you just don’t know. Nobody does, and you have to give every day…

You know, I’ve loved to point out we all only get one life. We don’t get a do-over in the… Well, we do. Actually, we get a do-over every day if we choose to look at it that way. Once we’re old enough and mature enough to understand what life is and that there is only one, then you do get do-overs, an opportunity to fix what you think you might not have done so well the day before, which is an operative philosophy of mine.

But the fact that I have that option and that opportunity compared to where I thought I would be at this time? I mean, that’s “go get the hallelujah chorus and have ’em start singing to me,” because that’s exactly where this is — and the future? Far more optimistic than pessimistic, attitudinally, to me, because of the support systems I have, the people that are helping me, family. Ooh! Anyway, that’s it.
I have listened to Rush since 1990. At the time I was 23 and didn’t give a sh it about politics or the inner workings of our government. His show changed that and I will always be grateful.

However, I would like to ask a simple question:

Do you agree with everything and everyone he defends?

For example George H Walker Bush?
Indeed, Rush has won the war. His legacy is secure. May he impale a few more commies before his coronation.
Originally Posted by kroo88
I have listened to Rush since 1990. At the time I was 23 and didn’t give a sh it about politics or the inner workings of our government. His show changed that and I will always be grateful.

However, I would like to ask a simple question:

Do you agree with everything and everyone he defends?

For example George H Walker Bush?

Rush has the wisdom (unlike ben sasse) to know that in a binary decision, it is far better to get 80% of what you want than 90% of what you despise.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Yeah, and their comments are about the most vile and despicable things you'll ever read, anywhere.

Got a couple posting here too it would seem.

Rush was a light in the darkness during the Clinton years, still is, he'll be missed frown
The man still has my prayers and respect.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Rush was a light in the darkness during the Clinton years, still is, he'll be missed frown

You must have missed VG's RBG thread? That or hypocrisy-no?

Nobody was happy she died.

Everyone was happy she's off the Supreme Court.

It was HER conscience decision to NOT retire, and die while still on the court, even though everyone knew she was not able to do the job any longer.

Happy? Yes.... That's she's no longer a liberal shill on our Supreme Court.
Once I started listening to Rush I became WOKE to the fact on how petty and selfish Libtards are.I had no idea how things worked in Washington and am now a graduate student in The Limbaugh Institute of Political awareness.God Bless Rush,I love him like a brother.
He will be missed, but he is not gone yet. Fu ck cancer.
He helped me open my eyes years ago. I like listening to him.
I heard him yesterday and it didn’t sound that horrible.

Rush is one off one. Politically, Rush is more influential than anyone else in GOP politics, with the exception of Trump.

Rush is a national treasure.
The democrats will dance on his grave.

Didn’t you mean you proclaimed your moms bag of d ildos as a national treasure??
Originally Posted by 16bore
The democrats will dance on his grave.

While I piss on theirs. Rip rest in piss
I started listening to Rush around 1990 as a 13 year old kid. I kind of grew up listening to Rush. There’s a lot of people on the right that I more or less agree with, Rush in one of the few, maybe the only one that I can listen to day after day and continue to look forward to his takes and what he has to say.

Prayers for Rush. It won’t be the same when he’s gone. Much like losing a relative life goes on for the rest of us but things are never really exactly the same as before.

Not everyone is of low character and becomes addicted by the street drug route. Many have become so because, as indicated, they were prescribed opiates following surgery. In the not too distant past, opioids were much more freely and extensively prescribed than now, and stronger ones additionally. Parenthetically, the government as usual attacked the problem with an axe through the various governing agencies. Now some post-surgical patients suffer due to under prescribing and there is more suffering for the 10% of chronic pain patients for who opiates are the final and only answer. Prescribers feel like they have the sword of Democlese hanging over their heads. But I digress.

People [innocently] became addicted in the recent past. Additionally, brains are “wired” differently also making some people much more susceptible to this plight than others. For these people it’s not a character issue as you imply, but nevertheless, a very difficult one to overcome.
I wish him well in his fight against Cancer but some of you guys are being a little queer about the guy.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I wish him well in his fight against Cancer but some of you guys are being a little queer about the guy.

Lol
Maybe..... what’s wrong with that? 😉
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

That's mighty fine talk from a dumb high school dropout.

dropped out to work at 15 on framing jobs pappy. nobody gave me sh it. you better be looking in the mirror if you want to see dumb. conservatives have lost every battle for 50 years and con men like limbaugh running cover for the elites is a big reason
The lib trolls are here because they know what's in store for them in two weeks. More YouTube videos of liberals crying, snowflake meltdowns on social media, braindead millennials whaling and gnashing teeth, and of course... relentless ridicule from the right. Trump is going to spike the ball right in their face and they're dreading it.

And they should dread it, because we're going to rub their noses in the chit bigly. Way worse then they can even begin to imagine.

lol.. who cares. She's dead, ACB will be your next Associate Justice, and we're winning. Go fugging cry about...
The liberal trolls here are just toeing the party line.

What the heck is wrong with Michael Savage??

[Linked Image from media.notthebee.com]
Originally Posted by copperking81
The lib trolls are here because they know what's in store for them in two weeks. More YouTube videos of liberals crying, snowflake meltdowns on social media, braindead millennials whaling and gnashing teeth, and of course... relentless ridicule from the right. Trump is going to spike the ball right in their face and they're dreading it.

And they should dread it, because we're going to rub their noses in the chit bigly. Way worse then they can even begin to imagine.

I told my friends when trump got elected was the best part is maybe haggary would commit suicide and he would drive the white hating communists insane. but I also said NOTHING will change that really matters and the country will continue on its suicidal path to being a thirld world country. US will turn into venezuela first then into south afreaka where it is 90% legal to kill whites and take what they got. slave reparations will be the start. this pic is BLM mocking the KKK while using a dollar sign which means they want slave reparations. with homoland security the FBI and most LE on BLM's side they will eventually get it. no GOP president will do anything about it

Attached picture 941a432c4b6a210d901af7591d995339.jpg
[quote=Beoceorl]The liberal trolls here are just toeing the party line.

[Linked Image from media.notthebee.com][/quoteI dont agree with mike savage / weiner that much but he is right about that and he is savagely against 3rd world immigration unlike 99% of fake conservatives who cant even try to conserve the white majority
Originally Posted by 79S

Didn’t you mean you proclaimed your moms bag of d ildos as a national treasure??

I thought EJPEE was the d ildo.
Why would anyone pay attention to a refugee from Stormfront.

Stormfront - SPQR70AD

Stormfront - SPQR70AD

Rush simply expresses his opinion. If I don’t like it, I can change the channel and no longer has any bearing whatsoever on my life.
RBG , on the other hand, was given a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court, where she did as much damage as she could to our country. Changing the radio dial didn’t get her out of my life.
Originally Posted by rte
Why would anyone pay attention to a refugee from Stormfront.

Stormfront - SPQR70AD

Stormfront - SPQR70AD

maybe you a refugee from PANTIFA? you are my groupie. you know who else calls me a racist? ACLU -$PLC-LA RAZA- Reconquista- NAACP- CORE- ADL- USA communist party- somalia harris- AOC -black congressional caucus- jesse jackson- the socialist web etc. now how many of these groups do you send money to?
all you fake conservative puke out you are for freedom and liberty and then do background checks on people while embracing the patriot act and NSA
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 79S

I thought EJPEE was the d ildo.

Says the guy who turns on the radio to listen to a guy say what HE WANTS TO HEAR come from a
Hypocrite. The guys a pill popping junkie who draft dodged due to an anal cyst lmao, and he cant keep a women, and he’s a national treasure to you stupid elderly fuq’s? Hahahahaha I rest my case hahahah
[quote=SPQR70AD]

Nobody listens to him maybe??
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
some of you guys are being a little queer about the guy.

That always happen in the celebrity threads, otherwise there’d be no celebrity threads.
I remember Rush in 1994 in reaction to Clinton signing the crime bill [assault weapons ban] "You should be angry about this."
Rush is the king of talk radio. Back in the seventies I was listening to Neal Boortz in Atlanta on am 640. He was real good, a libertarian.
He was not syndicated and I don't think there were any syndicated talk shows at that time.

Talk radio was going nowhere, slowly.
Limbaugh hit Atlanta in 1989, he was also on am 640. And he was syndicated when he made it in Atlanta he was then on in about 200 cities. Limbaugh revitalized talk radio.
Boortz got the idea, and when he got syndicated and was on about 340 stations.

Today Limbaugh is on about 640 stations, Hannity on about 600 and Dave Ramsey is third, on about 580 stations. Without resorting to google that is a pretty good look at the lineup.

Boortz never failed to praise Limbaugh and called him "The Godfather."
How anyone can stand Savage is beyond me. This just confirms what I already thought of the POS.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Rush is the king of talk radio. Back in the seventies I was listening to Neal Boortz in Atlanta on am 640. He was real good, a libertarian.
He was not syndicated and I don't think there were any syndicated talk shows at that time.

Limbaugh hit Atlanta in 1989, he was also on am 640. And he was syndicated when he made it in Atlanta he was then on in about 200 cities. Limbaugh revitalized talk radio.

Today Limbaugh is on about 640 stations, Hannity on about 600 and Dave Ramsey is third, on about 580 stations. Without resorting to google that is a pretty good look at the lineup.

Your wrong, Stern is the king of radio.... more listeners and more $$....

Nobody cares about Stern or his listeners. Just a bunch of perverts.
That's really too bad about Rush. I was listening to his show and that was some very sobering commentary. I'm glad he received the Medal of Freedom because he definitely deserved it!
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Again, posting the last 3 paragraphs of Rush’s comments from yesterday. Is nobody reading this?

everybody already has him dead.....he seems pretty upbeat......bob

That is very true. Boortz was great. You nailed it.
Stern has about 1.25 million listeners.Rush has 20-40 million listeners.

XM Sirius radio sold 20 million subscriptions but there is no reason to believe they all listen to Stern.C-Net states Stern has 1,225,000 listeners.

Stern received a contract based upon the total subscriptions and his contract pays him 90 million a year.Shares in Sirius XM radio are about 33 cents a share.If he was paid based upon the number of people who listen to him he would be sucking hind teet.

Rush makes money base upon his past performance and the total of listeners per week.He receives 50 million a year.
When I first heard Rush in 1989 in Atlanta he was something new. First of all, he was syndicated, he lived in New York but was on the radio in Atlanta.
He was on am 640. [By the way Sean Hannity got his start on am 640 in 1992, it was his second radio job.]

Rush would play pop music and use it to poke fun at people.
There was a hit from the sixties, "Born a Woman" by Sandy Posey.

"It makes no difference if you're rich or poor, or if you're smart or dumb
A woman's place in this old world, is under some man's thumb..."

He would play that song and then do the Feminist Update. Feminists were always doing something nutty or stupid it was a perfect fit.

Also he would play "Ain't Got a Home" by Clarence "Frogman" Henry, and then do the Homeless Update.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

XM Sirius radio sold 20 million subscriptions but there is no reason to believe they all listen to Stern.C-Net states Stern has 1,225,000 listeners.

Stern received a contract based upon the total subscriptions and his contract pays him 90 million a year.Shares in Sirius XM radio are about 33 cents a share.If he was paid based upon the number of people who listen to him he would be sucking hind teet.

Rush makes money base upon his past performance and the total of listeners per week.He receives 50 million a year.

The quick google search shows your way over stating rush’s listeners.
Wife is a home health/hospice nurse.

She claims patients can always hold on til out-of-town relatives can show up.....then let go, passing quickly.

Truly hope Rush doesn't.......after Trump landslides Biden.

You are virtually illiterate. The proper word is a contraction of you are,as in you're.

Your Google foo also sucks.The first ten hits prove I'm right.

As a matter of fact,Rush had 42.5 million listeners last week.

Hey Ron! (and I mean you Mo -Ron)

SS said Rush had 40 million last week and you said he was wrong. I hate to say YOU were right!:

President Trump Massive Audience Radio Rally With Rush Limbaugh…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/09/...
Oct 09, 2020 · Earlier this afternoon President Trump held a radio rally with Rush Limbaugh and an estimated 50 million audience members tuned-in to listen and participate. Rush Limbaugh has made the Ditto Cam broadcast and transcript of the event available to the public.

Your wrong, Stern is the king of radio.... more listeners and more $$...

Your. How about you're.
Stern is popular and he makes unbelievable money, more than Rush, due to his Sirius contract.

I used to listen and watch the guy, maybe 15 years ago, I got bored with his incessant vulgar crap and haven't listened in 10 years. His popularity and his massive income are beyond my comprehension.

Again without referring to google I believe he is taking in $90 million a year.
First heard Rush when he hit AM560 Frostburg
Md, around 1989.

19 years old, dumb as a box of rocks, I wanted to listen but
just couldn't.

Two years later, I was with an on the road trainer starting out
driving truck. Bob, (old man around 50, do the math on me, now grin)
listened to Rush for 3 hours everyday. For two weeks.

By the time I was on my own, I kinda understood and was learning
about the players. Rush kept me awake through many afternoons,
And almost finished raising me. No joke. My parents weren't political,
Dad never even registered.

Not only was he something to keep me awake, he helped me form
my opinions. That, was key to my daughter's being conservative.
My 13 year old has two Trump flags in her room, and helped put
the signs in the yard.

Queer? F U!

More like the uncle who took me under his wing and taught me
things key to a successful life, and improving our country.

Today, I'm the guy at work who gets ask all the government/political
questions. Our conversations about recent events have registered several
Republicans. Several Dems have changed, and one not liberal, but die hard
Dam voted R in '16 and has come to hate the Democrat party.

Yep, never met the man.
But he has influenced me, and those around me, more than most of
my family.
LATE to this discussion but

DISAPPOINTED so bad.

God Bless Rush! ! !

And the "Fire" under estimates your stupidity.........

Obvious sarcasm, but I bet you do hold thugs and felons like Floyd, Martin, Brown, etc. up to sainthood status and don't care one bit that the country is being torn down over these worthless individuals. Torn down by those who couldn't give a damn about them or any other black people to begin with.

Did no one read this?

Last 3 paragraphs:

Yes, it was posted back on page (2).

Did you read all of the posts in this thread before you posted?
Hate to lose him. Always enjoyed listening to him.
Heard him on WBAP out of Dallas while stripping cotton.

If you added the IQ’s from his total listening base, it still wouldn’t break 100. You might want to check your status while you’re at it.
Originally Posted by BobMt

everybody already has him dead.....he seems pretty upbeat......bob

Everyone is too busy arguing or trying to make a feeble point and no one is listening. Typical behavior on the Campfire.

that is the only thing you have been right about. limbaugh destroyed Ross Perot who woulda done something about the deficits and mainly offshoring manufacturing. he riuned Pat Buchanan who in the early 90's predicted the intentional browning of the country and that we would be fighting multi trillion dollar wars for pissrael. they were real conservatives and rush destroyed them under orders from the deep state

What a strange person. I seem to see, for the most part, eye to eye with you politically, minus the tin foil hat and racist stuff. However, every time I read more than one of your posts I get the desire to search Big Stick's posts to calm myself. I hope you get well.
Originally Posted by Mad_Max

What a strange person. I seem to see, for the most part, eye to eye with you politically, minus the tin foil hat and racist stuff. However, every time I read more than one of your posts I get the desire to search Big Stick's posts to calm myself. I hope you get well.

LMAO. GOOD ONE!

Your wrong. Stern is the king of sleaze radio. He has the most low-brow listeners that go for that kind of stuff.

Rush was always way over their heads.
I never listened to Stern but I remember when he was a big media buzz and coworkers and whatnot talking about him. I haven’t heard anyone mention Howard Stern in years.
Originally Posted by Hookset
Cancer always wins, eventually. That said, I don't know anything about Rush's particular circumstances but I learned this from my wife's recent 4-year battle with metastatic breast cancer - you never know what's going to happen next. Sometimes when things seem to be going well, you get knocked down with bad news. Then other times when it looks like it's finally lost, a new treatment comes along that changes things for the better. It can be a roller coaster.
I'm not saying that Rush isn't making the final approach, but I've seen good news arrive during the darkest hours.

It doesn't always win...................I'm proof!

The Curse Causeless Shall Not Come

https://www.biri.org/pdf/The_Curse_Causeless.pdf
Stern IS the highest paid radio guy. Rush however, has the biggest audience...

well then you aint really Mad Max LOL
everything I posted is true and making brainwashed people believe it is like telling a guy his son is a drug addict after showing him ten videos of the son shooting up with the father denying it

Hint.....laughing. What this thread needs is a picture of a fish next to a gun....
Y'all hear what he just said that Leslie Stall asked him?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Y'all hear what he just said that Leslie Stall asked him?

Yes.

Mrs. Stallin asked if Rush would calm his audience after a Trump loss, or urge them into the streets to burn and pillage.

Stupid bitch.
Yes, she would be.
Rush said she posed it as "when he loses", seems very confident for such a supposedly tight race.
Well, there's now two more azzholes in Ignore
Estimates of Rush's net worth are based on salary.

Rush was all in on AAPL before Forest Gump was.
I disagree. Rush, as a believer, won the big battle years ago. He has carried the ball for us as HE appointed him to do and now the ball can be handed over to Trump.

If Trump is reelected he will destroy the Dimocrap party.

FACTCHECKER.GOV indicates that you're a China bot influencer

I didn't get to listen to Rush today but yesterday he was very upbeat. He knows the reality of living, as he has said he is the major of Realville. My Grandpa used to tell me none of us have a leash on tomorrow and Rush understands that. He might get help yet from these treatments and he may not. Some of us might not wake up in the morning either. Some day he will be gone. Those of us that like him and are still around will miss him. He has been a part of many good things.
I’m 34 years old and I remember riding with my dad when he was my age now, listening to Rush. Oh, to go back to those times. I find myself listening to Rush religiously now. He’s a national treasure and I hope we can find somebody to fill his shoes. God bless him.
I listened to him a few times. The last time was years ago when he was talking about how the USAF was secretly promoting female enlisted troops who otherwise didn’t deserve it by padding their test scores. It was a complete fabrication and out right lie.
He is a liar and I wouldn’t waste a minute of my time listening to him again.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I listened to him a few times. The last time was years ago when he was talking about how the USAF was secretly promoting female enlisted troops who otherwise didn’t deserve it by padding their test scores. It was a complete fabrication and out right lie.
He is a liar and I wouldn’t waste a minute of my time listening to him again.

I bet Rush stays awake at night, crying over the fact that you won’t listen to him anymore.
Im sorry to see his health issues and wish him all the best. That said I can't stand the arrogant pompous ass and would love to be locked into a UFC cage with him for awhile. Hes a puke. Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.
Originally Posted by oldpinecricker
Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.

Nope. You’re not
Im sorry to see his health issues and wish him all the best. That said I can't stand the arrogant pompous ass and would love to be locked into a UFC cage with him for awhile. Hes a puke. Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.

You wish him all the best, yet you want to be locked in a UFC cage with him? What kind of bs is that? How about all the good things that he has done? His exposure of the corruption within our government should have us singing his praises for decades. He caught these bastards over and over and over. Not to mention how much fun we had along the way.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

You wish him all the best, yet you want to be locked in a UFC cage with him? What kind of bs is that? How about all the good things that he has done? His exposure of the corruption within our government should have us singing his praises for decades. He caught these bastards over and over and over. Not to mention how much fun we had along the way.

Well said. As I remember Rush was one of the first to call out the MSM AKA The Drive By Media. That alone would be worthy of respect and pushing the right forward.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I’m 34 years old and I remember riding with my dad when he was my age now, listening to Rush. Oh, to go back to those times. I find myself listening to Rush religiously now. He’s a national treasure and I hope we can find somebody to fill his shoes. God bless him.

He definitiley is
Rush is the reason that we are still in the game.
I heard Rush the first time at age 15. It was equivalent of being hit with a bolt of lightning. My eyes have been forever opened.

Rush Limbaugh is truly a national treasure.
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.

I understand your feelings but everyone is replaceable.....some are much more difficult than others.....
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Rush is the reason that we are still in the game.

You got that right.

For some reason I can't figure out, I don't believe you are a Conservative.
I cant understand that an adult with half a brain needs a talk show host making 45 million to alert them to the white hating communists. if I was stranded on a desert island for 35 years then maybe I could see it. what do people think has been going on for the last 45 years?
I cant understand that an adult with half a brain needs a talk show host making 45 million to alert them to the white hating communists. if I was stranded on a desert island for 35 years then maybe I could see it. what do people think has been going on for the last 45 years?

Start your own Talk Show and take it on the road.

Just be careful with these “facts “ that you continually spew with no support. They’ll bite you in your Nazi ass.
[
I presented pure facts

Jorge are you making fun of the town I once lived in? Cheers NC
Originally Posted by vapodog
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.

I understand your feelings but everyone is replaceable.....some are much more difficult than others.....

Some people cannot be replaced simply because of their individuality.

That a fact.

Some may have their spot filled, but remain irreplaceable.

Reagan.

John Wayne.

Rush.

They broke the mold with those guys. I'm sure there's more. But they are unique too.

Bullshit, but if you're going to make a statement like that, how about some examples? You're a conservative llike I like chicks with small tits...
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Just be careful with these “facts “ that you continually spew with no support. They’ll bite you in your Nazi ass.

you are right. I lied about rush being a drug addict...married 4 times ..a draft dodger a circus con man. I am sorry hope you accept my apology

you are right. I lied about rush being a drug addict...married 4 times ..a draft dodger a circus con man. I am sorry hope you accept my apology

And what are you? Go join the military? Been a upstanding dude? Never smoked a cig?

Give me a break.

...................I wonder what the SPQR70AD really stands for. Well whatever the hell it stands for, you sir are a complete ass. Do u prefer a horses ass or a donkeys ass? Maybe a baboons ass? More attractive!

Rush was on drugs to help with his enormous amounts of back painl You blab your crap while failing to walk in the mans shoes. SO WHAT if he was married 2 times, 3 times or 10 times. Oh a circus con man and a draft dodger too?

Well how abouts you explaining to us exactly how Rush was a draft dodger and furthermore how he is a con man? Hmmmmmm? How about that SPITTLE-70IQ.

You ever come up with the source for that “fact” that you stated as “ “everybody knows that 90% of Hispanics here are illegals “.

Apologize for that one while you’re on a roll.

And how about,,,” I know many people in the mob”, referring to organized crime.
My first memories of Rush was riding in my fathers California Highway Patrol car in 1984. Rush had just signed on to KFBK, out of Sacramento, California. KFBK is where he really made a name for himself.

I was 9 years old.

I remember some deep (for a 9 year old) conversations with my dad about the content, followed by getting to hit the wig-wag button as he pulled someone over.

Listened to Rush ever since.
© 24hourcampfire