Home
A skeet/trap shooting friend of mine stopped into a local convenience store to grab a cup of coffee on his way to the skeet range. He takes his coffee to the clerk to pay for it and she starts in: "I can't believe you're wearing that!" Him, "What?" Her, "You're a racist! In this day and age there's no place for wearing something like that!" Him: "What are you talking about!" Her, "Your hat that says - White Power!" Him laughing, "I think you need to go back to school young lady." Her, "Why!" Him, because the hat says, -

White Flyer

So for those who remember the character Emily Litellay on old SNL - "Nevermind"

For those who are not clay target shooters, White Flyer is the largest mfg of clay targets.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
A skeet/trap shooting friend of mine stopped into a local convenience store to grab a cup of coffee on his way to the skeet range. He takes his coffee to the clerk to pay for it and she starts in: "I can't believe you're wearing that!" Him, "What?" Her, "You're a racist! In this day and age there's no place for wearing something like that!" Him: "What are you talking about!" Her, "Your hat that says - White Power!" Him laughing, "I think you need to need to go back to school young lady." Her, "Why!" Him, because the hat says, -

White Flyer

So for those who remember the character Rosanne Rosannadanna on old SNL - "Nevermind"

For those who are not clay target shooters, White Flyer is the largest mfg of clay targets.

You're confused.
It was Emily Litella
You're right. It's been too long. I stand corrected. Still funny tho. At least I remembered it was a Gilda Radner character.

Hey, "If it's not one thing, it's another."

Corrected.
I would have left without paying- - - - -after tipping the cup over on the counter!
Isn't modern education wonderful?
Welcome to the Great Society..... Brought to you by the last 4 or 5 decades of the "Dumbing Down" of America. Soon to represent the majority of voters in this nation as we old timers fade away.
There was a machinery dealer, "Red Power". Massy, then IH..
Originally Posted by deltakid
Isn't modern education wonderful?

That is what you get from kids who have been indoctrinated into seeing racism everywhere.
She saw the word white and just assumed the phrase was white power and went all SJW on him.
Sad thing is she now probably thinks White Flyer is some white supremacist code word.
Yes I do think she is that stupid, most of them are.
Just displaying the word "white" is racist. That's the point. And skeet shooting is racist, obviously.
Another liberal idiot!
and they're not even white anymore.
© 24hourcampfire