YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT
Mr. James Dee <[email protected]>
Mon 5/10/2021 4:34 AM
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy,
Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA

Dear owner

I am Mr. James Dee, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

As I did say again, the Diplomat abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You are to reconfirm your full name and address to to enable us start the process for the release and delivery.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Dee
Head Officer-in-Charge
Posted By: blindshooter Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Better jump right on that.
Posted By: Osky Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Some guys have all the luck.

Osky
Posted By: horse1 Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
At least the Nigerian prince has gotten his $$ into the US, now just needs to get it out of UN Hock.
Posted By: Dess Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Is the 4,000,000 in US Dollars....pesos...yen?
Posted By: kingston Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
First Roger, now Ringman. Elkslayer91 mentioned he may leave everything to Kingston. Maybe I'm next. I'll keep you posted.
Posted By: g5m Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Wonder of wonders! That's great news! Hope you enjoy every dollar.
Posted By: Seafire Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Well Rich, you already were Rich since that is your name.... these guys may not know that...

Typical United Nations...." pay me off" first thing....

each trunk probably has 10 million in Zimbabwe dollars.... which expired in June 2012...

so pay off the United Nations corrupt guy in Zimbabwe dollars, and enjoy the rest of your fire starter money, if you own a fire place...

The way Biden is spending our nation into the poor house, those Zimbabwe dollars might be worth more money than our own dollars...
you might want to hold onto that...
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Just think about all of weatherby actions you can blow up or otherwise destroy and stocks you can crack with that kind of coin. I'd go for it ifin I were you.

🤣
Posted By: slumlord Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
these scams persist 25 years into Internet Land because fools still open the emails and some take the bait.

Your spam filter must be wide open
Posted By: dale06 Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
You’re getting hosed.
I received a similar notice, for a lot more money. I haven’t got around to collecting it though😃
Posted By: KenMi Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Racist bastards. They gave up on all the inheritance checks from Nigeria?
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
A pretty great response to this type crap.

Fun and cute.

Posted By: john843 Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Just think about all of weatherby actions you can blow up or otherwise destroy and stocks you can crack with that kind of coin. I'd go for it ifin I were you.

Best post in six months! Also could buy a sheitload of Tasco's.

John

🤣
Posted By: BobBrown Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
First Roger, now you ! what a time to be a fire member!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Wana play some poker? laugh
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
Originally Posted by Ringman
YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT
Mr. James Dee <[email protected]>
Mon 5/10/2021 4:34 AM
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy,
Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA

Dear owner

I am Mr. James Dee, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

As I did say again, the Diplomat abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You are to reconfirm your full name and address to to enable us start the process for the release and delivery.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Dee
Head Officer-in-Charge
...................Identity thieves and rip off artists who are looking for personal info.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/10/21
I worked with a guy back around 2003 who somehow managed to ALMOST pull off a scam on the scammers. At one point there was a pending multi-million dollar deposit sitting on top of his bank account, and I know this because he pulled his account up on the web and showed me. It did not work out, of course, and his bank called him in to collect his own legitimate funds to take them elsewhere...for some reason they no longer wanted his business. cry
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/11/21
Im not worried about them money scams anymore since I found out I am related to the Crown Prince of Nigeria. Who would dare mess with me.
Your ship has finally come in.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/11/21
It almost seems too good to be true......

Congrats.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
A pretty great response to this type crap.

Fun and cute.

She's cute.
Posted By: Chisos Re: I'm gonna be rich! - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Dess
Is the 4,000,000 in US Dollars....pesos...yen?

Brazilian cruzeiros. Going through my mothers things after she died, I found a couple of 100,000 cruziero notes she brought back from one of her trips down there. Thought I was rich until my bank told me they were worth about 18 bucks.
Ah, dude, that's a scam for sure...they didn't ask for a $1000 filing fee.
© 24hourcampfire