Home
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...JY7Pouh2zwvyeRbsZMKOnwcmUKzhJ9iDbGbOzFnQ
What a load of shixt. If the President is removed before his time is up, there will be open war.
If Pence goes through with it he’s done..
Nice lying click bait, btw. Plus, fine example of fake news "journalism".
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
What a load of shixt. If the President is removed before his time is up, there will be open war.

Yeah nothing good will come of this.., Supreme Court probably thinking man we should’ve took that case now ..
Originally Posted by 79S
Pence is already done. Somebody asked what he has to lose by just throwing caution to the wind and doing his job as Veep. I'd ask what he has to lose by just siding with the big boys and doing this. Obviously the multi-national corporate New World Order types want us to go to war with such naked provocation. Our electoral process was obviously corrupted. Congress has failed. The courts have failed including a SCOTUS loaded with Trump appointees. Trump's own cabinet is considering an obviously immoral act against a seated, legal President, OBVIOUSLY chosen by the people...as opposed to Biden who is obviously just a figurehead for an evil invisible corporate empire.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah nothing good will come of this.., Supreme Court probably thinking man we should’ve took that case now ..
lol The SCOTUS is owned.
Pretty stupid move, should they give this a try.
I don't believe the lying ass news media that Trump supporters were even the problem in DC today. These are BLM and ANTIFA paid agitators that are posing as Trump supporters to drum up actions against US. The hammer is about to drop. Defend yourself or don't. There will be no leaders on our side. They are all corrupted or in chains.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Pretty stupid move, should they give this a try.
It's not a stupid move. It's a provocative one designed to put you in a corner with no moves left except to fight back. Now we'll see whose side the military is really on.
The military is just like the police...don’t doubt it for a second
I don't believe the lying ass news media that Trump supporters were even the problem in DC today. These are BLM and ANTIFA paid agitators that are posing as Trump supporters to drum up actions against US. The hammer is about to drop. Defend yourself or don't. There will be no leaders on our side. They are all corrupted or in chains.

Many of them were, but the shot gal was not. She was MAGA to the core.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Her name was Ashley Babbitt. Not "shot gal". It's worth repeating, like "Remember the Alamo".

And that's precisely why SHE was the one shot.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Spot-on.
Good comments.

We are truly living in unprecedented times.

God help us all.
Originally Posted by 79S

actually the opposite John....

he's hedging his bet, to keep in good graces of the democRATS like the rest of most of the Republicans...

he's bailing off what he considers a sinking ship... the Trump Train....

The Swamp is back in business......

may they all go to hell....

Pence will get a cushy job somewhere... bank on it...
Pence was done when he did not stand with Trump and Flynn. No Trump was not removed.
No, I abbreviated the title of the article, he was not removed, but the idea was floated, perhaps in an attempt to intimidate him.
The vice president can not invoke anything, no more than he could have reversed the outcome of the election yesterday.
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
The vice president can not invoke anything, no more than he could have reversed the outcome of the election yesterday.

Not by himself, but you don’t actually believe there is anyone in DC that will not support him?
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun

No be he did unfollow Trump Twitter, that will show him.
Well at least he was banned from Facebook indefinitely, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says...

Phil

I agree. The communists have been using agent provocateurs since the beginning and I firmly believe they were there in the Capitol in force, causing the mayhem.

The Communist Party USA has now achieved its 100 year goal by taking control of the Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the apparatus that runs Washington, D.C. They also have virtually compete control of the media, academia, and many mainstream churches.

Things are going to become very dystopian in our country.

L.W.
The true story behind almost everything is squashed and will never see the light of day. Twitter, MSM and Facebook are controlled the mobs right now. If you can't see that then your not looking.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Spot-on.

Agree
I'm thinking she was shot because she put herself in that position, but I could be wrong

Now her family suffers the consequences, my heart goes out to them.

So with 2 weeks left, and Twitter has cut him off already, and he's agreed to a peaceful transition, why rock the boat more? Let it play out for 2 weeks, hopefully quietly.

I am more concerned with the suggestions/push for Cruz to resign, all he did was his responsibility and right to challenge things. Let's not become a nation where suggesting something to be discussed gets you in trouble.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Well at least he was banned from Facebook indefinitely, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says...

Phil

Fauxbook is in bed with the enemy. People like you too. Me We is where its at these days unless you support the enemy. I don't.

Suckerberg is a huge leach of a problem. May he burn in the flames of hell also.
Well, now today around 1:30 CST Pelosi is calling for the 25th to impeach. These people are SO Filled with Hate, never seen anything like it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-25th-amendment-impeachment-trump
Jim Acosta is like a good fart. Makes a lot of noise and goes away.
Originally Posted by 65BR
Well, now today around 1:30 CST Pelosi is calling for the 25th to impeach. These people are SO Filled with Hate, never seen anything like it.

Piglosi is trying to use this just like Adolph Hitler used the Reichstag fire, to eliminate conservative Trump supporters. Won't work.

I predict the Scumocrats will overreach just like they did in 2009 and lose the Congress in 2022.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I predict the Scumocrats will overreach just like they did in 2009 and lose the Congress in 2022.

W/o a doubt, under normal & historic circumstances, but now that the Demons control enough voting machines & vote counters, & all unlimited vote-by-mail, I doubt that they'll ever lose another meaningful election anywhere. There are no more meaningful election, now that I think of it.

MM
Originally Posted by ISRO
I'm thinking she was shot because she put herself in that position, but I could be wrong

Again??
I have a theory on why Pelosi an Schumer are attempting to remove the President immediately. They are both deathly afraid of what he has that he could declassify and present to the public. IF he has evidence that would incriminate the left, the DNC, HRC, FBI and all the others and IF he chooses to release it, they are sunk. Criminal prosecution would have to take place as it would be brought to bear in broad daylight.
This is the last thing the President has that could cause the SCOTUS to intervene between now and 20 January.
Yeah, what's the rush?

He only has 13 days left in his presidency.

smirk
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I have a theory on why Pelosi an Schumer are attempting to remove the President immediately. They are both deathly afraid of what he has that he could declassify and present to the public. IF he has evidence that would incriminate the left, the DNC, HRC, FBI and all the others and IF he chooses to release it, they are sunk. Criminal prosecution would have to take place as it would be brought to bear in broad daylight.
This is the last thing the President has that could cause the SCOTUS to intervene between now and 20 January.

No “if’s“. Let that schit fly.....
Cannot run again, in 2024.

Originally Posted by add
Yeah, what's the rush?

He only has 13 days left in his presidency.

smirk
President Trump is still my President he did nothing wrong, i always wondered about Pence my instinct was right Pence is a swamp RAT. media are all liars ! Anifta ,BLM and the Washington Swamp Rats are trying to make Trump wrong or bad ,the march and protest was peaceful tell those paid liberal freaks somehow got in capital and i smell more rat too about that, liberals let them in . may i also say this : if you read this and voted for Beijing Biden thanks for our chitty future you _uck`n Moran !
.....and not just speculative bullshit. Irrefutable proof. Then for schits and giggles put it all on Parler.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by 65BR

Piglosi is trying to use this just like Adolph Hitler used the Reichstag fire, to eliminate conservative Trump supporters. Won't work.

....... At least they waited 4 weeks after Hitler got into office in 1933 to pull off that Reichstag fire. These bastards can't even wait until China Joe gets officially into office. They aren't wasting any time.

At this point, I think there is zero path for Trump to stay. Constitutionally he is now lame duck, on Jan 20, he is no longer president, Biden is. So if Biden is now ruled "out", Harris is in, if not Pelosi. That is the big deal about what happened yesterday, there's now no election to overturn, its over, legally.

If the SCOTUS steps in now, I have no idea what would happen, above is my guess, I haven't read anything that lays out a plan for what happens between Jan 6 and 20, but I'm pretty sure it's not Trump, he has, legally, been ruled not the president as of Jan 20. Fraud aside, that's how I think it plays.

And if he had dirt, he'd have released it already.
Originally Posted by 79S

He never would support this.

For one thing, it would start a civil war within the Republican Party that would destroy the party for 30 years. That's what Piglosi wants. It's definitely not what Pence wants.

Reading some of the posts here, I fear that that's what some of you people want.

We need to unify the party around conservative principles so that, when the Democrats overreach, as they almost certainly will and just like they did in 2009, we can take back the Congress in 2022 and take the presidency in 2024. That will require a candidate other than Trump. For one thing he'll be pretty old by then, just like China Joe is now. And I fear that despite all the good things he did in four years, the last month or two has tainted his reputation too much among too many voters.

I think you are dead on...Rush said it today, the rats are scared to death of the daylight Trump could shine in his last days. This weasel Adam Kinzinger (R) IL is screaming to invoke #25, gotta wonder who is pulling his strings.
Good stuff guys........

Quite surreal what has taken place since 2016 alone.......

As to the Republican party, I am not sure what their future is given all the RINO's........if only we could hear that great Flushing sound.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

At this point, I think there is zero path for Trump to stay. Constitutionally he is now lame duck, on Jan 20, he is no longer president, Pence is. So if Pence is now ruled "out", Harris is in, if not Pelosi. That is the big deal about what happened yesterday, there's now no election to overturn, its over, legally.

If the SCOTUS steps in now, I have no idea what would happen, above is my guess, I haven't read anything that lays out a plan for what happens between Jan 6 and 20, but I'm pretty sure it's not Trump, he has, legally, been ruled not the president as of Jan 20. Fraud aside, that's how I think it plays.

Why would pence be president on the 20th and why would it go to harris if he was ruled out? Did you mean biden?
Originally Posted by flintlocke

I think you are dead on...Rush said it today, the rats are scared to death of the daylight Trump could shine in his last days. This weasel Adam Kinzinger (R) IL is screaming to invoke #25, gotta wonder who is pulling his strings.

not buyin it...the same thing has been suggested for months, nothing ever came of it
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-amendment-congress-pelosi-b1784205.html

In the aftermath of Capitol Hill riot and Donald Trump’s failure to stop the violence, Mike Pence will not support calls for the vice president and members of the cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment of the US Constitution to remove the president from office, according to Business Insider.

The publication cites two aides to the vice president who have stressed that there is “no way” that he would participate, as a growing body of lawmakers and officials from across the US demand the president’s removal.

His aides are reportedly worried that taking the unprecedented step “could spiral the country even further into chaos and partisan divide” and compromise the vice president’s future political ambitions.
And many guilty people want Trump out before he can declassify documents that will expose them as traitors!

All the more reason for him to declassify ASAP!
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

At this point, I think there is zero path for Trump to stay. Constitutionally he is now lame duck, on Jan 20, he is no longer president, Pence is. So if Pence is now ruled "out", Harris is in, if not Pelosi. That is the big deal about what happened yesterday, there's now no election to overturn, its over, legally.

Why would pence be president on the 20th and why would it go to harris if he was ruled out? Did you mean biden?

YES I meant Biden. Freudian slip, ill try to edit
I'm sure a bunch of you have been in a spot/out numbered, and you so called compadres cut an run..

Well that is exactly what is happening to President Trump.

Makes my skin crawl.
Originally Posted by buntingmiester
I'm sure a bunch of you have been in a spot/out numbered, and you so called compadres cut an run..

Well that is exactly what is happening to President Trump.

Makes my skin crawl.

They are legion here.

And on an "outdoor" forum, no less.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-draft-new-articles-impeachment-trump-deadly-riot-capitol
© 24hourcampfire