Home
Posted By: Dustylongshot Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
I don't know if Kyle Rittenhouse will be found innocent or guilty. What I DO know is if you bring a skateboard to a gunfight, you get what the fu-ck you deserve!
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
Bang bang look at my nuts hang!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
Originally Posted by Dustylongshot
I don't know if Kyle Rittenhouse will be found innocent or guilty. What I DO know is if you bring a skateboard to a gunfight, you get what the fu-ck you deserve!

Yep.
Posted By: Moto_Vita Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
Originally Posted by Dustylongshot

Same with the guy who drew his pistol on a downed man who had no escape route and was obviously armed, and didn't fire his pistol. I'd say the only surer way to get yourself shot is to do it yourself.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
The boy had good moves
Posted By: Ackleyman Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
Excellent marksmanship under pressure, He deserves a medal.
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
I think Dusty said it all......I hope the kid gets off...
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Excellent marksmanship under pressure, He deserves a medal.

This.
Posted By: viking Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
And FMJ’s ta’boot.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
They attacked him because he was a kid and looked like easy prey. Looks can deceive.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - 11/11/21
There were holes in some of his testimony. He said he bought two of the cheapest slings they had at a store. Single point slings are not the cheapest and you have to remove the buttstock to install the hanger. Second he didn't know when a live round was chambered? That it must have been hot when he picked it up at his friends house? Considering the way he described his use of the rifle I find it hard to believe considering the hotshot way he handled the situation he was thrust into.
© 24hourcampfire