Home
The first couple of minutes breaks down some clinical trials relating to the effectiveness of turmeric as an anti inflammatory replacement. If you suffer from aches an pains, this might be worth a look.

Interesting, I forwarded it to my Dad, he’s 80 and his knees and lower back have been really pizzin him off lately..
It works well for me. Far better than Cbd products I’ve tried. A lot of natural products work but doctors only want to push big pharma. Just like ivemectrin. Follow the money.
Originally Posted by Texson2
It works well for me. Far better than Cbd products I’ve tried. A lot of natural products work but doctors only want to push big pharma. Just like ivemectrin. Follow the money.

Do you use a supplement or just the spice?
My mother and most of my wife’s aunts took Turmeric daily for decades.
Did not watch video. Already believe this. Been using it for years and works for me. Noticed a difference when I switched to formulary with black pepper. Wife got cheap stuff once (without black pepper) and I noticed improvement when I got back on the good stuff. Supposedly increases bio availability.started when I hurt my back. Both sprouts and costco carry goid stuff. Tummeric hs been used for thousands of years.

CBD in my experience is also effective as anti inflamatory. Add in thc and it helps with pain. When I hurt my back i the first couple months there was nothing else that helped me as much.
I've used turmeric and black pepper for years. It works well for me.
Do you have to order it or do drug store or Walmart carry it?
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

Does it help thicken your skin ?
Originally Posted by pullit
Do you have to order it or do drug store or Walmart carry it?

I'm going to get some at Wal-Mart if it has the pepper in it. The pepper increases the availability a crazy amount, like 2000%.

I saw it on the shelf when I picked up some zinc.

Will check out Walmart and see if the local one has it
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

Does it help thicken your skin ?

Ohhh poor Boo-Boo still has me on the ignore.

lol, what a wuss
Been taking Turmeric and Black Pepper extract for years. It works for me but it might not work for everyone..
Originally Posted by steve4102
My mother and most of my wife’s aunts took Turmeric daily for decades.

Yep.
This is old news.
Been using it for a few years for inflammation in conjunction with black pepper.

Got it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EUNA9M6/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Peperine (active ingredient in pepper) is thought to enhance the effectiveness of turmeric. The liquid supplement seems to work for me, the capsules don't do much. I've stopped using both since going low carb, which has essentially stopped any chronic inflammation for me.
I saw one the the TV doctors advertising Turmeric recently. In the near future all these natural supplements people have been taking for years will become prescription only.
Is there a website that rates the quality of brands of vitamins?

What brand do you buy?
Had a conversation today with DR. About termuric, seems I'm starting to not tolerate celebrex so well ...
Costco carries it too. 3 month supply for $35.
Any type of Capsaicin can relieve pain.Also heals colon ulcers.
This has been in supplements for like 20 years.
I'm craving curry now. This diet I'm on is hell.

Bb
It works.

I took some after my Doc told me about it for old author in my hands.

I took i 1200 mg a day for about 3 months and it allowed me to use my hands for finer things.
I drink warm milk with a teaspoon of turmeric, a few dashes of black pepper and a tablespoon of honey. Wisk to mix well.

Helps me sleep
Black pepper is a good emergency clotting agent.

A friend uses it on cows, and himself if necessary.

One day I cut my hand pretty good, it was gapped open and
bleeding good. Didn't want stitches, or the ER bill.

Grabbed the ground black pepper and dumped it on.
Bleeding stopped right away.
And it felt at least as bad as you might imagine.
Originally Posted by MtnHiker
Did not watch video. Already believe this. Been using it for years and works for me. Noticed a difference when I switched to formulary with black pepper. Wife got cheap stuff once (without black pepper) and I noticed improvement when I got back on the good stuff. Supposedly increases bio availability.started when I hurt my back. Both sprouts and costco carry goid stuff. Tummeric hs been used for thousands of years.

CBD in my experience is also effective as anti inflamatory. Add in thc and it helps with pain. When I hurt my back i the first couple months there was nothing else that helped me as much.

Try using it in soup or tea and see if you notice a difference.
Heat also makes it more bioavailable. It tastes better too IMHO.
Glad it works for you. If it's free of heavy metals, it will be very healthy. I plan to plants some in five gallon buckets as soon as I can find some fresh roots. Even though it requires a tropical or at least long growing season, I want to give it a try and bring it in over the winter. Just an idea if you have a small garden or like to plant.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Black pepper is a good emergency clotting agent.

A friend uses it on cows, and himself if necessary.

One day I cut my hand pretty good, it was gapped open and
bleeding good. Didn't want stitches, or the ER bill.

Grabbed the ground black pepper and dumped it on.
Bleeding stopped right away.
And it felt at least as bad as you might imagine.

In the movies they empty a cartridge and dump on black powder.....and light it. 😄
I think that's what the ERs do these days, so I avoid them too.

Seriously though, the urgent care clinic just slapped on some butterflies. They are like high quality band aids that allow the incision to breath. They have a thin, non stretch strip that pulls a clean cut together.
You can use black pepper to plug a leak in a radiator too. A can of condensed milk with work as well.
Stop eating processed bullshit and you won't need anti inflammatory quackery.
Been using it for a few years now, at first just the turmeric, then the stuff with the pepper in it.

Had to go off the commercial antiinflammatories due to some kidney issues, and I don't tolerate most pain relievers well, or maybe I tolerate them too well wink

Two grams a day of the stuff for me, pill form. One in the AM, another in the evening. I notice if I miss a day.
© 24hourcampfire