Home
These type deserve a rope around their neck - ruining young lives is as low as it gets .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/3...ration-broken-hearts/ar-BB1dQePJ?ocid=ms
No rope, something more painful that takes longer.
Death by tweezers.
Sick people in this world......
Originally Posted by ol_mike
These type deserve a rope around their neck - ruining young lives is as low as it gets .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/3...ration-broken-hearts/ar-BB1dQePJ?ocid=ms

To those involved in the operation..."Well done coppers".
They do not look to happy in those pics.
Gee they are going to get
Free Housing
Free 3 meals a day
Free TV
Free Electricity
Free Gas.

When they really deserve a 22 long just behind the ear.
Bidens administration will leverage the DA to let them loose.

Book it.
Probably a few politicians n DC sweating about now.
Talk about a group of ugly mutts, I can't pick out one that I would guess to be firing on more than 5 brain cells.
Anyone who harms a child in that manner should be hung on the courthouse square upon conviction. While you can’t cure this evil...you can eliminate the known and make the lurkers damn afraid.
Originally Posted by ledvm
Anyone who harms a child in that manner should be hung on the courthouse square upon conviction. While you can’t cure this evil...you can eliminate the known and make the lurkers damn afraid.

+1
Bring them to ND. The next time we get a cold spell they can pick garbage along highway 2....
Originally Posted by viking
Bring them to ND. The next time we get a cold spell they can pick garbage along highway 2....

In shorts
hopefully they will all get their due in prison. those types don't fair too well from what i hear.
so I guess burning them at the stake is out?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I am good with it but apparently I am in the minority.

100% spot on. Recidivism for "rehabilitated" sex predators is north of 90%. It cannot be "fixed". They don't WANT to be "fixed". They just say what they think you want to hear until they can get back out on the street and start over... Elimination is the only cure.
There should never be a repeat offender....
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bidens administration will leverage the DA to let them loose.

Book it.

Or grant them full pardons.
Put them in stocks with a Louisville slugger near bye and anybody who wants can take a wack at them. Then string them up. It would stop this shirt!
That’s a really good bust.

Catching that many in one operation. Impressive.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

They sexually used kids, give them a hot taste.

Bend them over a bench, tie them up.
Insert a highway flare, deep, then light it.

Publicly.

After a fair trial, and 3 appeals.
Within a year. (I'm feeling Liberal today)
They should all be "caressed" in the Iroquois fashion.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

100% spot on. Recidivism for "rehabilitated" sex predators is north of 90%. It cannot be "fixed". They don't WANT to be "fixed". They just say what they think you want to hear until they can get back out on the street and start over... Elimination is the only cure.

Agree 100%
Every now and again someone finds a body on some back road with a bullet behind the ear, I often wonder if they did a similar act to warrant their demise, trials and prison just aren't gonna do.
Just one look at the mugshots is enough for me. Obviously outstanding pillars of the community. Not sure what the penalty's are in Arizona but probably not long enough. Probably best that they do a fast trial jail time for every one and put them all in general population. Pedos don't do well in prison.
Methinks one Vlad Dracul had a nice method for people like that. Time to implement his methods on child predators.
Paul B.
bible says tie a millstone around their neck and throw them in the sea,.

Romans some times used a sharp pole stuck in the ground and set the recipiant on the sharp end and watched them wiggle down the pole,
Originally Posted by Orion2000

So few understand this. Kill the ones that act out their evil and make the others to afraid to act out their evil.
Great job by the police! Now if the courts just do their job, bubba can take care of them in prison!
And trump got beat so no pardons to help em out.
In the case of the men(i use that term loosely) I say put them in a a small wooden shed,nail their balls to a stump ,put a rusty dull steak knife on the stump ,and go outside and start the shed on fire
Pedophiles should be publicly hanged
© 24hourcampfire