Did Gus die?
BobinNH
Originally Posted by hanco
BobinNH

+1
And, of course, Ethan Edwards.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

What’s the problem with miss Lynn? She always seem fine to me!
Mudhen, RIP Ben Brown.
Mickey Coleman
Originally Posted by Godogs57
BobinNH

+1

+2
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Ahhhhh, you are thinking of me, how quaint...

But do you not think you are disgracing those who were meant to be remembered in this thread? Why would you and your cohorts belittle the thoughts, the memories, and the goodness that lived in the people that this thread was meant to honour?

The answer, of course, is evident, you and your cohorts, have no sense of honour, nor decency.

I wonder, what will be said of you and your cohorts? What will be said at your funerals, you know those little whispers, those smirks, those foul words spoken of the dead because, well, because the ability to dishonor the dead is quite frankly easier BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD, unless they of course are the chosen ones that are still alive and you then feel free to dishonor them behind their backs, or on the internet where you never fear reprisal.

May you all be blessed to have friends and family that will honour you as you have honoured those mentioned here on this thread.

My apologies to you Wabi. When dishonour is shown it should not be tolerated, in any, way, shape, or form.

Lynn
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Beav, you swing like a pendulum. Take a stand, pick a side, and hold true to it, to yourself, as a good man and a true man would.

Lynn
The Boggy Creek Ranger

A good man indeed
Sad when good folks are driven off.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sad when good folks are driven off.

"driven off"
Or
"departed"
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

have no sense of honour,

And some have no sense of humour, whatever that word means when you add an unnecessary u to it.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

have no sense of honour,

And some have no sense of humour, whatever that word means when you add an unnecessary u to it.

May you be blessed by all that you have given in life.
Originally Posted by Docbill
Mudhen, RIP Ben Brown.

+1, always enjoyed his posts.
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

have no sense of honour,

That wasn't nice. I'm not really into giving.

Yea...my older brother Chuck...gone 3 years now this month

He hung around here a lot...went by '223'

I always called him the classified cowboy...he got in on many estate sales back in PA

He was a good guy...liked his Coors Lite...

pic..his younger years........Acapulco IIRC...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Yea...my older brother Chuck...gone 3 years now this month

He hung around here a lot...went by '223'

I always called him the classified cowboy...he got in on many estate sales back in PA

He was a good guy...liked his Coors Lite...

pic..his younger years........Acapulco IIRC...

Sorry for your loss bud.
I miss my buddy hillbillybear. He was a fine Carolina boy and a great friend.
... and HunterJim. frown
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Godogs57
BobinNH

+1

+2

+3

I don't think I remembered Boggy Creek Ranger had slipped the surly bonds of this earth!

Fine man..

Mike
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Beav, you swing like a pendulum. Take a stand, pick a side, and hold true to it, to yourself, as a good man and a true man would.

Lynn

Actually I don’t, If you’re referring to your unsolicited PM’s that smelled like a fishing expedition.

Nice try...I didn’t bite then, won’t bite now.

🦫
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

But do you not think you are disgracing those who were meant to be remembered in this thread? Why would you and your cohorts belittle the thoughts, the memories, and the goodness that lived in the people that this thread was meant to honour?

The answer, of course, is evident, you and your cohorts, have no sense of honour, nor decency.

I wonder, what will be said of you and your cohorts? What will be said at your funerals, you know those little whispers, those smirks, those foul words spoken of the dead because, well, because the ability to dishonor the dead is quite frankly easier BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD, unless they of course are the chosen ones that are still alive and you then feel free to dishonor them behind their backs, or on the internet where you never fear reprisal.

May you all be blessed to have friends and family that will honour you as you have honoured those mentioned here on this thread.

My apologies to you Wabi. When dishonour is shown it should not be tolerated, in any, way, shape, or form.

Lynn

We need more histrionic virtue signaling drama mommas.

Lynn

Hey tripod, she's talking about your cock.

“Need One” (Sonny)! We argued a bunch, became pretty good friends.Had the opportunity to share a meal with him at Cracker Barrel in Tyer, Tx. memtb
Need one, Dr. Howell
Silver bullet
Bullwinkle
Catman, whittman, Lil D, meatsanta, TheRealStovepipe

😢
Originally Posted by SocialFinger

Lynn

Hey tripod, she's talking about your cock.

Pretty common knowledge that I only let Flave and SandBilly fight over it.

😬🦫
RIP RDFinn
Harry Reid??????
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Fieldgrade, Charlie., for one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Lynn

Actually I don’t, If you’re referring to your unsolicited PM’s that smelled like a fishing expedition.

🦫

Careful brother Beav.... I smell a trap.... wink
You may want to consult Remsen before proceeding any farther
RENfIDDY?
BobNH +4
Sad we loose our people.. I don't remember all of these folks, but many I do. Mudhen, BobNH, and Field Grade were friends. May they all rest in peace.
High Brass. A fine American hero.

ThomasMagnum.
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Lynn

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Flav-O-Flave
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Lynn

Too many words. RIP
Crossfireoops...

May he RIP

Guy got me kicked out of a restaurant lol
Originally Posted by blanket
Mickey Coleman

One that I miss the most.
Whatever happened to cross anyway? Did he die of natural or unnatural causes or get killed?
Bigbuck215 seemed like a real decent fellow.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Whatever happened to cross anyway? Did he die of natural or unnatural causes or get killed?

Yes
Were you to pass away today, who would alert the Fire' of your passing?
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Nobody....thank goodness!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Although if I die first...Sam is supposed to burn my laptop.

I will do the same for him.

What, and end up on one of these threads with guys arguing about whether you were one of the good guys or an arsehole?

Although if I die first...Sam is supposed to burn my laptop.

Disappointing. I always figured you for a mainframe kind of guy.

If you have no friends or family, you dissolve into the couch until the property taxes are delinquent
Long Duck Dong, miss that guy.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Lynn

🦫

I am already in contact with the Canadian authorities to see if they'll enforce the cease and desist order. No promises, of course, since I did some research on Canadian law with regard to foreign cease and desist orders and in the case of Barry v. Miss Lynn, the Canadians refused to honor the Los Angeles court's "no use of Barry's image whilst masturbating" order against a person who also goes by the moniker Miss Lynn.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Long Duck Dong, miss that guy.

Definitely one of the good guys.
Northern Dave, seems like he was here just yesterday.....
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
High Brass. A fine American hero.

Here ! Here !

We are diminished frown

kwg
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Crossfireoops...

May he RIP

Guy got me kicked out of a restaurant lol

His poor dogs, too.
Tom from Michigan, thinking a logging accident? Quality guy. Sold him some swaros for an upcoming hunt he had planned.

Nsaqam--Ken. ...he was a lib and took well-deserved grief over that, but taught me a lot about guns my first year here, got my first LH rifle from him....KS 270win.

RIP.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Northern Dave, seems like he was here just yesterday.....

It was the monkey butt that got him, wasn't it?
Originally Posted by Remsen
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Lynn

🦫

I am already in contact with the Canadian authorities to see if they'll enforce the cease and desist order. No promises, of course, since I did some research on Canadian law with regard to foreign cease and desist orders and in the case of Barry v. Miss Lynn, the Canadians refused to honor the Los Angeles court's "no use of Barry's image whilst masturbating" order against a person who also goes by the moniker Miss Lynn.

LMFAO..... brother Remsen your services are much appreciated!
The passing of "Bea175" shocked me, as a fellow lefty he owned more left handed guns than God.

Other camp fire members who have not posted in years: "1B" & "Reelman". Not sure if they passed on or just left the campfire.

Of course like many of us, I miss the "Shrapnel" not posting. He is very entertaining.
Originally Posted by Remsen
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Condolences 💐

🦫

Lynn

🦫

LMFAO..... brother Remsen your services are much appreciated!

Smelled like a fishing expedition??? Was that a double entendre?
What ever happened to Mark R Dobrenski ?
Originally Posted by slumlord

If you have no friends or family, you dissolve into the couch until the property taxes are delinquent

I'm pretty much down to one brother, if I wanted him to sign on here and announce that I kicked the bucket, I'd tell him "" DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SAY A WORD OF MY PASSING "" . He would then make damn sure to sign into the Fire' and do what I asked him NOT to do. LAF, seriously - that's how he is.
My younger brother that passed away and I use to laugh about him being like that. Weird trait.
Originally Posted by 222Sako
What ever happened to Mark R Dobrenski ?

He just left this website, some here stay in touch with him.
I would only remember Miss Lynn fondly, dead or alive. Thankfully, Alive and Vibrant.

I do miss a close friend. '41 Keith' who I hunted, fished, & camped with often. I knew more
about fishing - Curt knew everything hunting, reloading, & firearms.

We lived far apart in North Dakota but kept in touch almost daily - Thanks to the 24 Hour Campfire
- Handguns Forum.
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

have no sense of honour,

That wasn't nice. I'm not really into giving.

Why don’t you just go ride a bike! Three abreast if you want!
Miss my good friend Freedumb1 (Mitch Turk). Met him at work in 1989, he was a groomsman in my wedding and we remained best friends until he passed away three years ago. He loved his kids, his wife Mary, riding his motorcycle, hunting, shooting and collecting guns (especially Ruger Number 1s and Savage 99s).
I have been fortunate to meet some that are now gone. All great men.
RenoH414

A good and honest dude ! Very knowledgeable about most things expensive and cool.

Died way to young.

🦫
RenoH414

A good and honest dude ! Very knowledgeable about most things expensive and cool.

Died way to young.

🦫

I didn't know or have forgotten he died. We did a trade and he was nice.
© 24hourcampfire