Home
What the hell?
Probably have lots of mail-in ballots that are likely to run blue.
Until they can count a chunk of them, they’ll likely remain up in the air.
Has Nevada been called?
No.
30,000 votes and closing. Trump held several stations open. Lets hope he makes up the rest.
These "stop counting" places are crooked as hell!
Senate races been called.

House races been called.

But somehow President race can't be called?

Bullshit.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

House races been called.

Bullshit.

Exactly!
These sons of bitches are in the process of trying to steal the election. The deep state is working overtime.
No reason to stop counting unless you don't like the results! Sons a bitches.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
As far as I'm concerned, you stop the count and whoever is ahead at that point, wins. No more counting. No more cheating. No more fraud. Kick a 2x4 up their asses just like with ACB. MAGAA!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
These sons of bitches are in the process of trying to steal the election. The deep state is working overtime.

This.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

They ain't sleeping, counters should not be sleeping either...
Trump was up over 600K in PA
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Trump was up over 600K in PA

Close to 700k
I don’t know but this alien tape looks legit
Originally Posted by 79S
I don’t know but this alien tape looks legit

Good hit?
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

NC starts counting as they come in.

There will be some arriving later but probably not too many.
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

NC starts counting as they come in.

There will be some arriving later but probably not too many.

That’s good to know. I hope they can wrap up a few of these states tomorrow.
They’re going to steal this damned thing. I’m trying not to be pessimistic, but they really are going to do it. I knew they would, but still, watching it happen before your eyes is a shock.
From the CONTEST thread.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trump may be ahead at the end of voting day, but late ballots in a few swing states will push Biden over.
From the CONTEST thread.

Trump may be ahead at the end of voting day, but late ballots in a few swing states will push Biden over.

Congratulations. I hope it feels good to be right.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
From the CONTEST thread.

Congratulations. I hope it feels good to be right.

It makes me sick, but who couldn't see this schidt coming?
Trump had a 120k vote lead in Wisconsin. Suddenly a police cruiser drives up to a Milwaukee precinct with 169,000 absentee ballots in the trunk and Biden takes 83% of them and the lead.

It’s so [bleep] blatant, it can’t be believed.
65k mail in ballots just counted in Philly. Biden took 61k of them.
Trump had a 120k vote lead in Wisconsin. Suddenly a police cruiser drives up to a Milwaukee precinct with 169,000 absentee ballots in the trunk and Biden takes 83% of them and the lead.

Yes, but milwaukee county is done counting now. The remaining county's are all leaning red. Kenosha and Brown county are fairly large too. I think Trump may still win Wisconsin.
Originally Posted by BWalker

Yes, but milwaukee county is done counting now. The remaining county's are all leaning red. Kenosha and Brown county are fairly large too. I think Trump may still win Wisconsin.

Not happening. The mail in ballots are rigged and those are all that is left.
Brown County is only 50% down counting. Have a little faith.
Whats the deal in Pennsylvania? Democrats need more time to fill in another 700,000 ballots for Biden?
It’s really not about faith. It’s about numbers. If the mail in ballots continue to come in for Biden at the rate they are, with the number left in these states that are up in the air, Trump can’t win. And that includes Georgia.

It’s f-ucking theft and fraud on a massive scale. Trump won the election. After the polls closed, they set about figure it out how many votes they needed to steal.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Whats the deal in Pennsylvania? Democrats need more time to fill in another 700,000 ballots for Biden?

1.8 million mail in ballots remain to be counted there. Biden has been winning those 90/10.

Yep, they have 3 more days to accept mail in votes & 6 days to count...............I mean manufacture, votes.

Biden will win PA w/o a doubt, Demons won't let Trump win; same in Demon controlled (vote counting) in MI.

MM

1.8 million mail in ballots remain to be counted there. Biden has been winning those 90/10.

As expected.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Biden will win PA w/o a doubt, Demons won't let Trump win; same in Demon controlled (vote counting) in MI.

MM

He can't win Pa, never could. Steal it yes.
They’re going to steal this damned thing. I’m trying not to be pessimistic, but they really are going to do it. I knew they would, but still, watching it happen before your eyes is a shock.

Spot on.
Assuming he holds GA, still has to win Michigan AND Pennsylvania. His lead in Michigan is pretty much already gone.

Not sure how its shocking, there has been talk about it for six months now. We all knew this was coming. Hell, Pennsylvania's Governor Wolf openly said Trump will not be allowed to win his state. Biden made a gafe openly admitting to having the largest and best voter fraud organization ever. They don't even care anymore, its overt and their proud of it.

...and at the end of the day, why would they care? What do they have to fear?? The media is either insolent or complicit, the FBI is completely corrupt, left wing rioters have been burning and looting for six months now without consequence. Social media is operating an aggressive campaign to silence conservative voices without fear of prosecution. We are literally watching a revolution take place before are very eyes that started at the beginning of this year with COVID, which was nothing more than a very well planned operation to help subvert this years election.

What have conservatives done? We've complained in online forums and social media, and aside from that, we have jobs to attend to in order to feed our families and pay our mortgages. That pay by the way, taxed to fund the revolution which will be our eventual demise.

Again, if you're shocked at the way this election is heading, i.e. open voter fraud, you've been asleep at the wheel for the past six months to a year, or pretending it wasn't true or possible.
Originally Posted by J23

Not sure how its shocking, there has been talk about it for six months now. We all knew this was coming. Hell, Pennsylvania's Governor Wolf openly said Trump will not be allowed to win his state. Biden made a gafe openly admitting to having the largest and best voter fraud organization ever. They don't even care anymore, its overt and their proud of it.

...and at the end of the day, why would they care? What do they have to fear?? The media is either insolent or complicit, the FBI is completely corrupt, left wing rioters have been burning and looting for six months now without consequence. Social media is operating an aggressive campaign to silence conservative voices without fear of prosecution. We are literally watching a revolution take place before are very eyes that started at the beginning of this year with COVID, which was nothing more than a very well planned operation to help subvert this years election.

What have conservatives done? We've complained in online forums and social media, and aside from that, we have jobs to attend to in order to feed our families and pay our mortgages. That pay by the way, taxed to fund the revolution which will be our eventual demise.

Again, if you're shocked at the way this election is heading, i.e. open voter fraud, you've been asleep at the wheel for the past six months to a year, or pretending it wasn't true or possible.

Oh, I know all that. But it still is shocking watching it happen in real time.
Originally Posted by J23

Your right, I was pretending I didn't live in a Banana Republic.
Originally Posted by J23

Oh, I know all that. But it still is shocking watching it happen in real time.

Like watching a car accident in real time. It happens every day, but its surreal when it happens right in front of you.

...or in our case, we're IN the car wreck.
If we allow this to happen, we deserve everything we got coming.
Sure not a Trump landslide or beat down, hopefully it won't turn into a train wreck. Without WI or MI Trump can't make it, and both states are dumocrat controlled.
Originally Posted by J23

Great post.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

This ain’t 1860. We’ve got mortgages. We’ve got families. And we’ve elected guys like Gregg Abbott. Really expect him to do much but offer more mealy mouthed platitudes and reach for another mask?
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Sure not a Trump landslide or beat down, hopefully it won't turn into a train wreck. Without WI or MI Trump can't make it, and both states are dumocrat controlled.

Trump is a fighter and we need him to fight, but he won’t have much support.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by J23

Great post.

Spot on!!

Yes.

House races been called.

Bullshit.

This! Stupid Va had Senate at 99% counted and 80% counted for President race—— I’m sure that all of the candidates are on the same ballot! How’s that possible!!!
Originally Posted by vacrt2002

House races been called.

Bullshit.

This! Stupid Va had Senate at 99% counted and 80% counted for President race—— I’m sure that all of the candidates are on the same ballot! How’s that possible!!!

It’s not and it won’t be.

These “found” Biden ballots will also be Democrat wins for House and Senate seats is applicable.

This ain’t 1860. We’ve got mortgages. We’ve got families. And we’ve elected guys like Gregg Abbott. Really expect him to do much but offer more mealy mouthed platitudes and reach for another mask?

Well then I suppose we can all start saving for higher taxes, astronomical grocery prices, and $4.50 a gallon gas. 😉 😊

Good luck to you my friend!

Well then I suppose we can all start saving for higher taxes, astronomical grocery prices, and $4.50 a gallon gas. 😉 😊

Good luck to you my friend!

I don’t know. I’m not very happy right now. Still processing it.
Joe Bob,

If I said I was shocked at all this, I would be lying!

😊
What the heck is with the counting in PA? Been at 64% since the wee hours of the morning.

Still manufacturing votes?
Joe Bob,

If I said I was shocked at all this, I would be lying!

😊

Shocked? I don’t know. It’s like when you know somebody is sick and they are likely to die, but they have no definite end date and sometimes they seem alright. Then when it hits, you still feel shocked even though you can rationally see it all pretty clearly.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by J23

Great post.

Indeed GREAT POST ! ! ! !
© 24hourcampfire