Home
Posted By: 338Rem Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Well after reading all the posts about Sticks departure, I really think that some sort of therapy is needed, I will research it and get back to the board with my results. Man, I don't even know where to start, lets see; Lost Stick syndrome,(where is Stick); Found Stick syndrome,(Thanks I needed that 7-08 info); Too much Stick syndrome(Whoa, did he really say that?);Never enough Stick syndrome(Is he really gone?I love you man!) Cheese and Rice, this is going to be tough with all of the sniveling, but I will press on.
Posted By: fish30ought6 Re: Counseling - 02/07/07
hootin' here!
Posted By: mickey Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Well after reading all the posts about Sticks departure, I really think that some sort of therapy is needed, I will research it and get back to the board with my results. Man, I don't even know where to start, lets see; Lost Stick syndrome,(where is Stick); Found Stick syndrome,(Thanks I needed that 7-08 info); Too much Stick syndrome(Whoa, did he really say that?);Never enough Stick syndrome(Is he really gone?I love you man!) Cheese and Rice, this is going to be tough with all of the sniveling, but I will press on.

How about Psychiatric Stick Syndrome (Freud would have a ball with the name 'Big Stick')
Posted By: 7 STW Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Pretty easy to kick a guy when he's down.
Posted By: Mrs_Varminter Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
That's pretty good! smile
Posted By: 340boy Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Originally Posted by 7 STW

+1
Posted By: fish30ought6 Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
i'm thinking the thread was started not at stick's expense, but at that of fans, enemies, and those in between ... smile

Posted By: MoTurkeyHunter Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by 7 STW

+1

+2
Posted By: accraholic Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Jip-Jap crap is still what it is, and Micheal Jackson is still who he was...
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
How many different "goodbye Stick" posts are we gonna have? It's gettin' ridiculous......
I'm still waiting for the goodby 2 much gun thread..................
2 much gun- spoken in my best Capt Kirk voice...
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Apparently you took that the wrong way, so I'll be nice. I miss him as much as you do, believe me, but it don't need to be spread out over 5-6 different threads....
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
It's not the first time 'round here, someone's been told to ...

... 'Stick' it.
I will kindly request that you tone it down, that kind of talk doesn't bother me as much as it does some, but it isn't needed...
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
I'm sorry- it was a mindless play on words- and without excuse.

-PW
See Re:

You were not involved P WEED.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
Reminds me of a recent local news report.

A small town high school burned to the ground last Thursday, with no loss of life or injuries.

A school administrator was filmed begging for parents to enroll their kids in grief counseling to help them deal with the tragic loss.

Then the camera panned over the crowd of students watching the fire trucks battling the blaze. The grief was not apparent from the laughter and school kid antics apparent in the crowd.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
[Linked Image]
Posted By: PPosey Re: Stick Counseling - 02/07/07
And what the heck is a Jip Jap anyway???? I missed something
© 24hourcampfire