Home
After all is said and done?

As in after Jan 20th..

Yes or No.
No, because I figure his own RINO infested Party will bail on him and his efforts.
No
No
No
No
No
Yep
Yes
I hope , but No
Yes.
Yes
I truly wish / hope he does, but as others have said the swamp is deep.. so no.
If there's any justice left, yes.
No
Yes
No, but we have the power to do something about it.
Sadly... no
Hell to the yeah!

Much to dismay of the Never trumpers on here.

no........bob
No
Both sides in DC want business as usual. This is a fight to the death.

I’m an optimistic yes .
No. Because even the Supreme court is corrupt now.

Hope so. But ???????????????? Rio7
Yes
Sadly.....No
Same as above........sadly no.
Rio--check tour PM
not after that phone call was leaked.
Maybe...
I was never good at following instructions.
Either way, things are going to get interesting.
Either way, we will have a list of Federal politicians and those from a few states that are less likely to be compromised.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

This
No, but I've got the popcorn ready.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

The news media is vilifying that call with their usual commie spin.

It's not as they say.
no
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's not as they say.

Yep.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
No
There are about 220,000 sealed Federal indictments currently outstanding.

That means a Federal prosecutor went before a Federal grand jury and the jurors concluded there was a good reason to think a crime had been committed.

There were about 1,000 of them when Trump started. The number of indictments were over 10,000 in 2018, when I first became aware of it. The number keeps rising and the last 6 months the numbers have been accelerating.

I do not think those 220,000 sealed Federal indictments are going to remain sealed for the next admin to sweep under the rug.

I don't know if Trump will serve a second term, but I do think we're going to see a $hitstorm when those indictments are unsealed. A good number of them will get unsealed before Jan 20. My guess is that when the dust settles, Trump will still be President. I think he's got this planned out, and has been planning since he took office.

I also think this has something to do why the Trump admin put $1Billion in upgrades to Gitmo. It was not done just to house a few dozen camel jockies.

I'm an old fashioned guy dreaming of meat hooks and piano wire.

+1
Yes. The Constitution of the United States was side stepped with election changes made for mail in voting prior to the election. These changes to mail in voting resulted in election fraud and was the reason they did it.
No
If I vote "Yes" will it automatically be changed to "No" and counted five times?
No Sir.

I doubt that the Military would respond did he command them to do so.

The only hope remaining is in declassification of documents
Hell no, his goose is cooked.

However, he's got 3 weeks to go 'scorched earth' on the whole rotten establishment and I PRAY that he does...and I'm not a praying type of guy. I want it to get ugly, it's now or never.
I give it a 25% chance that he will served a second term.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hell no, his goose is cooked.

However, he's got 3 weeks to go 'scorched earth' on the whole rotten establishment and I PRAY that he does...and I'm not a praying type of guy. I want it to get ugly, it's now or never.

You said it better than I did, Ghost.
Afraid not, no.
Originally Posted by renegade50

This

Didnt Trump post a pic of the framers meeting over the Constitution?

The Comstitution will be followed.

The last step will be the Subversive Act where the subversives are cast aside and Constitutional law followed, not suspended as in Martial Law.

As Que said, "The Military will save mankind".
No
Gentlemen, simply put;

The game’s afoot!

If we refuse to disguise our fair nature with hard favored rage, then we deserve the worse they can give.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If I vote "Yes" will it automatically be changed to "No" and counted five times?

Haha good one.
hate to say it but...no
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Haha good one.

And spot on. That's how our elections went in key districts of the battleground states, and no one in authority cares a wit.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Gentlemen, simply put;

The game’s afoot!

If we refuse to disguise our fair nature with hard favored rage, then we deserve the worse they can give.

Nice! 👍
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Gentlemen, simply put;

The game’s afoot!

Nice! 👍

Apt Shakespearean quotation.

It's not as they say.

Yep. They didnt put out the entire call from what ive heard which would let people see Trump was giving Ratsburger every possible chance to recant and admit his traitorus subversion to save his neck.
The whole call is available online.
Nope. The fix is in.
No
Nope. He got the best of them in 2016, the swamp will not let that happen again.
Originally Posted by smokepole

smoke.....how do you interpret that call.....bob

The general public with their limited attention span just wants all of this to simply go away. They’re mentally worn down by all of it as well as they are with the Covid. They want a savior.

It appears that all went according to plan and that should have been recognized when:

1. Biden was selected as the chosen one.

And

2. When Spanokopitas predicted exactly what would happen and what did happen.

There ya have it Ladies.
QED

The Tootster
Unfortunately, No
No
Show some sack, boys, and buck up! It's time to put on the Big Boy pants and act like men!

Trump will remain in office, or there will be Hell to pay, and many of us will be collecting the tab.
Originally Posted by BobMt

It seemed to me that Trump was trying to say that they didn't need to get into the whole complicated Dominion issue because there was enough other fraud to get them over the 11,000 vote hurdle. Somewhere in there he got sidetracked and said some things that sound bad taken out of context.
I listened to the whole call... cliff notes:

"we only need 11,000 to win, and we have proof of several different methods of cheating which adds up to a few hundred thousand, but we only need 11,000 to win. Why haven't you at least looked into at least one of these we have questioned?"

"Uh, we kind of have and didn't see what you claimed, but we can't really look into it because it's illegal to access that data"

"And stealing an election isn't?"

"I'll have our lawyers talk to your lawyers..." blag blah blah
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Show some sack, boys, and buck up! It's time to put on the Big Boy pants and act like men!

Trump will remain in office, or there will be Hell to pay, and many of us will be collecting the tab.

You’ll get the tab alright.
Originally Posted by jmh3

It seemed to me that Trump was trying to say that they didn't need to get into the whole complicated Dominion issue because there was enough other fraud to get them over the 11,000 vote hurdle. Somewhere in there he got sidetracked and said some things that sound bad taken out of context.

Agree but what matters is the spin.
If what is right is done then yes.
If any man here has ever questioned his destiny, well it is about to be thrust upon you!
No, but we are going to suffer the next four years.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
No, because I figure his own RINO infested Party will bail on him and his efforts.

This
Let's all agree, if Trump isn't in office when the smoke clears on all this BS, we need to have us a Big Ol' Peaceful Protest! The likes of which the world has never seen. The communists will be shaking in their boots as we peacefully protest them out of their entrenched enclaves in DC. We'll show the bastards who means business, we'll stand in the rain for 7 hours and then go home!

It'll be epic! Who's with me? (bring crayons and posterboard)
The most important thing right now is the Georgia Senatorial election. Trump will not be president after January 20th.........like it or not, and I don't like it. If we lose Georgia, we are screwed, and it's not going to matter who sits in the Oval Office.

It might be said to put your big girl panties on and accept facts like them or not
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Let's all agree, if Trump isn't in office when the smoke clears on all this BS, we need to have us a Big Ol' Peaceful Protest! The likes of which the world has never seen. The communists will be shaking in their boots as we peacefully protest them out of their entrenched enclaves in DC. We'll show the bastards who means business, we'll stand in the rain for 7 hours and then go home!

Like you did in Portland?
There will be no riots or civil war... half the people in America wear a mask alone in their cars. They don't have the constitution for war.
Originally Posted by kennymauser

It’ll be a hell of a lot longer than for the next 4 years, Bro.
Originally Posted by 700LH

It might be said to put your big girl panties on and accept facts like them or not

Facts? Sally, you wouldn't know facts if they came free with your Midol purchases.

The facts are that at every level this government "by, for, and of the People" has been corrupted, and is now working for the destruction of every value once held sacred. I already know that you will do nothing, because you are a bitch. I wasn't talking to you.

Hard to accept becoming a province of China. Maybe harder to survive it. Maybe better dead than red.

Facts? Sally, you wouldn't know facts if they came free with your Midol purchases.

The facts are that at every level this government "by, for, and of the People" has been corrupted, and is now working for the destruction of every value once held sacred. I already know that you will do nothing, because you are a bitch. I wasn't talking to you.

Mr. Bad Ass, did you ever remember your name and address that you were gonna post for anyone who wanted to stop by for a proper ass whoopin ?

If so, post it now or stfu.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by kennymauser

It’ll be a hell of a lot longer than for the next 4 years, Bro, IF WE LIVED THAT LONG.
FIXT

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The MSM will call it a Neo-Nazi uprising, and the Democrat controlled Federal Government will send in the troops to suppress it with extreme prejudice.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, just making the observation that it's there for anyone who wants to listen.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The MSM will call it a Neo-Nazi uprising, and the Democrat controlled Federal Government will send in the troops to suppress it with extreme prejudice.

Yep, all White people need to be terminated. Believe me, it is coming.

It's not as they say.

As Barry said.

The Washington Post lied and twisted the language of the call.

See my post on the Epoch Times article for a sliver of truth.
Sadly no

We as a people by & large have lost the will to water the tree of liberty w tyrants.

They’ve got us so far in debt, debt that most of us didn’t vote for, that it may indeed be too late to save our Republic

Our Constitution & former way of life is being attacked on too many fronts, from the communists loosing the virus upon us to the traitorous sobs that fill the halls of our nations buildings in DC

I’ve lived long enough now that my blood lust has dissipated, I used to long for a fight against the enemies of America, both foreign & domestic.

I no longer long for such, instead I dread the thought of blood in our streets.

But short of that I see no cure for what ails our Republic.

The ballot box was thought to be our way to change the results of what happens in our nations capital. Now that they flaunt the fraud that takes place in the ballot box, it would seem the bullet box our only recourse.

I don’t see it happening, my time here is almost done as well as most that post here. Our best fighting days in the rearview.

How many 20-40 year olds do you know that are willing to fight to save our Republic ?

Yep, same here, not many even aware we’re under attack & even need to fight.

If there’s a fight to be had, imo it will be fought in the courts where we will ask for Balkanization. We will be told no by the highest court in the land.

What happens next is anyone’s guess.

Yep, all White people need to be terminated. Believe me, it is coming.

And their weak mindedness, low IQ allowed it to happen.

They’ve only themselves to blame. Put it where it belongs, right to the, so called, white majority.

Loading you into boxcars was quite easily accomplished, wouldn’t you say?
Originally Posted by hillestadj

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Spoken from his 8 yr patio.
No.

The American people live under a sold out government. It's been that way for a long time, actually.

The best chance Americans have to live a relatively free existence is to take up residence in lightly populated areas that are largely off the radar of the federal government and which have a local political structure accountable to its residents.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Sadly no

We as a people by & large have lost the will to water the tree of liberty w tyrants.

They’ve got us so far in debt, debt that most of us didn’t vote for, that it may indeed be too late to save our Republic

Our Constitution & former way of life is being attacked on too many fronts, from the communists loosing the virus upon us to the traitorous sobs that fill the halls of our nations buildings in DC

I’ve lived long enough now that my blood lust has dissipated, I used to long for a fight against the enemies of America, both foreign & domestic.

I no longer long for such, instead I dread the thought of blood in our streets.

But short of that I see no cure for what ails our Republic.

The ballot box was thought to be our way to change the results of what happens in our nations capital. Now that they flaunt the fraud that takes place in the ballot box, it would seem the bullet box our only recourse.

I don’t see it happening, my time here is almost done as well as most that post here. Our best fighting days in the rearview.

How many 20-40 year olds do you know that are willing to fight to save our Republic ?

Yep, same here, not many even aware we’re under attack & even need to fight.

If there’s a fight to be had, imo it will be fought in the courts where we will ask for Balkanization. We will be told no by the highest court in the land.

What happens next is anyone’s guess.

The ballot box is no longer a solution to anything.
No
I understand the reality of corruption, but don't condone, crooks, cheating, ballot box stuffing...it's been going on forever since Tammany Hall and Daley's Chicago machine. But the starch really got knocked out of my backbone when the Supremes backed away from their clear duty. The last ditch, expecting Congress to accomplish what the legal system couldn't? Faint hope for that. How can a nation survive without the rule of law, when there is endemic corruption from the beat cop to the highest court in the land? God how I wish I am wrong.
Yes

As in after Jan 20th..

Yes or No.

No.
Many people who think Trump has a chance to remain in office don't believe that there's a deep state.

Basically,..most people don't know the extent of the situation and don't want to know.

,...and it's not just the U.S.A. The problem is global.
Yes with God's help.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Yes with God's help.

...and without it?
No.The political corruption in the U.S. is so deep one man like Trump cannot fight it. I see no way to right it even an with out right civil war by all the chest thumpers like are on here and else where. They would have no chance against the corrupt politically controlled armed forces.

I fear we are in or some dark times and will never see another president like Trump or Reagan. Even here in Colorado,the far left liberal democrats are so deeply entrenched and have the majority of votes in Denver and Boulder vs the remaining votes in the state, that we will never see another republican governor or legislature.
1ST i hope and pray Trump remains president. these liberals have lied,cheated and are stealing a free America election for President its wrong and should be a charge of treason ,it may even be a reason for a revolution ! but the swamp is big and deep in Washington so what should happen is anyone`s guess ? my vote would be Yes but i am a small person in a big liberal world. > remember John Kennedy tried to keep America free but these liberals killed him and remade the democratic party to be dishonest and evil.
The reason why the US was founded as a Republic is that the Law isn't a numbers game. The whole point of any government in the US was to protect the individual and the individual's rights from the "tyranny of the majority."

Seems to me that all there is left now is a whole lot of killing that needs to be done. All the acquiescence on this thread is disgusting.
Absolutely; he's Gods president.
The Biden campaign is having the inauguration parade viewing stands removed nor is Biden using GSA transition funds.....and importantly Kamala Harris HAS NOT resigned her senate seat. Biden and Harris know they didn't "WIN".
No court has looked at any evidence, just dismissed on grounds,standing, ect. No judge in the USA has the balls to hear the case including that chicken [bleep] Roberts. No evidence has been presented in any court. If bad ballets are recounted the same result is achieved. So sadly i don't think Trump will stay in office. I finally figured out why Biden picked Harris as VP, The Iranians, Chinese and Russians are lining up with their pants around their ankles, Joe needed someone with experience to handle the job!
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
The Biden campaign is having the inauguration parade viewing stands removed nor is Biden using GSA transition funds.....and importantly Kamala Harris HAS NOT resigned her senate seat. Biden and Harris know they didn't "WIN".

Harris is stay a US Senator so she can vote for Biden on Jan 6, after that she will resign her seat.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
No.The political corruption in the U.S. is so deep one man like Trump cannot fight it. I see no way to right it even an with out right civil war by all the chest thumpers like are on here and else where. They would have no chance against the corrupt politically controlled armed forces.

I fear we are in or some dark times and will never see another president like Trump or Reagan. Even here in Colorado,the far left liberal democrats are so deeply entrenched and have the majority of votes in Denver and Boulder vs the remaining votes in the state, that we will never see another republican governor or legislature.

Search reveals ; There are more than 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States ,

Search reveals ; There are 2.5million & 500K reserves

NO WAY will half of them go to war with citizens !

Citizens ; 300,000,000 million x 3% Patriots = 9,000,000 million against 2,000,000 Gov't Communist --> gorilla warfare fighting - they won't last 2 weeks .
When the fighting breaks out there'll be many many more who will decide to become a Patriot , if they don't we'll eat them for lunch .

Don't anybody forget these numbers ..
YES the President stays .
Nope the establishment has dropped all pretense of govt for, of, & by the people.
Yes...can not give up when so close to the big fight.
Yes.
Originally Posted by JStor
Yes...can not give up when so close to the big fight.

OH, he’s not giving up, but staying in the WH won’t be up to him.

The RATs (Republicans Against Trump) will make sure of it.
Yes, 4 more years MAGA
No, can’t see it playing out. And if it did the dumpster fire that would ensue
Unfortunately no..
I try to remain positive. I agree with those that say if there is any justice...YES. It may be that if there's any justice we don't deserve Donald Trump and we deserve the Hell fire and brimstone that this country should get. Far as I'm concerned, I don't care what he has to do, including martialing the troops to keep a coup from happening. There are an awful lot of people from the deep state that deserve to burn and I hope they do!!!
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I try to remain positive. I agree with those that say if there is any justice...YES. It may be that if there's any justice we don't deserve Donald Trump and we deserve the Hell fire and brimstone that this country should get. Far as I'm concerned, I don't care what he has to do, including martialing the troops to keep a coup from happening. There are an awful lot of people from the deep state that deserve to burn and I hope they do!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
The reason why the US was founded as a Republic is that the Law isn't a numbers game. The whole point of any government in the US was to protect the individual and the individual's rights from the "tyranny of the majority."

Seems to me that all there is left now is a whole lot of killing that needs to be done. All the acquiescence on this thread is disgusting.

Actually it’s big mouthed gutless f’ks who are quasi, badassed dudes hiding behind their keyboards and talking scchitt that’s disgusting.

The only thing that you’re gonna kill is time and it won’t be because you worked it to death.
I retain hope that he prevails, but the deep state is powerful and deceitful.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Harris is stay a US Senator so she can vote for Biden on Jan 6, after that she will resign her seat.

That is not the reason Kamala Harris has not resigned her senate seat yet.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

This

In a way this is the crux of the biscuit.

The real problem is The Donald is not a Republican in their terms. Previously he leaned toward the Democrats it would seem. When it was convenient.

The Donald does not fit in any of their boxes, he has the resources of his own to not be beholden to any part of the Establishment, and I honestly believe that is what pisses them off.

He's not truly a member of the Party, they didn't throw their weight behind him before he beat their candidates in the primaries. They only supported him after election when and if it suited their political needs, not necessarily if it suited the American Public's needs but not that of their financial and political backers.

I don't think he stands much of a chance of staying in the White House, they don't want four more years of him upsetting their apple cart.

One must remember, outliers and independents like Trump, Ross Perot, hell even the Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabards on the the other side, are not going to be supported by an Establishment (call it the Deep State if you must) that is geared toward providing benefit to their sugar daddies while throwing a bone or three to their constituents.

Look at the inner workings of Congress. Does one get appointed to important committees if one is not a political ass kisser? Who's running the show in each of the Houses? How long have they been there? What kind of an uproar is there when "youngsters and outsiders" challenge for those leadership positions? And some here think that Congress may just fix this election result???

There may be a showing from some Reps from very secure districts, but I seriously doubt there will be enough to end up calling the election in some manner for The Orange Man, He's not only looked at as "bad" by the Left you know.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

This

The real problem is The Donald is not a Republican in their terms. Previously he leaned toward the Democrats it would seem. When it was convenient.

The Donald does not fit in any of their boxes, he has the resources of his own to not be beholden to any part of the Establishment, and I honestly believe that is what pisses them off.

He's not truly a member of the Party, they didn't throw their weight behind him before he beat their candidates in the primaries. They only supported him after election when and if it suited their political needs, not necessarily if it suited the American Public's needs but not that of their financial and political backers.

I don't think he stands much of a chance of staying in the White House, they don't want four more years of him upsetting their apple cart.

One must remember, outliers and independents like Trump, Ross Perot, hell even the Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabards on the the other side, are not going to be supported by an Establishment (call it the Deep State if you must) that is geared toward providing benefit to their sugar daddies while throwing a bone or three to their constituents.

Look at the inner workings of Congress. Does one get appointed to important committees if one is not a political ass kisser? Who's running the show in each of the Houses? How long have they been there? What kind of an uproar is there when "youngsters and outsiders" challenge for those leadership positions? And some here think that Congress may just fix this election result???

There may be a showing from some Reps from very secure districts, but I seriously doubt there will be enough to end up calling the election in some manner for The Orange Man, He's not only looked at as "bad" by the Left you know.

You’ve got a really bad case of incurable Common Sense.

This

You’ve got a really bad case of incurable Common Sense.

Hey, last year I was the Golden Beaver award winner for "Smartest Man on the 24 Hour Campfire". grin

For good reason too, I might add whistle

As in after Jan 20th..

Yes or No.

Yes

This

The difference twixt Trump and Bernie/Tulsi (gasp) is he is a patriot and loves this country. Thus, he's got Joe six packs across the country in his corner. Doing a contrast/compare with him vs Establishment and them vs Establishment is a different ball of wax.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

This

The difference twixt Trump and Bernie/Tulsi (gasp) is he is a patriot and loves this country. Thus, he's got Joe six packs across the country in his corner. Doing a contrast/compare with him vs Establishment and them vs Establishment is a different ball of wax.

The point was both he and the other two are outliers and are unwanted by "their own" parties.

Yes, The Donald has the Joe sixpacks and the patriots on his side.

The other two have the Karens, extreme enviros, and a few other groups on their side.

What neither Trump or the other two have on their side is support from the established politicos in their Parties. Bernie stays in because..............Vermont..................Tulsi because...........Hawai'i. I strongly doubt either would be in office in California, OR, WA, NY/NJ or even PA.

Trump was "lucky" in that enough of the Joe Sixpacks, along with the small business folks, 2A supporters (on both sides of the aisle), and many other groups were supremely tired of politics as usual. And let's not forget who he was running against. In the primaries and in the Presidential election. Hillary was scary monsters bad to so many folks, even in her own Party.

This

The point was both he and the other two are outliers and are unwanted by "their own" parties.

The other two have the Karens, extreme enviros, and a few other groups on their side.

What neither Trump or the other two have on their side is support from the established politicos in their Parties. Bernie stays in because..............Vermont..................Tulsi because...........Hawai'i. I strongly doubt either would be in office in California, OR, WA, NY/NJ or even PA.

Trump was "lucky" in that enough of the Joe Sixpacks, along with the small business folks, 2A supporters (on both sides of the aisle), and many other groups were supremely tired of politics as usual. And let's not forget who he was running against. In the primaries and in the Presidential election. Hillary was scary monsters bad to so many folks, even in her own Party.

I understand your point, but what you are missing is Joe Sixpack demographic covers a LOT of ground. The crossover appeal of Trump is unparalleled. Trump wasn't "lucky" with them, he represents them.

That, and you say "even PA" as compared to the pedophilic paradise of CA when talking about who could be elected makes this a silly side track.

No offense.

This

Winner^^^^
Originally Posted by blindshooter

This

Winner^^^^

Trump is the only person that I’ve ever considered as being able to create a actual 3rd Party.

But with crooked elections,,,,,to what avail ?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Newsome or as valsdad calls him Gavi will appoint her successor who will be a raging liberal like her.. So no worry about who they would vote for.. They are waiting for the dust to settle on this election. The quickest way for a lot of people to forget this whole thing would of been to put that 2grand in their pockets.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

This

Winner^^^^

Trump is the only person that I’ve ever considered as being able to create a actual 3rd Party.

But with crooked elections,,,,,to what avail ?

The “Republican” party are idiots if they think Trump will be irrelevant after this. Unlike Bush and others he’s extremely popular. Hell Obama doesn’t even pull in the crowds like DJT. The RNC and Republicans better wake up, look at what’s happened to Fox News. If that doesn’t tell you how popularly DJT is with his base then they deserve to fail.. The only people cheering his demise are Democrats, Never trumpers.. With never trumpers being the worse of the bunch..
No fight is ever won on defense. The left attacks and the Right defends (and looses)

Trump has had 4 years to attack and destroy the deep-state, but he has not so much as tried, and in several cases he's helped them out. A few are even on hos own "team" and that is beyond explanation but for 2 reasons. #1 Stupidity and #2 the whole thing is "wag the Dag" and it's all scripted by the communists from the days he was nominated as a candidate over 4 years ago.

So I believe he still has a bit of a chance, but it's slim -----------and it will ONLY happen is force is brought into play by him.

The real force is in the hands of the people, but slaves are made not by capturing their bodies, but by capturing their minds. As long as they pay the tax (and now wear the masks) the deep state KNOWS they will not fight........... no matter what is done to them.
Soon we'll be pushed toward mandatory needles and mandatory cyber "money" and that is the place where you go past the point of no return.

Can't say we were not warned, but a coward will attack the warning and all who give those warnings, just to stay in their mental comfort zone.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No.

The American people live under a sold out government. It's been that way for a long time, actually.

The best chance Americans have to live a relatively free existence is to take up residence in lightly populated areas that are largely off the radar of the federal government and which have a local political structure accountable to its residents.

Pretty spot on really..

Jayco 👍
A yes or no, without qualifiers, seems beyond most of the posters.
Trump has had 4 years to attack and destroy the deep-state, but he has not so much as tried, and in several cases he's helped them out. A few are even on hos own "team" and that is beyond explanation but for 2 reasons. #1 Stupidity and #2 the whole thing is "wag the Dag" and it's all scripted by the communists from the days he was nominated as a candidate over 4 years ago.

put me in this camp
Originally Posted by szihn
No fight is ever won on defense. The left attacks and the Right defends (and looses)

So I believe he still has a bit of a chance, but it's slim -----------and it will ONLY happen is force is brought into play by him.

The real force is in the hands of the people, but slaves are made not by capturing their bodies, but by capturing their minds. As long as they pay the tax (and now wear the masks) the deep state KNOWS they will not fight........... no matter what is done to them.
Soon we'll be pushed toward mandatory needles and mandatory cyber "money" and that is the place where you go past the point of no return.

Can't say we were not warned, but a coward will attack the warning and all who give those warnings, just to stay in their mental comfort zone.

I see that most people have failed to realize that what we have here is actually a fight. Not politics. Not disagreement. Not a conflict of interest. A FIGHT, and the fight is for everything we hold dear.
Not even tried eh?

This

I understand your point, but what you are missing is Joe Sixpack demographic covers a LOT of ground. The crossover appeal of Trump is unparalleled. Trump wasn't "lucky" with them, he represents them.

That, and you say "even PA" as compared to the pedophilic paradise of CA when talking about who could be elected makes this a silly side track.

No offense.

None taken. Mentioned PA as a somewhat liberal leaning Commonwealth at times, but I doubt even they could get enough votes out of Philly, Hburg, and Pittsburgh to elect either one of those two.

PA in many ways is quite similar to Cali. Large portions of it are rural and primarily conservative leaning. The "good folks" are just outnumbered by the metro areas.

Better watch it, MT seems to be heading that way too. eek
Originally Posted by logcutter
No.

Pretty spot on really..

Jayco 👍

Sounds like hiding to me and hoping somebody else faces the real problem
Regardless if Trump stays in or not he has transformed the Republican voter forever. He has awoken many many Americans (some on this forum even) who were not only not political...but not republicans. He has forever turned the blue collar voter into a republican and that includes many union voters.

Everyone is talking about the implosion of the republican party...i think they have it backwards. Its the democrats who are toast. They may get biden in for 4 years...but you can bet your ass when the republican voters march a less acerbic personality out there in 2024 they will win in a walk off.

Pandering to criminals, rich white liberals, minorities and social misfits is a loosing long term plan imho.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by logcutter
No.

Pretty spot on really..

Jayco 👍

Sounds like hiding to me and hoping somebody else faces the real problem

You are both right. Its why I live where I live...and vote the way i vote...but it a sense it is hiding.
Martial law should be declared, Dominion machines seized and analyzed, all mail in votes in the Demorat controlled states be verified one by one for authenticity.
All sworn fraud affidavits investigated.
We need to get to the bottom of this now or we will forever be a third world Socialist nation like Venezuela in a heartbeat.
we will forever be a third world Socialist nation like Venezuela in a heartbeat.

Didn't trump recently send Venezuela a few bags of hundreds?

This

No offense.

None taken. Mentioned PA as a somewhat liberal leaning Commonwealth at times, but I doubt even they could get enough votes out of Philly, Hburg, and Pittsburgh to elect either one of those two.

PA in many ways is quite similar to Cali. Large portions of it are rural and primarily conservative leaning. The "good folks" are just outnumbered by the metro areas.

Better watch it, MT seems to be heading that way too. eek

PA has contributed more to this republic than CA will have, even if it were to last another 250 years. Only on the most superficial level would it resemble CA, you and the other good guys are a self admitted minority, by no small margin in your state. I don't mean to turn this into yet another bash session. The cancer that destroyed your state is for sure and certain eating at all the states in the union, some are in a more advanced state than others.

I digress, my point was the common folk that Trump represents crosses all demographics: political party, race, gender, level of un-natural sexual deviancy, etc. No one else in my lifetime has come close to representing the true American common man. He won a second term and they are pulling out all the stops to steal it not from him, but from us.

Fly by night wishy washy political whores like Tulsi, and radical free shidt commies like Bernie, while not supported by their party puppet masters, do not represent the American working man like Trump and any attempt to liken him to them I find offensive.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Martial law should be declared, Dominion machines seized and analyzed, all mail in votes in the Demorat controlled states be verified one by one for authenticity.
We need to get to the bottom of this now or we will forever be a third world Socialist nation like Venezuela in a heartbeat.

This.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

This.

I agree.

But will not hold my breath.
No I do not. I did, but not any more.

I think the leftists will take control of national politics.

They will spend like drunken sailors. I mean really spend.

The economy will crash - hard. How long this will take I'm not sure. The whole notion of debt has become meaningless. I think The Great Reset is preparing the world for this coming catastrophic shift.

Our society will become more unstable. I genuinely fear for my children and grand children's future.

A wild card in all this is what will happen in geopolitics.
No.

After the progs defund the poleece it will be easy pickings for the freedom fightersgrin

#burnthatmuthafuggadown

mike r
BGG

apologies for hitting such a nerve.
Yes
Hopefully yes, and the liberals and blm will riot, burn and pillage.
Hopefully yes, also. Unfortunately I think it will be no.
Look at this from another perspective.

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that Biden is inaugurated. Then, for the next 4 years he institutes corporate socialist policies and executive orders across the board.

Then (play along) along comes 2024, and We The People reinstate Trump or the Conservative Du Jour, who in turn busies themselves with destroying the seeds of socialism sewn by Biden.

You ever think that maybe these huge swings in economic policy, foreign policy, trade, social engineering, jobs / no jobs, taxes up / taxes down are doing just as much damage to our country as the bold stroke partisan actions themselves?

Try driving that F150 down the road at 55 and slam it in reverse and see well that works out for ya.
Do you think for one minute, that if Biden is in for four years with control of both houses there will even be an election in 2024? Look at the rule changes Piglosi made for the house.
The deep state leaders have used the protest to intimidate anyone that might have an idea of supporting Donald Trump. There is something for us to learn here. I get so tired of wondering whether I should say what I feel....if they feared our wrath as they have intended for us to fear theirs things would change. Lets say you know this guy and he keeps telling you if you go against him he's going to stomp you into the ground. After a while he's starting to make you think he might be able. He sees just how far he can push you before you come out swinging and backs off. Then starts all over and each time pushes a little further until you admit in your own mind you can't take him. That's how intimidation works. I think our time of turning the tables is coming. If biden makes a grab for our guns and we let him get away with it we might as well bow down because that's when we have lost our ability to fight.
No
Will the losing team carry the Stanley Cup this year?
Originally Posted by gulo
Will the losing team carry the Stanley Cup this year?

Did you vote GoLo?
As a U.S. citizen that is
© 24hourcampfire