Home
,....just needs to watch members of Congress giving speeches right now. They can lie so eloquently and with such passion that it's hard for a reasonably normal person to watch.

I'm truly to the point where I don't believe that anyone with even an ounce of integrity can participate in federal level politics in America.

I don't want to hear anything that *any* of them have to say.
Just think in about a year and a half we’ll have to listen to all those campaign commercials in which they tell us how they’re going to fight for us. Talk about the ultimate in hypocrisy. Dave.
Not going to watch any media, but I can hear them caterwauling about schidt and it's usually about "themselves".

Simple question to all: What's your fuggin oath?

They've all frittered their responsibilities to another branch, bureaucratic agencies and gotten wealthy from foreign entities.
The law either matters or it doesn't; little late now.
I had to turn it off. Smug, pompous a-hole blowhards.

Wife is now watching another lifetime movie.
When Pelosi started “praying” I threw up.

A lot.
Wife has it on. I'm tuned out to the whiney bitches.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,....just needs to watch members of Congress giving speeches right now. They can lie so eloquently and with such passion that it's hard for a reasonably normal person to watch.

I'm truly to the point where I don't believe that anyone with even an ounce of integrity can participate in federal level politics in America.

They learn it in entry level local politics if they want to keep their jobs.
Originally Posted by ackleydave
Just think in about a year and a half we’ll have to listen to all those campaign commercials in which they tell us how they’re going to fight for us. Talk about the ultimate in hypocrisy. Dave.

yep. And Sean Hannity will call them great Americans
It’s called Pollywood and we ain’t invited.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

A lot.

Did she say Amen and Awoman?
Tar and feather time
Looks like Rand Paul cucked.

Squirrelly li' bish.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

A lot.

Did she say Amen and Awoman?

Stupid ass ole devil worshipping hag was praying to one of he “Saints”

I’m thinking God may have a special place in Hell for her.

Couldnt agree more
Originally Posted by add
Looks like Rand Paul cucked.

Squirrelly li' bish.

And Linsey Graham.

Never Trumpers are coming out of the closet in droves.
TERM LIMITS
Rubio digging the knife in.
Love that these fuggers are going on record.
I just can't take it anymore, what a despicable bunch of sanctimonious hypocritical traitors. I am convinced that there cannot EVER be a honest politician that puts the good of the American people foremost. We are totally on our own.

I am just disgusted beyond words. It is hard to believe half of the people in this country are absolute morons and that half deserves the politicians they elected. F'ug them all.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Tar and feather time

Get a rope!!!
Wait till we get a speech from Haris everyweek...
Phoucwads need to send Iran a billion dollars; that's all they're good at. Traitorous pieces of debris....
I don’t think the Republican cucks have any clue as to how pissed people actually are.

I was thinking about it today, and a few things hit me. There was damned nearly a shooting war, armed people drew down on federal agents, six or eight years ago over cantankerous old thieving Mormon and his damned skinny assed cows. People have been pissed for a long time.

These Republican idiots think Trump is the source of all this unrest. To the contrary, Trump was the last peaceful option of a tremendously pissed populous. Trump was the last obstacle between them and the guillotines. They not only removed that obstacle, but they blew the damned bridges leading to any other kind of peaceful solution. Now they have 80 million pissed off people who have no faith in elections and hate them as much, if not more than they hate the Dems. And on the other extreme, there are the Antifa and BLM types who want to burn the whole damned civilization down and start over with a Commie utopia.

I get that it’s difficult and that there might not be any good solutions given where we are, but they’ve absolutely refused to even give lip service to giving a damn. This will not be forgotten by anyone.
JoeBob nailed it

quote=JoeBob]I don’t think the Republican cucks have any clue as to how pissed people actually are.

I was thinking about it today, and a few things hit me. There was damned nearly a shooting war, armed people drew down on federal agents, six or eight years ago over cantankerous old thieving Mormon and his damned skinny assed cows. People have been pissed for a long time.

These Republican idiots think Trump is the source of all this unrest. To the contrary, Trump was the last peaceful option of a tremendously pissed populous. Trump was the last obstacle between them and the guillotines. They not only removed that obstacle, but they blew the damned bridges leading to any other kind of peaceful solution. Now they have 80 million pissed off people who have no faith in elections and hate them as much, if not more than they hate the Dems. And on the other extreme, there are the Antifa and BLM types who want to burn the whole damned civilization down and start over with a Commie utopia.

I get that it’s difficult and that there might not be any good solutions given where we are, but they’ve absolutely refused to even give lip service to giving a damn. This will not be forgotten by anyone.[/quote]
J watched until Lindsey started sniveling. Couldn't take it.
No need for term limits china will not leave in charge. They will be gone very quickly. Replaced with chinese loyal communist from the mother country. These morons have no idea what they have done.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t think the Republican cucks have any clue as to how pissed people actually are.

I get that it’s difficult and that there might not be any good solutions given where we are, but they’ve absolutely refused to even give lip service to giving a damn. This will not be forgotten by anyone.

Fine words, JoeBob.
I believe Trump will be imprisoned soon or killed. The fear in the UniParty is on full display. Trump free and organizing the resistance terrifies them.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I believe Trump will be imprisoned soon or killed. The fear in the UniParty is on full display. Trump free and organizing the resistance terrifies them.

I don’t doubt that. Like I said, they think it’s Trump causing all this.
They don't want to make Trump a martyr.

Yep, they are all 100% liars, crooks & traitors to the country & the people they are supposed to represent.

They have no fear of the serfs.....................yet.

MM
Originally Posted by Stophel

They’re not that smart. They’re dying to make Trump a martyr. Fear is the only thing holding them back and the fear of what he will do is overtaking their fear of the consequences of acting.
Let the whole place go down.

I won't go deep into whatever they say anymore.

It's all just crap,they had better start doing what they all talked about doing.

Seems to me that these folks are just not right or live in walgreen world.
Joe bob nailed it all right and I hope those fugs will remember it really well in a year and a half when every one of them struggles to raise a dollar in campaign contributions from us ordinary people. Sheeit they better just hide in Washington and not even go to their home states if they care about their safety. Seems to me.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Stophel

They’re not that smart. They’re dying to make Trump a martyr. Fear is the only thing holding them back and the fear of what he will do is overtaking their fear of the consequences of acting.

Your first sentence is exactly what I was going to say. And they think it’s all him. The dumb ones think if they can get rid of Trump, everything will go back to normal. The smarter ones think that if they can make an example of Trump, people will be cowed. I guess we’ll see.

they don't seem to GAS
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Joe bob nailed it all right and I hope those fugs will remember it really well in a year and a half when every one of them struggles to raise a dollar in campaign contributions from us ordinary people. Sheeit they better just hide in Washington and not even go to their home states if they care about their safety. Seems to me.

Corporate and foreign entities fund them and most live elsewhere from their home states.

Sen. Tom Harkin (ret.), if he ever worked, has a house in the Bahamas.
They can blame Trump all they want, the worthless, lawless and traitors bit they all consumed by their own volition.
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Corporate and foreign entities fund them and most live elsewhere from their home states.

Sen. Tom Harkin (ret.), if he ever worked, has a house in the Bahamas.
They can blame Trump all they want, the worthless, lawless and traitors bit they all consumed by their own volition.

Harkin was a vile pile of puke. He was absolutely disgusting and he used leftist politics to turn himself and his wife into multi millionaires.

kwg
He flew during the Vietnam era....remember that one?

I hear that. It has been that way for me since the Obama time. He openly stated he was different than his previious actions showed him to be. They can break the law and avoid punishment. There is a reason they want to hold those positions into their last 70's and 80's.... This country needs a complete and total cleanse of the people in Congress and term limits installed.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

They have no fear of the serfs.....................yet.

MM

I don't know, I think today may have been an eye opener for a few of them.
Seeing “Republican “ Congress critters trip over themselves to condemn the protests today shows what a spineless bunch of cowards we have on “our” side, with very few exceptions.

Dan Crenshaw being the most disappointing to see. He’s McCain 2.0
Dan Crenshaw has been cucking since day 1.
You guys are pretty fucquing slow to the party I gotta say. I told all you azzholes it was way past time for peaceful protests clear back at the Va gathering and all I got was never ending schit out of those two Virginia dick weasels and their milquetoast lackeys.

How stupid do you have to be to not see that communists don't care about your stupid little march in the rain? Some of you guys have never spent time in communist countries I can tell you that. Now all this "That's it, we're going to war!" bullschiet. My azz you are. Go take your Geritol and go to bed.

I don't want to hear one GD word about it either. Peaceful protest my ass.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are pretty fucquing slow to the party I gotta say. I told all you azzholes it was way past time for peaceful protests clear back at the Va gathering and all I got was never ending schit out of those two Virginia dick weasels and their milquetoast lackeys.

How stupid do you have to be to not see that communists don't care about your stupid little march in the rain? Some of you guys have never spent time in communist countries I can tell you that. Now all this "That's it, we're going to war!" bullschiet. My azz you are. Go take your Geritol and go to bed.

Shut up dumbass
I remember when interest went to hell...it's been years ago now, and my parents shopping around for 1/4% or the like. WGAF? They weren't able to transition. Still worried about it on their deathbeds. Some of y'all don't realize we ain't voting our way out of this. The country has been infiltrated and they are openly talking about removing a seated, legal President from office for absolutely NO legal reason. Trump is right in everything he's said, but so what if he was a conspiracy theorist? There is absolutely no legal basis to remove him and yet, there it is. His own people. Trump may be the best President of my lifetime but he is at the same time the absolute worst at picking underlings. Most of these back-stabbing pogues should have been fired two years ago. There is no excuse for the Republicans to have allowed the election to be stolen in the first place.
Originally Posted by rosco1

Shut up dumbass

Fu c k you
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I remember when interest went to hell...it's been years ago now, and my parents shopping around for 1/4% or the like. WGAF? They weren't able to transition. Still worried about it on their deathbeds. Some of y'all don't realize we ain't voting our way out of this. The country has been infiltrated and they are openly talking about removing a seated, legal President from office for absolutely NO legal reason. Trump is right in everything he's said, but so what if he was a conspiracy theorist? There is absolutely no legal basis to remove him and yet, there it is. His own people. Trump may be the best President of my lifetime but he is at the same time the absolute worst at picking underlings. Most of these back-stabbing pogues should have been fired two years ago. There is no excuse for the Republicans to have allowed the election to be stolen in the first place.

It does remain a mystery why he didn’t clean house on day 1.

Shut up dumbass

Fu c k you

Let it all out fireball
Go to another peaceful protest rosco, see how that plays out.

Conservatives are as dumb as a fucquin rock.
Whine some more, see how that plays out..

seems like someone gave their life today for what they believed while you sat home. Could have been you..but it wasn’t so stfu unless you’ve got another course of action.

seems like someone gave their life today for what they believed while you sat home. Could have been you..but it wasn’t so stfu unless you’ve got another course of action.

Wasn't you either was it fucuestick and I bet you're a hell of a lot closer to DC than I am. What's your excuse?

Wasn't you either was it fucuestick and I bet you're a hell of a lot closer to DC than I am. What's your excuse?

Who’s the one berating the people that actually showed up? Put down the wine cooler
Well, why didn't you go, Savior of The World?
Go to your thread, let’s hear it.
Originally Posted by abbydog
TERM LIMITS

really.....they make the rules....and you except them to go against themselves?.......bob

+100.......bob
The only votes that will count now are those cast from the rooftops.

None. Zip. Zero. Nada.
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by abbydog
TERM LIMITS

really.....they make the rules....and you except them to go against themselves?.......bob

They just voted themselves a big fat pay raise, no way in hell are they voting for term limits.
Originally Posted by BigPine
JoeBob nailed it

Well said, JoeBob.
Dan Crenshaw has been cucking since day 1.

Yes he has.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Couldnt agree more

Yeah the reaction I have is visceral. Just can't hear any of them.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only votes that will count now are those cast from the rooftops.

Best post yet!
Politics is the second oldest profession known to man. Like the first, the practitioners of politics always wind up in bed with whoever offers the most money!
© 24hourcampfire