Home
Forum members need to understand that the Communist trolls are looking to get a reaction from you.

When you reply to them you're giving them what they want and they will keep posting and disrupt the conversation.

Just talk around them. Don't directly address them. Converse with other people in the thread as if the trolls aren't even there. If you don't do this they will disrupt every thread on the campfire.

I've adopted this behavior lately. It takes no effort at all to do so.

When they're no longer getting attention they will move on to another forum.
Good luck with that idea, Bristoe. One of them just piped up and they are lining up to respond to them.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Good luck with that idea, Bristoe. One of them just piped up and they are lining up to respond to them.

Yeah. I used to feel the need to respond to them. But it's gotten to be too much trouble. I just talk around them.
Alright.

But what about the woke types from places like Colorado and Salmon?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Alright.

But what about the woke types from places like Colorado and Salmon?

They're trolls just like the rest,.....only more subtle.
Bristoe is dead on the money.There are people here who take the bait every time it is offered.I have all the dicks on ignore and care less what they say.
I was thinking the same thing this morning on renegades LE thread.
Everybody on here knows who is who. We have our disagreements. But everybody knows who is here just to disrupt the threads.

They can only disrupt them if the forum members acknowledge their presence.

Just talk around them. Don't confront them or address them in any way and they'll get bored and go away.
Bristoe, guilty as charged, but I have a hard time seeing these lies get perpetuated and spread without refuting them......How many times have we heard Trump completely blew the pandemic response, until it somehow became accepted fact.....Unless we call a lie a lie it keeps getting repeated.....
Originally Posted by TimZ
Bristoe, guilty as charged, but I have a hard time seeing these lies get perpetuated and spread without refuting them......How many times have we heard Trump completely blew the pandemic response, until it somehow became accepted fact.....Unless we call a lie a lie it keeps getting repeated.....

No.

If you respond to them it keeps getting repeated.

If you refuse to even acknowledge their presence here they will go away.
If you didn't have so called trolls what would you guys do?

You live in a made up, fantasy world, with imagined trolls lurking everywhere your opinion is not universally agreed upon, and you all have a very tough time coping with reality (Donald lost, really. Get over it.).
They don’t bother me at all.

I’m happy to converse with anybody.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

You live in a made up, fantasy world, with imagined trolls lurking everywhere your opinion is not universally agreed upon, and you all have a very tough time coping with reality (Donald lost, really. Get over it.).

SheRoy,

Please post a pic of your “deer rifle.”

I could use the laugh.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Well, then,..it will be your fault when they don't go away.
Why give a troll a HANDJOB. That is what your response is.

SheRoy,

I could use the laugh.

LOL

You do need to laugh more, that's for sure. Pretty glum down there florida-boy. You wouldn't know a deer rifle if one was handed to you.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by TimZ

No.

If you respond to them it keeps getting repeated.

If you refuse to even acknowledge their presence here they will go away.

Precisely. I have most on ignore and never respond to those kinds of posts. Some guys just can’t resist, even though they should, in my view.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Bristoe is dead on the money.There are people here who take the bait every time it is offered.I have all the dicks on ignore and care less what they say.

It would require intellectual discipline and acumen....
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Huntz

It would require intellectual discipline and acumen....

Not something you excel at

Well, then,..it will be your fault when they don't go away.

I’ll be sure to add that to my resume’.

Lol

SheRoy,

I could use the laugh.

LOL

You do need to laugh more, that's for sure. Pretty glum down there florida-boy. You wouldn't know a deer rifle if one was handed to you.

No seriously.

Post a pic of your deer rifle.
Am I on ignore? hello...... is anybody out there? wth is going on? frown
I have a deer rifle....
proof

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
They are only as successful as we make them.
Originally Posted by irfubar

I which state were you born and raised?

(Preparing to Ignore).......

Crap I am toast..... good thing I got that Facebook invite today.... goodbye cruel campfire... wink

Crap I am toast..... good thing I got that Facebook invite today.... goodbye cruel campfire... wink

Gold Platnum or Diamond membership?
Platinum like my credit card..... winnin... smile
I did not vote for Tester!!!!
trolls..................................laugh
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Artwork...👍🏻😎

Umm, sorry brother. I’ve been distracted scrambling to get Flave’s medication 💊 levels squared away so he’ll calm down about the secret Facebooks membership.

LOL

😎
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Where’s the .458?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Umm, sorry brother. I’ve been distracted scrambling to get Flave’s medication 💊 levels squared away so he’ll calm down about the secret Facebooks membership.

LOL

😎

LOL, damn, I've had a standing invite since inception, must not take much to make the cut ; ]
The troll life is lonely on ignore.... frown
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Where’s the .458?

My dog is guarding it...... she knows what you look like, if you come sneakin around she will bite your ass

Originally Posted by gunner500

LOL

😎

LOL, damn, I've had a standing invite since inception, must not take much to make the cut ; ]

Gunner,

Tell us all about the kids you never had.

Again.

LOL
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Where’s the .458?

My dog is guarding it...... she knows what you look like, if you come sneakin around she will bite your ass

That is beautiful.

Despite the dog.

LOL

😎

Gunner , for some even a low bar is too high..... frown

LOL

😎

Gunner , for some even a low bar is too high..... frown

Well damn Fubar, must be because I'm such a nice guy.
Being an ass hole troll is not an easy path....
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Where’s the .458?

That's a great Mauser. What action is it built on?
Gunner,

Some are born with a silver spoon.

Yours just happened to include your own dick.

LOL
VZ-24 BRNO on that one Bristoe
That .458 is one of the slickest bolt guns I’ve ever held.

Honest to goodness.
Fubar put together some NICE Mausers!
There is a vote scheduled on Nov 16 as to whether or not to extend Flave an offer of entry to the FB group.
I am desperate for acceptance....
Does this help?

peace and love.... smile
Originally Posted by Raeford
There is a vote scheduled on Nov 16 as to whether or not to extend Flave an offer of entry to the FB group.

Flave is my friend.

As is fubar.

There's an old "plain Jane" Western Field 30-06 Mauser on Gunbroker that looks like it's going to go for a reasonable price. From what I've read, some of them were built on FN actions. I'm having a hard time not bidding on it.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/882813798

There's an old "plain Jane" Western Field 30-06 Mauser on Gunbroker that looks like it's going to go for a reasonable price. From what I've read, some of them were built on FN actions. I'm having a hard time not bidding on it.

Not sure on the Western Field, The Monkey Wards and the JC Higgins were FN and can still be found at bargain prices

Not sure on the Western Field, The Monkey Wards and the JC Higgins were FN and can still be found at bargain prices

Yeah, I've seen some of the old J.C. Higgins branded Mausers that were stocked with walnut that had very nice checkering. But it's been a while since I've seen one in that configuration.
That looks like an FN, don't think you can go wrong with that one
Damn nice rifles Fubar.
Thanks Gunner, if you ever figure out the picture posting thing you probably could put us to shame
Did I miss Leroy's deer rifle pic?
How about Sycamore... does he have a deer rifle?
LOL, posting pics and facebook accounts are above my pay grade, hell, I still carry a flipper phone.
Forum members need to understand that the Communist trolls are looking to get a reaction from you.

When you reply to them you're giving them what they want and they will keep posting and disrupt the conversation.

Just talk around them. Don't directly address them. Converse with other people in the thread as if the trolls aren't even there. If you don't do this they will disrupt every thread on the campfire.

Too many people have zero discipline and apparently thrive on the drama.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Jake, all the adults went to Facebook
I wouldn't see anything the trolls posted if it weren't for those who can't help but quote them. They want to out argue a fool. It doesn't work.

TRUTH. Half the sissy fellas here need the damn trolls to have someone to argue with. This place loves to give a troll a bj. Free BJ’s for trolls by the same weak members every time!

Jake, all the adults went to Facebook

Yes, I can see little donna's yelling at me about something, but cant read her.

They don’t bother me either. What’s really amusing is the ones that get so worked up over their dribble but can’t control themselves enough not to read it. LOL
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

TRUTH. Half the sissy fellas here need the damn trolls to have someone to argue with. This place loves to give a troll a bj. Free BJ’s for trolls by the same weak members every time!

Fake news.... I have never given nor received a B.J. here..... wth

LOL

😎

Brother Beav, your voice of sanity and reason has been missed around here.... It's like the inmates are running the asylum lately.... especially since the adults defected to Facebook.
And here I thought F.B. was for teenagers and wimens? who knew?
I think the OP has it right.
100% ignore would do wonders.

That said, I often wonder if two people going at it with nothing but "nanner, nanner, nanner" are on the same side (or perhaps even two accounts by the same person), for the sole purpose of keeping threads gacked up?
Seriously, is it a big stretch for a troll who enjoys trading utterly useless 3rd grade insults to get almost as much pleasure from arguing with an ally or even himself?
Some of these "handjobs" you guys are talking about might be just watching a troll jerk off.
[align:left][/align]
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I was thinking the same thing this morning on renegades LE thread.

Rrason why I started it was to see how many troll soclpuppets would take the treble hook loaded up with shad guts.

Was out hunting on a Corps of engineer place .
172 acres
After I got up and did a loop to leave.
Seen some real good sign at another spot I hunt on it.
Supposed ta rain tommorow afternoon and night.
These bucks will be up and about scent checking for does after that rain.
Wensday might be a pics or it never happened day.
One doe came strolling by me about 50 yds out before I did my low impact walk around.
This was 10 yds from where she crossed.
Made last night or yesterday evening .
Just starting to dry in places today.

My other spot is loaded with hard fresh sign leading into a peninsula thicket only accessible by the hardwoods Im gonna be sitting on wensday morning.
A "nothing spot" to others, they are drawn to the oaks up on a ridge system.
They all know hardwood bottom lands dont atttract deer....
LMFAO!!!
Dropped a real nice 9 pt in their 3yrs ago.

It was a pics or it never happened moment...

LOL

😎

Brother Beav, your voice of sanity and reason has been missed around here.... It's like the inmates are running the asylum lately.... especially since the adults defected to Facebook.
And here I thought F.B. was for teenagers and wimens? who knew?

Brother Fubar, I apologize for my recent absence. I’ve been diligently trying to close out work, catch some fish and locate the elusive Blacktail buck on the Coast.

With Bull hunting starting Saturday. I still have a lot to do.

I will continue to monitor Flavors mood swings and intervene if necessary.

Stay angry...#NoSurrender 👍🏻😎
You should get some pointers....from Ballz
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Artwork...👍🏻😎

You guys hunt deer too???
👍👍👍
Originally Posted by renegade50
I have a deer rifle....
proof

Artwork...👍🏻😎

You guys hunt deer too???
👍👍👍

Not really hunt them....We prefer to sit as far away from a deer as possible, then snipe them. Grins 😜😎
You should get some pointers....from Ballz

Beat me too it !

grin

They are ignoring you. How does it feel? How long do you think they can keep it up. I don't think an inbred racist like Bristoe can keep it up much less any of the other inbredibles. He isn't real bright. He doesn't think he is a racist because he is just telling the truth. Their worst insult they can come up with is communist which is ironic considering trump suckles Putin's testicles every time they meet and lets not forget the love connection with Kim Jong-un. I guess only certain communists are bad or maybe they are just to stupid to realize that Russia and North Korea are communist countries.
Did we ever get a pic of SheRoy’s rifle?

LOL

LOL

Never will.....

LOL

😎

LOL

😎

More like this...
I'm ready for hunting season...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

They are ignoring you. How does it feel? How long do you think they can keep it up. I don't think an inbred racist like Bristoe can keep it up much less any of the other inbredibles. He isn't real bright. He doesn't think he is a racist because he is just telling the truth. Their worst insult they can come up with is communist which is ironic considering trump suckles Putin's testicles every time they meet and lets not forget the love connection with Kim Jong-un. I guess only certain communists are bad or maybe they are just to stupid to realize that Russia and North Korea are communist countries.

Just because Biden might win doesn’t mean your social security check is going up dumb ass.. Oh I’m sure you spout off some chit that you have plenty of money, blah blah in reality you are a typical leach sucking off the government tit..

When I see the author of some troll post, I just ignore it and move on.. If they're not fed, they starve to death.. Fitting, IMHO.
Originally Posted by 79S

Just because Biden might win doesn’t mean your social security check is going up dumb ass.. Oh I’m sure you spout off some chit that you have plenty of money, blah blah in reality you are a typical leach sucking off the government tit..

How did you get from what I said to what you said? As for my social security check, I am going to be happy just getting some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I put into it. That certainly wasn't going to happen with president dumb @ss ending the payroll tax. Anyone nearing retirement or already retired should have been horrified by that prospect but some people are just too stupid to realize.
JfromT, are you a racist?

Have I ever made a racist comment on this forum? Be specific.
It's not rocket science.
It's not rocket science.

So in other words, no. Is the issue that I am not one? I am not part of the club? What's the point? Spit it out.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-worst-week-yet-by-jim-goad#Post15397587
It's not rocket science.

Foggy54 from TnDeer helped me pick and gave me 2 buckets of Riesling grapes.

He was kind of a liberal and friends with that Duck3705 guy on there was super liberal.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁
The ones screaming "racist" are always the true racist..... book it

I'm a liberal, how could I be?
Originally Posted by slumlord
It's not rocket science.

He was kind of a liberal and friends with that Duck3705 guy on there was super liberal.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

So you aren't racist. LMAO
I have a deer rifle....
proof

No, that's a Dear rifle.
Unreal. Whats your addy?
Did I miss Leroy's deer rifle pic?
How about Sycamore... does he have a deer rifle?

They don't have any Dear rifles.

They probably came quipped with Queer rifles.

SheRoy,

I could use the laugh.

LOL

No seriously.

Post a pic of your deer rifle.

Please tell her you'd laugh more if she sucked a glock. Im not talking to the khugnts for free.
Just popped back in, nothing has changed. But it's all good. How is everyone?
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Hey, we need to converse with sum who r dumber then we.At times.
It is very unhealthy to associate with and talk to only people that share your point of view.
Originally Posted by shreck
Just popped back in, nothing has changed. But it's all good. How is everyone?

The trolls are ecstatic, thinking they have elected someone who will raise their taxes.

No, he just hates no white guilt Americans.
It's not rocket science.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

I am ......

I 100% caused them 2 Liberal Socialist Democrats downfall on that site.
And loved every minute of picking them muthaphugga,s apart.
Post up your DD214 with name and ssn blacked out thread sealed the deal on them 2 on that site.

Fugging white niqqers......
It's not rocket science.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

I am ......

And loved every minute of picking them muthsfugga,s apart.
Post up your DD214 with name and ssn blacked out thread sealed the deal on those 2 peices of schit......

I’ve always considered you to be more of a surgical racist. Zero’n in on a specific subgroup of humanity that has left behind decency, honesty, and the willingness to partake in America.

😎

Actually, they say I'm not a racist, I just tell it like it is.

Denial is a sure sign...... racist pos
It's not rocket science.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

I am ......

Post up your DD214 with name and ssn blacked out thread sealed the deal on those 2 peices of schit......

I’ve always considered you to be more of a surgical racist. Zero’n in on a specific subgroup of humanity that has left behind decency, honesty, and the willingness to partake in America.

😎

I'm Catholic.
The locals wont let me join their social club cause of it.
They say I dont read out of the KJV.
So I go freelance racist.
The Military, American society, and the world made me this way.
Glad all 3 did actually.
Well Rounded and versed Racist.
Otherwise I would just be a schmuck who never left Maine.

Actually, making racist remarks is a sure sign even if you are too stupid to realize they are racist.

They failed you miserably

You're a damn liberal, you don't even know what "IT" is! crazy
JimFromRetards,

How many dicks have made contact with your face?

This morning.

LOL
JimFromRetards,

How many dicks have made contact with your face?

This morning.

LOL

Hey Bristoe, they can't help themselves. Come on. Join us. You know you want to.
In my experience, this is going about like every other "ignore the trolls" thread goes . . .
Valiant effort Bristoe, but you'd get a better "ignore" response taking a tapped keg to an AA meeting.

Your on a thread started by Bristoe, and your calling someone else a racist POS? Ive seen it all lmao!
Go easy on Bristoe,

He's old, hen-pecked and all out of hope.
Just don't let em join your falsebook group.
It's not rocket science.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

I am ......

😎

I'm Catholic.
Glad all 3 did actually.

Yeah. We know you ain’t chit .
Originally Posted by BobBrown
It's not rocket science.

Oh no!!

I got the goo on me 🤪🙁

I am ......

😎

I'm Catholic.
Glad all 3 did actually.

Yeah. We know you ain’t chit .

Awwww.
"Bob"
You getting a little frisky???
LOL!!!
I have chit pile of folks on ignore. I am thinking I may miss .00001%...
My dream day on the Campfire is to see about 10 troll threads on page 5 with 0 replies and 1 view each (their own).
© 24hourcampfire