Home
Posted By: Huntz Don`t tell Biden but - 12/17/21
Me and the Old lady just got over COVID.77 and 78 years old and Wife has diabetes and a cancer survivor.She was really sick with high temps and hurt all over for 5 days.I hurt all over and had a stuffed up head.Took the tests and showed positive.We took our C,D3,Zinc like we have for the last two years plus horse paste.Bad Wu Flu gone.Sorry to disappoint Slow Joe by not croaking.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/17/21
You were saved because other people near you were vaccinated.

signed...Jen Psaki.

Side note- way to go you two. Glad you are safe - enjoy a Merry Christmas.

F J B

Posted By: Huntz Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/17/21
Originally Posted by kenjs1
You were saved because other people near you were vaccinated.

signed...Jen Psaki.

Side note- way to go you two. Glad you are safe - enjoy a Merry Christmas.

F J B

Thank you,Same to you and your family.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/17/21
Good to hear Huntz.......now GFY J/K wink
Posted By: pullit Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/17/21
Good to here that you both are on the mend
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
We could tell the senile prick but he wouldn't understand! I'm glad you guys are OK.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
We’re you vaccinated?
Glad you recovered.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
Good for you and your wife. I doubt Joe would understand.
Posted By: montanabadger Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
I have leukemia, caught covid, spent 3 weeks in thet hospital with pnamonia, another 5 days in the hospital with a Blood infection I survived breathing oxygen for another month. Let's go Brandon.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
Is that why you're so damn cranky? LOL

Glad you're ok Huntz.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I have leukemia, caught covid, spent 3 weeks in thet hospital with pnamonia, another 5 days in the hospital with a Blood infection I survived breathing oxygen for another month. Let's go Brandon.

Wow,good on you.Hope you kick leukemia`s ass/
Posted By: Huntz Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/18/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Is that why you're so damn cranky? LOL

Glad you're ok Huntz.

Probably.Still feel like a warmed over turd.
Posted By: WAM Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Glad you are on the road to recovery.

Let’s Go Brandon!
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Good to hear, Huntz.

Hoping both of you gets back to full speed soon.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Good to hear!

FTC, FJB!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Originally Posted by Huntz

Yup, Kick cancers ass MB, we're all pulling for ya!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Me and the Old lady just got over COVID.77 and 78 years old and Wife has diabetes and a cancer survivor.She was really sick with high temps and hurt all over for 5 days.I hurt all over and had a stuffed up head.Took the tests and showed positive.We took our C,D3,Zinc like we have for the last two years plus horse paste.Bad Wu Flu gone.Sorry to disappoint Slow Joe by not croaking.

So glad you thwarted Gate's population reduction plan. Here's hoping the one's that plotted this get caught in their own trap. I didn't name them but their initials are Biden, Gates, Faucci, Rochelle Wolensky, that Chinaman leader, etc.
Good for you using the Ivermectin. The killers don't want us stopping their program. They weren't counting on Ivermectin and hydroxy coming in out of left field and saving so many millions of the unwashed masses.
Originally Posted by Hastings

So glad you thwarted Gate's population reduction plan. Here's hoping the one's that plotted this get caught in their own trap. I didn't name them but their initials are Biden, Gates, Faucci, Rochelle Wolensky, that Chinaman leader, etc.
Good for you using the Ivermectin. The killers don't want us stopping their program. They weren't counting on Ivermectin and hydroxy coming in out of left field and saving so many millions of the unwashed masses.

We’ll never know how many were saved by Iver and Hydroxy.

Steady as she goes, badger. Good on you, Man.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Glad to hear you are both doing good.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21
Originally Posted by Hastings

The hospitals killed off thousands, maybe 10's or 100's of thousands. Couldn't kill the unwashed on the outside taking Ivermectin or HCQ, though.

So, when they do get covid patients on the inside, they "rule" that the patient can't take Ivermectin or HCQ.

Does that sound like a murder to you?
Posted By: ribka Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21

smart people. Good on you for being proactive in your own health. Be well
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Don`t tell Biden but - 12/20/21

Glad you're feeling better, Huntz.

montanabadger, get her done, dude and Kick ass! My best to you.
© 24hourcampfire