Home
Posted By: Bullhead Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Buddy shot tonight during a Texas State Patrol stop.Guy got out of his truck and shot my trooper 7 times fled on foot approx 2 miles from my house.Prays need trooper care flighted out new baby.Dogs have been brought in suspect on foot.thanks
Posted By: K_P Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Prayers for your friend and all who protect and serve. Most people have no idea how dangerous "routine" traffic stops can be.
Posted By: DHN Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Dammit, I hate hearing/reading stuff like that. Prayers sent, and hoping when they find the perp there won't result in a lot of taxpayer dollars spent.
Prayers for your buddy and his family!

Hope they catch the creep who shot him.
Scheidt.

Best wishes for your friend and his family.

A short shootout, with no casualties except a dead bad guy would be nice justice.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
I too hate hearing schitt like this!

I hope the trooper makes it, and the perp doesn't.
Sorry to hear. Hope he pulls through. Keep us posted..
Can see the state helo working the 10k pasture .Nothing but cows and hogs they will find him with the thermals and our prison hounds.
Sorry to hear of it. Prayers sent.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by Bullhead
Buddy shot tonight during a Texas State Patrol stop.Guy got out of his truck and shot my trooper 7 times fled on foot approx 2 miles from my house.Prays need trooper care flighted out new baby.Dogs have been brought in suspect on foot.thanks

Load your gun, 2 miles aint shet.
What area?
Prayers sent for the Trooper.

Dont be bullheaded. Where is this happening?
Mexia Texas
Trooper critical but stable
Going to bed,4 L C Smiths loaded with 1 buck.Up date in the morning
Trooper critical but stable

PTL..
Sorry to hear that. Praying for a speedy full recovery and hard time for the animal that did it.

Bb
Posted By: DMc Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Terrible news. Truly sorry for your friend. Hope they get him. (When I say "get him", I mean GET HIM.)
Posted By: 700LH Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Damn! my best for the Trooper and worst for the shooter
My buddy needs your prayers. I hope that we as Americans stop this carnage
The carnage is due to leniency in the justice system. I hope the trooper is ok
Black thug shooting a trooper will get no new coverage by the MSM. Sad state of affairs we're in.

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/03/27/state-trooper-shot-in-central-texas/
Best of wishes for the trooper. Joe biden ,open borders , what could go wrong duh.
Prayers for a brave LEO. Hard job. I hope when the.dogs find.him they are given 30 seconds to make.the perp's acquaintance.
Prayers sent
This !!🙏
Originally Posted by ingwe
I too hate hearing schitt like this!

I hope the trooper makes it, and the perp doesn't.
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Bingo. 9 times out of 10 these dirtbags have multiple felony convictions (dozens of arrests with declinations attached to them). They have no will or want to abide by laws, yet the judges continuously release them back to society.
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

That's the truth right there. We just had a girl that has been arrested 15 times since last fall, kill a 93 year old woman locally. She was arrested 7 days before killing this woman on charges of aggravated assault and robbery, for crimes against a 73 year old woman in the same building, but was released with an appearance ticket. I don't know how the Police keep up with it, it's like a revolving door here. Survived 93 years, to have some ghetto thug end her life. And then they have video of people coming and going from the apartment for over 3 weeks while she was dead in there.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
No update on the search for the thug? Would have thought the dogs would get him......
Posted By: 673 Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/27/21
Looking for a knee grow.
Prayers for the Trooper, and his family!
Praying for the officer's recovery and the successful conclusion to this sad incident.
Originally Posted by TimZ
No update on the search for the thug? Would have thought the dogs would get him......

They'll get him.
Prayers for the Trooper and his family. I hope the perp is killed in the most heinous way possible.
He's out there where you can see for many many miles.

Advantage goes to LEO to carry out frontier justice as they seen him go for a gun.

Hope the DPS LEO makes it.
Maybe it makes him angry to have to tell others that his name is DeArthur.....? That might be a tough one to have to live with, but hopefully not as tough as to how he gets arrested very soon.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...500-e15504b6-1818-4915-8e30-ff64ab0db5d4

Prayers sent for the trooper and his family..........
Some people on this thread want him apprehended as soon as possible, some want him chewed on by police dogs. This is part of the problem, this black guy who has problems with his name put 7 shots into a DPS TROOPER who knows how many times he pulled the trigger. Obvious to me was his intent to kill the officer not so I guess with some of the other posters. If I was in charge down there I'd tell those in the field bring him back dead. Only then will this sh*t stop. Same with that muslim ass h*le in Boulder and all the other ones brought back to face liberal justice which the rest of us have to financially support during their incarceration .kill them in the field no trials for the guilty.
Shooter still on the run.Say a prayer tonight for his family he was shot in his patrol car 7 time one in his head.gw
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Some people on this thread want him apprehended as soon as possible, some want him chewed on by police dogs. This is part of the problem, this black guy who has problems with his name put 7 shots into a DPS TROOPER who knows how many times he pulled the trigger. Obvious to me was his intent to kill the officer not so I guess with some of the other posters. If I was in charge down there I'd tell those in the field bring him back dead. Only then will this sh*t stop. Same with that muslim ass h*le in Boulder and all the other ones brought back to face liberal justice which the rest of us have to financially support during their incarceration .kill them in the field no trials for the guilty.

Not until the politicians stop paying the ghetto lottery to the family. It happens every time now, even when there is no doubt the cops were in the right.
i hope the trooper get well soon.

release the hounds!!!!

2 blood hounds and a hand full of pits and German shepards.

then wait a few days to follow up to pick up the shredded clothing.
Indeed it is a sad state of affairs. Pray alot
Looks like he sustained a gun shot wound to the head. Responding to a disabled vehicle report.

Next time you're pulled over and the cop/deputy/trooper takes precautions when dealing with you, this is why.
Just damn.

May your friend recover; and the hogs find the perp.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Looks like he sustained a gun shot wound to the head. Responding to a disabled vehicle report.

Next time you're pulled over and the cop/deputy/trooper takes precautions when dealing with you, this is why.

That's right.

And people wonder why...
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Not until the politicians stop paying the ghetto lottery to the family. It happens every time now, even when there is no doubt the cops were in the right.

Right now, the Negroes are holding the best cards.
The Trooper is hanging in there. LAW think he pinned down in a creek bottom about 1.5 miles from my house.gw
Prayers for the DPS Trooper.

Hope they shoot the black POS Perp Dead.
Update swat team pinned him down about 10 minutes age pos shot himself.My buddy was shot through the windshield 7 times the vest saved his life,he did take a round in his eye about a hour ago a family member said when prompted by his wife to squeeze he hand he did.Its going to be a long road when you pray for him and his family.gw
Sad deal .
Update swat team pinned him down about 10 minutes age pos shot himself.

Good enough.

Saves the ghetto lottery money, and the decades of prison costs.
POS finally did something right. Suicided. Good riddance mothufukkah.
https://t.co/G1EZCMQzz6?amp=1
Posted By: Scotty Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/28/21
Came to this late. praying for the officer. With it ending in a suicide the family shouldn't get the ghetto lottery.
Posted By: kbush Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/28/21
Prayers for the officer and his family.
Mexia, Texas. It is known for it's large "Juneteenth" celebration.
Fyi they took Texas State Trooper Chad Walker off life support.
Posted By: viking Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/30/21
Damn
Family waiting on doner in need.
Family waiting on doner in need.

Terrible situation that we'll never why it even took place.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/31/21
Kill this POS period!!!
Posted By: Nollij Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/31/21
No comprehension of these acts. None. All the best sent his way.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Kill this POS period!!!

He killed himself
Prayers for your friend.

God bless his family and friends.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/31/21
God bless.
There’s no words other than my condolences for the murder of your friend. Good on him for being a donor, terrible that it’s come to pass.
Posted By: ribka Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/31/21
yep has my prayers

I'm sorry about your friend and his family.
I'll pray for the Lord's comfort..
John 16
Serving others even in death.

Godspeed trooper condolences for the family and friends......

Mike
Posted By: 673 Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 03/31/21
I'm saddened to hear of this, prayers to the officers family.
When cops are so quick to shoot, criminals learn to shoot first. It is a shame all the way around.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
When cops are so quick to shoot, criminals learn to shoot first. It is a shame all the way around.

Youre blaming cops for what criminals do?

Oh that’s right you have me on ignore. Wahhhh.

Way past appropriate.

Reconsider please
Posted By: ingwe Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 04/01/21

Hate to hear this. Been following it as it happened close to a friends house...

I’ve seen a lot of stupid posts on this Forum.

But this is the most asinine post I’ve run across. I’m surprised such an idiot actually survived to adulthood.
Prayers for the Trooper's family.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

I’ve seen a lot of stupid posts on this Forum.

But this is the most asinine post I’ve run across. I’m surprised such an idiot actually survived to adulthood.

the poster is a sock puppet troll. This sort of crap is just what he does. Keep him on ignore, don't quote him.

Ignoring this piece of [bleep].

You are one stupid MF'r.
Posted By: viking Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 04/01/21
Another one on the ignore list.
Sorry for the family.

The community will honor their fallen trooper.

No riots. No gofundmes.

No endless national news stories.
Prayers for the family. Senseless tragedy.
Prayers to Family, Friends and Community.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Buddy Texas SP shot tonight - 04/02/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You are one stupid MF'r.
Most certainly. He's the shame all the way around. He's been on ignore for a long time now.
I feel terrible for the officers family and loved ones. We are all compromised by these senseless killings of those who protect us.
Liberal judges and politicians are as much to blame as the perps and probably more. They all have to be dealt with.
© 24hourcampfire