Home

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from desktopbackground.org]

According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, here are the top 12 teams in the country for the 2021 regular season:

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Iowa State
5. Ohio State
6. Texas A&M
7. Georgia
8. Mississippi State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Penn State
11. Notre Dame
12. Texas
No Florida or Pac 12 teams.

But they're expanding the national playoffs to 12 teams. Let's hope the NCAA doesn't go full woke libtard.
Norte Dame could disband their football program and the media would still put them in the top ten.
Just 4 SEC teams out of the top 12...... we're slipping.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Norte Dame could disband their football program and the media would still put them in the top ten.
lmao

Same for the Suckeyes.
#morepreseasonhype. We should be alright til October. Another title? Sabans stout.

Penn State too!
GreggH
The computer likes those Oklahoma teams.
Frogs get no respect!
I want to be that cheerleader's friend.
FUG football! Kindergarten for the pros!!
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Just 4 SEC teams out of the top 12...... we're slipping.

If my memory is correct, Arkansas has to play 5 of those teams. They play Texas the 2nd game of the year, and Georgia rolls on to the schedule this year. miles
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, here are the top 12 teams in the country for the 2021 regular season:

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Iowa State
5. Ohio State
6. Texas A&M
7. Georgia
8. Mississippi State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Penn State
11. Notre Dame
12. Texas

Not this year. wink

Iowa State had a good year last year at 9-3, but I don't know if I'd put them ahead of Ohio State, who went to the national championship game.

Oklahoma should make some noise this year. They've historically had a good offense, but their defense last year had improved considerably from the 2019 team that gave up 7 touchdowns in the first half to LSU and should be competitive this year.

Boy if that's not the truth! Frank Broyles said the only way Arkansas could win the national championship was for them to win all their games and everyone else lose two and Notre Dame lose 3.

Originally Posted by DMc
Frogs get no respect!

They always have some good teams, though !
Originally Posted by natman
Oklahoma should make some noise this year.
I hope so. I did enjoy watching Spencer Rattler play last season.
Saw a interesting news clip about this HS QB the other day.
Number 1 College Recruit For 2023.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/1...on-eli-highlights-ranking-college-offers
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Just two schools have a chance at him. Really just one given Tennessee’s downward spiral.
Originally Posted by ewc
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Just two schools have a chance at him. Really just one given Tennessee’s downward spiral.

You think he’ll choose Ole Miss because of GrandDad and Uncle Eli ? No way in hell he’ll choose Tennessee.
I was hoping he’d go to Alabama, since I’m betting there’s no way in hell he’d choose TAMU.
© 24hourcampfire