Home
Posted By: BLG Just got a breaking news SC - 01/13/22
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job.

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

The court’s orders Thursday during a spike in coronavirus cases was a mixed bag for the administration’s efforts to boost the vaccination rate among Americans.

The court’s conservative majority concluded the administration overstepped its authority by seeking to impose the vaccine-or-test rule on U.S. businesses with at least 100 employees. More than 80 million people would have been affected.

Jimmy Olsen?

Clyde
Yep
Jimmy O

Had it already keyed up. You win this time black bart
Posted By: BLG Re: Just got a breaking news SC - 01/13/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yep
Jimmy O

Had it already keyed up. You win this time black bart

And to think, the only luck I have is bad luck. I will take the JOA and run.

Clyde
quick draw McGraw fo shaw.
Posted By: BLG Re: Just got a breaking news SC - 01/13/22
Will search for a link with more info. "Most healthcare workers" is too ambiguous to me.

Clyde
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21a244_hgci.pdf
Good read. Thanks for the link.
Based upon the moronic questions that several of the Justices were asking during the proceedings, I am surprised with the verdict. But what doesn't make a bit of sense is they allowed the mandate to stick with healthcare workers.

If the mandate isn't Constitution, then it is NOT Constitutional. Being Constitutional sometimes isn't a decision - that is a cop-out.

Idiots one and all.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Based upon the moronic questions that several of the Justices were asking during the proceedings, I am surprised with the verdict. But what doesn't make a bit of sense is they allowed the mandate to stick with healthcare workers.

If the mandate isn't Constitution, then it is NOT Constitutional. Being Constitutional sometimes isn't a decision - that is a cop-out.

Idiots one and all.

I am shocked that the leftist mental deficiency is alive and well in some of our SC justices.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Heard the vaccine slows keyboard response times
Posted By: DMc Re: Just got a breaking news SC - 01/14/22
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good meme
© 24hourcampfire