Home
https://youtu.be/RFzTuaVS8Kk

GOOD!...........
I’m actually surprised that Fox carried it, Squeeze.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
...............I think Fox is trying to mend things up a little. They realize their ratings have tanked.......Powell and Wood said today, that they will show evidence of kickbacks and bribes coming from China and from other countries or groups going directly to GA officials..FOLLOW THE $$$$$......Ya think GA is the the only state? NOPE!

The corrupt demCRAP onion is getting peeled back layer by layer.....
If Kemp is not in jail come 2022 and if he runs for governor, he will lose in a huge landslide— I’m not sure Perdue and Loeffler have a chance to win because of the dirtiness and criminal activity allowed by the republicans leading Georgia.
Listened to all 46 minutes - cheater-crats need to hang for their crimes.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
...............I think Fox is trying to mend things up a little. They realize their ratings have tanked.......Powell and Wood said today, that they will show evidence of kickbacks and bribes coming from China and from other countries or groups going directly to GA officials..FOLLOW THE $$$$$......Ya think GA is the the only state? NOPE!

The corrupt demCRAP onion is getting peeled back layer by layer.....

Yeah, Fox is trying to regain some foothold.

Powell ain’t bluffing, I think.
For 46 minutes, I keeping envisioning scandalous groids running photocopies of unfolded fake ballots thru a photo optic counting machine mutliple times at 3 am while “da worta mains is broke nicca”
Originally Posted by slowmover12
If Kemp is not in jail come 2022 and if he runs for governor, he will lose in a huge landslide— I’m not sure Perdue and Loeffler have a chance to win because of the dirtiness and criminal activity allowed by the republicans leading Georgia.

Georgia will be under a microscope, plus by the time the run-off elections are held President Trump will have prevailed over the criminals that comprise the democrat party...again.
Do y'all think this mess is actually going to get un-phuct before Biden takes office?
Yes
Agree. Maybe in the eleventh hour. As in like a day or two before the inauguration. But I’m betting Trump stays in the White House. And rightfully so.

Better be ready for some weird schitt. The likes of which we’ve never seen in our lifetimes in this country.

Mackey

I watched that Trump speech today. Didn't sound like him. Where was he speaking from? Why didn't he use the Oval Office or at least somewhere in the White House that looked a little more "official"? No people around him and a setting that looked amateurish. I've seen better production on the machinist vids I watch. Why would he stoop to You Tube to make a "major speech"?

Mighty suspicious.
© 24hourcampfire