Home
That was a question that was posed on a news show over the weekend. It's not easy to find something that is better with Biden. Immigration, National Security, Inflation are all worse - by far than with Trump. About the only thing that I can think of is the stock market and most of that growth is from stimi money that was borrowed against the national debt. Maybe you can think of something that he has done that is better than the prior admin - I can't.
Yes. All of a sudden, the news won't report negative things about the administration. That's a nice change from the prior four years.
No
I know a lot of people that identify as "left" - most have said basically "It's nice to have equal rights again" or "I'm glad I don't have to worry as a woman that my rights are gone"

I've challenged them to point out any specific right they lost in the previous 4 years. Now point out any specific right that was specifically returned to them under Biden in the last 100+ days.

Crickets.

Sooner or later people on the right will realize that they REALLY need to get their hands around perception, even ones not based on facts if they want to remain relevant.
I'm much more aware of gas mileage and how much I spend at the grocery store.
The weather in 2021 is better than 2020.
0.0000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
The jokes about how stupid the president is are funnier under biden.
No,The only better you will get from Biden is destroying America as we know it.He's corrupt and you can't believe half of what he says.
It has made me realize how important a monthly budget is.....
Media coverage of COVID has improved as it slowly inches its way closer to reality.
The weather is warmer than it was in November.
But he is building back better, doncha know?
Not a damn thing
I found some primers
So far the best for me was watching him fall up the stairs.
The price of gas is much higher... Oh wait...,

Quite a few RINOs have been outed.
New pups are housebroken and this year’s raspberries look like they’re gonna take. I think the raspberries got COVID last year and didn’t make it.
Originally Posted by hanco
Not a damn thing

This.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I found some primers

That's a good thing.
Memes are pretty good.
Race relations seem to be moving closer to apartheid, that's good.
Welfare for the freeloaders!
I have not been traumatized by mean tweets in months.
I have no trouble with bowel movements when I get on the throne and think of Biden!!!
Uh, um, hmm, duh, don't tell me now.... er, eh,....

Wait, I got it...his pension!
Zeero point zeero.
Biden is comedy gold...so there is that.

Here,s a few. He is organizing all or most of the Asian countries to band together against China. Something Trump never did. He is strengthening tie with Europe which The last president

destroyed. He is strengthening NATO, Especially , Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Ukraine. He has sent 28,000 troops to Europe to Counter the 40 Battilons Russia put on the

Ukraine border. He gave every family $2000.00 and he is trying to get a new Iran nuclear deal. He has put a lot of products under the War Production Act. He is expanding Solar

and wind farms. He is trying to get legislation to repair our bridges, dams, and electrical systems. He is trying to guarentee the vote. That is a few of the things he is working on. Not all of them will

not all of them will be solved, no president solves everthing.
Originally Posted by Riverc
No,The only better you will get from Biden is destroying America as we know it.He's corrupt and you can't believe half of what he says.

I Don't think he "says" anything. Never in my memory has there been more of a stuffed shirt in that office. Pretty much the definition of sock puppet. Also, why is he constantly avoiding questions with "I'm not supposed to answer that" or "I'm going to get in trouble"? Are you the President? Oh, wait........
You are so full of [bleep], you have to be from Colorado.
You are so full of [bleep], you have to be from Colorado.
The amount of sewage in DC. Cause him, Kumala, and everyone associated with them are just piles of $hit.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
He gave every family $2000.00

Incorrect, among others.

and he is trying to get a new Iran nuclear deal.

Could you explain to the class how a nuclear armed Iran makes the USA a better place?
Oklahoma about doubled its oil rig count.
I'll certainly rule out the scenery at the Whitehouse.

Here,s a few. He is organizing all or most of the Asian countries to band together against China. Something Trump never did. He is strengthening tie with Europe which The last president

destroyed. He is strengthening NATO, Especially , Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Ukraine. He has sent 28,000 troops to Europe to Counter the 40 Battilons Russia put on the

Ukraine border. He gave every family $2000.00 and he is trying to get a new Iran nuclear deal. He has put a lot of products under the War Production Act. He is expanding Solar

and wind farms. He is trying to get legislation to repair our bridges, dams, and electrical systems. He is trying to guarentee the vote. That is a few of the things he is working on. Not all of them will

Sorry Sunshine, but I don’t see much, if anything on your list as a positive. An Iran Nuke deal guarantees they will build a bomb. Europe need to pony up and man up and defend itself. Solar and wind are money pits that can’t compete with natural gas, and only make rich azzholes richer on our dime, and have huge negative environmental impacts of their own. HR1 is a DemonRat scam to guarantee they will remain in power forever. Huge amounts of the infrastructure bill go towards stuff that has nothing to do with bridges, roads, etc, including vast sums to bail out Dem-run states who’ve spent themselves into a bottomless hole. And, BTW, “trying” and talking about stuff doesn’t count.

On the other hand, he’s turning thousands of illegal aliens loose on America, many carrying you-know-what, and also letting known sex-offenders and other violent illegals stay here to prey on Americans. I guess if you’re one of those, things are better.

Obviously a mindless cut and paste. Yawn.
China?
Iran.
Gun sales!
Yep, it's easy to clean out the gun safe of pretty much any firearm you had been meaning to liquidate.... local gun shop takes stuff in on consignment and has it sold in a week or so.....
Originally Posted by T10jumper
The jokes about how stupid the president is are funnier under biden.

Jokes are funnier when they are true.
Carter!?!?!?!?!?

hell no.........
Hunter Biden's chances of staying out of prison are better.
Nada, zip, zelch. Chit is coming. $8 dollar gas anyone? All going according to their plan.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Yep. Went to 100% chance that POS will NEVER see a day in jail, the day his Criminal Daddy stole the Election.

This fricking guy is either the MOST stupid m fer on here or brain washed. GET THE PUCK OUT OF HERE COMMIE PUNK what a stroke......
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

And crack addicts are getting better prices for their book deals nowadays.

here's joe..........

Originally Posted by passport

This fricking guy is either the MOST stupid m fer on here or brain washed. GET THE PUCK OUT OF HERE COMMIE PUNK what a stroke......

Actually the fugking idiot believes everything he posts. That’s how truly stupid he is.
Originally Posted by centershot
Maybe you can think of something that he has done that is better than the prior admin - I can't.

He fuqks up a lot better than Trump ever did.......

He's not brainwashed.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He's not brainwashed.......

He’d have to actually HAVE A BRAIN, first. 😜
No.
I asked Joe Biden that question myself. He said “Jill Biden”, but I don’t believe it one bit
The liberals don't seem to post as much on here.
Something he'd be better under is dirt!

[Linked Image from i.etsystatic.com]
Is this even a question?

Fuggin’ dementia patient being led around and told what to say and do by the Swamp.
Jill aught to be in prison for elder person abuse. It’s obvious that she only cares about being in the White House.
The fact that he’s always been a criminal azzhole makes it difficult to feel bad for him.
Look, I hate life under Biden.

You asked the question.

For now...

The stock market has made me money.

Trump would have made me more.
I can think of three positive.

1.Gun industry is 'booming'.
2.Millions of new gun owners.
3.He validates my feeling pissed at the feds more than the last admin.

...I can think of thousands of negatives.
Originally Posted by centershot
Can you name something better under Biden?

Well yes I can...the memes are a crapload funnier!
Bush, Clinton, Bush,

even......uggh....This is gonna hurt!

(Obammy).

They are all better presidents,
Now that we are under Biden.

(This statement is not an endorsement of any of the aforementioned,
administrations. It is merely an acknowledgement that said administrations
were either slightly more competent, or just slightly better run. Dillonbuck
neither endorses or supports the swamp. Any indication of such is merely
A coincidence, and should not be considered to be fact)
ahhhhhhhh,profit at gunshows
Can you name something better under Biden?

Here in Canada, the state run media doesn't have as much anti-Trump fodder to continually bombard us with. It was non stop all through his term in office.

Now they have to actually report more real news, or closer to it.
The political forum on AR! What a pile of nutjobs 🤣
© 24hourcampfire