Home
I saw that earlier this evening. I'm sure Liz Cheney wants to claw his eyes out for opposing another military adventure on the other side of the planet.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...699137/no-blood-for-burisma#Post16699137
Our biggest enemies are within our govt and the Propaganda Corps.
Yep. But Tucker is wrong. It isnt Biden trying to entangle us in nuclear war with Putin, its the Bolsheviks who control Biden, Fox and even Tucker and his lovely No 1 most often NWO cabal Klaus Schwab up and comer guest, Tulsi Gabbard.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep. But Tucker is wrong. It isnt Biden trying to entangle us in nuclear war with Putin, its the Bolsheviks who control Biden, Fox and even Tucker and his lovely No 1 most often NWO cabal Klaus Schwab up and comer guest, Tulsi Gabbard.

Huh? You still think Russia is a Communist controlled country? Why is the GOP supporting the Dems pushing for war with Russia over Ukraine?

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Why should Americans even care what happens to them?
Remember about 7 years ago when the US futzed around in Ukraine's elections? That American-made d-baggery has led to what's happening today. I don't think Putin is the bad guy he's being made out to be. There is no reason to bring Ukraine into NATO. We would probably all be better off if NATO were abolished.

I heard this guy (John Curtis) in the opening segment of Coast-to-Coast AM earlier and had to look up the article. I agree with his analysis.

Putin has said openly to the press that the Russian troop buildup was designed to send a loud message to the U.S. and NATO that Russia would not tolerate further encroachment by NATO in the region. Zelensky has made no secret of Ukraine’s desire to join NATO, so the Transatlantic partnership fight Ukraine’s battles with the Russian Federation. Zelensky demands that Moscow return the Crimean peninsula to Ukraine, something Putin seized March 1, 2014. No Western official acknowledges that the Feb. 22, 2014 CIA-backed coup toppled the pro-Kremlin government of Viktor Yanukovych, driving the duly elected president out of Kiev. When the dust settled, 50-year-old former heavyweight boxer Vitali Klitschko became the Kiev mayor, leading the pro-Western government with 56-year-old former President Petro Poroshenko. Zelensky took office May 20, 2019,

Biden knows that had the CIA-backed coup not happened Feb. 22, 2014, Putin would not have annexed Crimea to protect his naval base in Sevastopol. But to Biden and Western countries it’s always Putin as the aggressor, denying any part in bringing about his strategic decision to invade Crimea after the coup. Biden’s threats of economic sanctions are bound to antagonize Putin because he feels that Russia is the victim of Western aggression, not the other way around. Zelensky hasn’t helped defuse tensions a accusing Russia of an attempted coup last month. Zelensky’s overture to NATO have irked the Kremlin, leaving Putin stating that Russia has its “red lines” when it comes to NATO. “Joe Biden has no one to blame but himself for the situation in Russia,” said Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ak.), referring to Ukraine. Cotton surely knows that there’s little Biden can do to de-escalate the situation along the border.

Online Columnist dot Com
If you know nothing of geopolitical strategy...know this one thing, if the Dems and the Rino's want it...it is a bad idea and doomed to catastrophic military failure. We have not won a military 'adventure' since WW 2. Plus, keep in mind, Ukraine, is the most corrupt country in the world, and the squandering of American blood and treasure on this corrupt cesspool is insane. Russia wouldn't be threatening Ukraine if our own government would quit pressuring Ukraine to join NATO. Putin rightly thinks it would be a disaster if NATO could then block Russian access to it's Sevastopol Naval Base. The only ice free port the Russians have. Let's not back the Russian Bear into a corner for no reason that is not in the US interest.
Tucker has nailed it again. Trump kept us out of foreign wars and would ended the war in Afghanistan his way maintaining a presence in the country.

IF Russia invades China will invade Taiwan within a month while our military is distracted with Russia.
^^^^book it^^^^
Russia got all that it wanted and needed when it took Crimea and the parts of Ukraine that its proxies have already taken. EU and USA just stood by and let it happen. Germany's political class is as corrupt as anywhere. So EU and NATO wouldn't do anything, even if Russia retook all of the Ukraine. Not to say individual states, such as France and Poland wouldn't try to intervene.

Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine and Georgia are object lessons that Putin gets to show off of how useless the West is to the rest of the world. If not for the debacle with the airliner; Putin's proxies would have been able to grab much more territory in Ukraine. Unfortunately for the Ukrainians they live in Russia's and Turkey's neighborhood.
Yep spot on.
Bump for Tucker Carlson calling it correctly last December.....
[bleep] scathing...tucker is spot on
I remember that show.

He was dead nuts on the mark. Yet, he will painted as a Putin stooge by the MSM.
The original mission of NATO is loooonnnngggg since over.
Tucker is full of sh*t..........and I hate his fake laugh
Originally Posted by nealglen37

Quite the persuasive argument you got there.
So why do all these people in Washington want war so bad----honest question
It's got to be more than lobby dollars. It's almost like that kid that got his azz kicked at the bus stop regularly for being a putz and now he's grown up and wants revenge-----on anybody.
Thank you
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Well Obama was telling Romney that several years back.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Well Obama was telling Romney that several years back.

NostrObamas.

😂😂😂

You putz.
Originally Posted by ribka

Huh? You still think Russia is a Communist controlled country? Why is the GOP supporting the Dems pushing for war with Russia over Ukraine?

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Why should Americans even care what happens to them?

Not seeing where I said Russia is communist controlled.

You're right, Russia isnt communist. That's why the left hates Putin. The neo nazis set up the puppet govt in Ukraine in 2014 under Victoria Nuland and Zero.

Scarey that Pompeo is joining in with the war rhetoric. Almost like the talk that went on with N Korea, dejavue all over again.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you know nothing of geopolitical strategy...know this one thing, if the Dems and the Rino's want it...it is a bad idea and doomed to catastrophic military failure. We have not won a military 'adventure' since WW 2. Plus, keep in mind, Ukraine, is the most corrupt country in the world, and the squandering of American blood and treasure on this corrupt cesspool is insane. Russia wouldn't be threatening Ukraine if our own government would quit pressuring Ukraine to join NATO. Putin rightly thinks it would be a disaster if NATO could then block Russian access to it's Sevastopol Naval Base. The only ice free port the Russians have. Let's not back the Russian Bear into a corner for no reason that is not in the US interest.

This.
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
So why do all these people in Washington want war so bad----honest question
It's got to be more than lobby dollars. It's almost like that kid that got his azz kicked at the bus stop regularly for being a putz and now he's grown up and wants revenge-----on anybody.

Because Putin, like Trump, is a nationalist and, like Trump. Isnt going for the NWO program.
Originally Posted by nealglen37

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The original mission of NATO is loooonnnngggg since over.

Of course. Pat Buchanan was telling us that in the 1990s.
Nudelman is the real name of Victoria Nuland.
It was a HUGE mistake to double the size of NATO. Up until the demise of the USSR, it served it's purpose somewhat, but in reality after the early 80s, it had no real purpose.

With expansion comes the chance for even more divergent views, but more importantly, conflicting national interests. Hell even France was a member in name only with their "Force De Frapp" nonsense. It's all about what I call "The three Ps", Protect, Preserve and Project the National interest and there is lies the 64K dollar question; "who defines that"? Kinda like a ssholes, we all have one...
Pushing for nuclear war…….

Who’s gunna watch their shows…. Theses people are insane or possessed.
Originally Posted by dimecovers5

It's got to be more than lobby dollars.

I don't know that it does.
Ol, tucker is very sharp!

This. I get why Vlad Putin doesn't want NATO next door. I don't think NATO needs to be next door. Ukraine would of been a good buffer between the 2. But, Joe owes Ukraine. Ukraine paid Joe for protection and now Ukraine is here to collect. Even if that means dragging America into this conflict.

We need to stay out. This is between Russia and the Ukraine and if Joe would of kept his nose out, this invasion would not of happened. But, Joe owes Ukraine. It sounds like for the same amount that Hunter Biden and him collected from Ukraine in illicit money. Ukraine is simply collecting back for what it paid. Un fortunately, Ukraine is going to pay a huge price for this war. A huge price. The Russians will not lose. Only Ukraine will lose.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire