Home
NASCAR at the LA Coliseum...

WTF?
Still not as dumb as Biden at the White House.
"Fugg nascar and the NFL"

in

Why is it any "Dumber" there than any other place ?
I quit watching CNN in the ‘90’s! memtb
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Amen.
Originally Posted by DocEd

It’s a quarter mile track, top speed is about 80 mph 40 or so in the turns. It’s about trying to reinvent themselves after turning away patriotic Americans. Heard some talking head say it proves they can come up with new venues and close off others (in patriotic southern places no doubt). Fugg NASCAR.

Might as well watch go carts. I gave it 5 minutes and decided walking the dog made more sense.
Hard to find anything on TV worth the time, haven't had TV in 29 years.
It’s as if they’re trying to attract new fans when they really need to focus on keeping or getting back the fans they’ve had…
Interesting race thus far but this "Halftime" thing going on right now........I actually had to put the TV on "Mute". It's friggin' Horrible.
Could only pull this garbage off in LA.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

It’s a quarter mile track, top speed is about 80 mph 40 or so in the turns.
Murderapolis traffic's faster than that on a daily basis.. Hell, they'd get passed by anyone in a Prius...

Might as well watch go carts. I gave it 5 minutes and decided walking the dog made more sense.
Go-carts would have been tons more enjoyable to watch... You gave it 4.5 minutes more than I could stomach.. laugh

That really was the dumbest attempt at a 'sport' on TV that I've ever heard of... Frankly, I can't believe they even got any drivers to participate..
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Originally Posted by DocEd

It’s a quarter mile track, top speed is about 80 mph 40 or so in the turns. It’s about trying to reinvent themselves after turning away patriotic Americans. Heard some talking head say it proves they can come up with new venues and close off others (in patriotic southern places no doubt). Fugg NASCAR.

+1
It was on par with Olympic Curling. Another endeavor that makes no sense whatsoever.
Fan base guys...you see what was sitting in the stands had too look hard to see any older people. Just wait till they start them golf cars racing in NASCAR..."Gentlemen. start your engines...I mean MASH YOUR GAS!!!"
True that. Watching the golf cart crashes at the Villages Retirement Hell in Florida is more exciting.
Could have stopped at NASCAR
From your thread title, I was expecting a picture of Biden, Harris, Pelosi, or Schumer.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
"Fugg nascar and the NFL"

in

Rhetorical and accurate.. F uck them both
I'm waiting for the Demolition Derby...
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

This right here ^^

I gave up nascar a long time ago so maybe I'm biased.

kwg
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
NASCAR at the LA Coliseum...

WTF?

What business do they have at the LA Coliseum? Crazy things are just happening.
I stumbled into the race while channel surfing with about 30 laps to go. It looked pretty boring, so I moved on.
Used to kinda like NASCAR. Especially enjoyed Bristol, TN and Talladega, AL.
No more after the Confederate flag and Bubba Wallace fiascoes.

Despise folks that bow to bullies for no reason.
NASCRAP has crapped all over their traditional Southern fanbase, so they're trolling for niqqa's and freaks out in LaLaLand. Stick a fork in NASCAR, it's done....
I watched the bulk of it yesterday.
Couldn't find anything better to create noise while I was tinkering around in the basement finishing a couple of projects.
Has been 8-9 years at least since I've really cared anything about NASCAR.
It caught my attention being that those powerful cars would be on a 1/4 mile and basically 2 track course.

Did not pay much attention but did notice their infatuation with the Bubba guy.
Buncha f'kn wokistas.
That will be enough NASCAR for me for the foreseeable future.
NASCAR died the day Dale died.
Nascar turned on it fan base years ago,
The only short track racing I've enjoyed watching is Figure 8, NOOSECAR was never interesting.
© 24hourcampfire