Home
Not sure which forum to post this. I'm interested in starting to apply in various western states for tags but have zero knowledge of areas/units and no time to do research, submit applications, etc.

There are several services out there like TAGS, Epic, Hunting Fool, The Draw, etc.

I want one that offers the most service and can provide the most knowledge, happy to pay for it.

Any advice?

Thanks
Hunting fool or epic can help you.
Many blame them for ruining hunting in the west with the information and services they offer.
I've been playing the draw game for a very long time.
I'm in for 7 western states this year.
There's a lot to know and remember as far as applications, point systems and deadlines.
Originally Posted by 10generation
Not sure which forum to post this. I'm interested in starting to apply in various western states for tags but have zero knowledge of areas/units and no time to do research, submit applications, etc.

There are several services out there like TAGS, Epic, Hunting Fool, The Draw, etc.

I want one that offers the most service and can provide the most knowledge, happy to pay for it.

Any advice?

Thanks

Will you have time to hunt?
Thanks, I wasn't aware that there was businesses that would apply draw applications for you. I joined Hunting Fools and plan on applying for tags in a few different states.
Thanks all, appreciate it.
If you want to pay someone to do your applications I would choose the guys from Epic. They are very knowledgeable and some great guys.
That said it’s not to hard to research and apply yourself. You still have time this year to build points in a few states also.
© 24hourcampfire