Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI
I live in Oregon City. Look it up on a map to see how close I am to Portland. I do not go there.

It's sad as Portland was a fun place.
So glad my wife took her final job here and got the hell out of working in Potlandia.

The commute from the Sherwood area was brutal, stepping over vomit and worse getting from the bus stop/metro was not conducive to her happiness either.
It makes my blood boil how they play the game. Bait it all day long and then pretend to be the good guys “stopping a Nazi.” Unfortunately that’s how the game is played. They intimidate the hell out of people without actually pulling the trigger so they’re mostly peaceful. Until we embrace the same strategies with our own mobs in the streets refusing to leave they’ll continue to win. They’ve been tear gassed ect and refuse to quit our side refuses to show up and force the point.
When dumb meets dumber
The geezer needed those under frame mounted flame throwers we hear about from places only slightly less civilized than Portland Oregon.
Why would anyone get out of their truck?
Originally Posted by Backroads

Poor decision on his part for sure but the reason that we as a group are getting our azz whipped is that attitude. We’re our own worst enemy and not committed to fighting back. We blame our own side for not making better tactical decisions when they’re blameless and do try to stand up for themselves. If we really wanted a civil war we could go to Portland and using the lefts own tactics spark one in a day or two.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Backroads

Poor decision on his part for sure but the reason that we as a group are getting our azz whipped is that attitude. We’re our own worst enemy and not committed to fighting back. We blame our own side for not making better tactical decisions when they’re blameless and do try to stand up for themselves. If we really wanted a civil war we could go to Portland and using the lefts own tactics spark one in a day or two.

Lol, What? One person deciding to get out of his ride to confront a mob is a smart way to fight back?

Stay in your rig, drive through the mob. Get out and fight when you have support, or at least some advantage.
I cheer the day when people have finally have had enough of these leftist assho9les...

and people come out of nowhere with ARs and waste these Antifa and BLM commies....

They are the aggressors and acting like they are some sort of victim... typical leftist communist tactics.

any antifa or NLM idiots with guns need to be engaged and wasted, period...

They are the ones using them to intimidate peacefull citizens.
Never happen. Like minded fools congregate. Portland will become more whacko every day,
I guess the moral of that story is don’t introduce a gun into the equation unless you’re willing to use it.

That, and stay in the truck.
Seems to me the people of Oregon like it just the way it is.

I’d not bother with any of it.
I cannot imagine living in that rat hole.
Originally Posted by deflave
Seems to me the people of Oregon like it just the way it is.

I’d not bother with any of it.

Sure seems that way, enjoy folks.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I guess the moral of that story is don’t introduce a gun into the equation unless you’re willing to use it.

This

This video makes my blood boil

WTF is with these azzholes

where are the cops when these groups form?

Just sucks
Hank
he is lucky to be alive

pulling a gun on multiple armed protestors is not a game of bluff someone should play - at least without a badge.
Fuuuuggg me,

Never seen anything like that here in NH.

God help me if I do.
Originally Posted by Scott F
I live in Oregon City. Look it up on a map to see how close I am to Portland. I do not go there.

It's sad as Portland was a fun place.
Agreed.. Visited many times from June-Oct in '69 when I was in the USN.. Wonderful city.. Now - I wouldn't go there on a bet..
Originally Posted by boatboy
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

This

This video makes my blood boil

WTF is with these azzholes

where are the cops when these groups form?

Just sucks
Hank

Sad part is, if the cops had shown up, they would have arrested the guy in the truck...
Portland police are now looking at this confrontation. I wouldn't be surprised to see the guy in the truck get arrested.
I love it. Let Portland continue to degrade.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Portland police are now looking at this confrontation. I wouldn't be surprised to see the guy in the truck get arrested.

I think you're correct. That guy is probably going to be on his way to the "Gray Bar Hotel."

L.W.
Let them burn the city down and start over, my brother lived there for 25 years and thats exactly what he says. Hes out gone to far to turn back now
Dumb and dumber ...
© 24hourcampfire