Home
Posted By: steve4102 Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
74-Year-Old Golfer Opens Fire on Man Walking Dog on Delray Beach Golf Course, Beats Him with Club

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...y-beach-golf-course-beats-him-with-club/

A 74-year-old golfer lost his mind on Sunday when he saw a man walking his dog on Delray Beach, Florida, golf course, but he didn’t just yell at the guy. Instead, he reportedly broke out a gun and started shooting at him. Then he attacked with a club when he ran out of ammo.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

So much for golf being a gentleman's game
Posted By: JeffA Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Was he attacking the man or the dog?
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
That'll teach Flave to stop runn'n his mouth...
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
LOLOLOL. Golfers are bigger dickwhistles than bicyclists. I ride my bike past a golf course from time to time and love to blast my music when, fat old guys are putting or teeing off. It's my version of "rolling coal" and it's hilarious.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
I bet

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Well both Golfers and Bicyclists wear stupid looking hats, so they got that in common.
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Sounds like he needs less time at the driving range and more at the pistol range. Practice some shoot and move.

[Linked Image from clipartmax.com][Linked Image from palmpressinc.com]

When it comes to the great state of Florida, nothing surprises us anymore. Gators could fly, the Everglades could freeze, and Disney could be cut off from the political teet (OK, that last one actually happened), and we would hardly bat an eye. So great is its capacity for chaos. So long has it reveled in it. And yet we can’t help be shocked by this story out of Delray Beach, where 74-year-old Robert Levine is under arrest for attempted first-degree murder for shooting 64-year-old Herbert Merritt in the ankle after he found Merritt walking his dog along the 15th hole of Kings Point Golf Club just before 7 p.m. on Sunday.

Here’s how it went down according to Merritt.

“Merritt told deputies he was walking his dog on the grass next to the golf course when Levine rode up in his golf cart and … began causing a verbal altercation with him due to having his dog on the golf course … He then began shooting at him while Merritt was running away.

Levine chased Merritt around a tree while continuing to shoot—Merritt said he shot about five rounds at him, according to the report and witnesses … he felt that Levine was trying to kill him.”

According to witnesses, who called the police as the altercation unfolded, the semi-automatic handgun police found in Levine’s front left pocket a short while later wasn’t enough:

“Witnesses told deputies they saw Levine kick Merritt in the head, go back to his cart and get a club and begin beating Merrit with the club while holding the gun in his left hand. Deputies said they found shell casings on the ground and two golf clubs with what appeared to be blood on them.”

Thankfully Merritt survived the ordeal and was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, but clearly this is no laughing matter. You’re not supposed to be walking your dog on an active golf course, but this is a 64-year-old man we're talking about. There were only a few minutes of playable sunlight left. A normal human would let it slide and maybe (and we stress maybe) send an email to the club to keep an eye out for it. Levine pulled out a gun and started blasting.

In a world where there’s seemingly a Flordia Man inside each and every one of us trying to get out, this is proof (and perhaps solace) that there's no substitute for the original.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Hey Paul, I genuinely hope that some golfer sticks a club through your spokes as you pedal away some time. That would be hilarious, too.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Give him a break, he had just stepped in goose poop. laugh
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
LOLOLOL. Golfers are bigger dickwhistles than bicyclists. I ride my bike past a golf course from time to time and love to blast my music when, fat old guys are putting or teeing off. It's my version of "rolling coal" and it's hilarious.

Ummm, no.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
The shooter must not have known that there was a dog leg on the 15th.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
The shooter must not have known that there was a dog leg on the 15th.

And didn't care about Putins ammo shortage
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
OK, some demented guy in a golf cart starts shooting, let’s take a poll.

What would your dogs do?

Mine would be all mouth until the guy opened fire, then they’d be in the next county.... grin
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

What would your dogs do?

Mine would be all mouth until the guy opened fire, then they’d be in the next county.... grin

Mine too!
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Kinda the way I feel, when some "dog lover" doesn't clean up his dog's crap!
You haven't lived, until you've hit a fresh dog turd with a weed eater!
People are pigs!
Posted By: Redneck Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
74-Year-Old Golfer Opens Fire on Man Walking Dog on Delray Beach Golf Course, Beats Him with Club

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...y-beach-golf-course-beats-him-with-club/

A 74-year-old golfer lost his mind on Sunday when he saw a man walking his dog on Delray Beach, Florida, golf course, but he didn’t just yell at the guy. Instead, he reportedly broke out a gun and started shooting at him. Then he attacked with a club when he ran out of ammo.
laugh About the reverse of a scene from the movie "Falling Down"..
Posted By: krp Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Some people have no idea the golf course is private property and not some public park... or they actually do know but don't care, think they have pedestrian rights. Dog walkers, families strolling around, kids playing, even pushing baby strollers.

They are all dumbfounded when you yell down for them to get off the course from the tee, or flip you off.

If they don't move I just tee up and hit off and let the ball bounce as it may. Odds are slim hitting anyone but you might get lucky.

No need to shoot anyone...

Kent
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Some dog owners are just as much azzholes as golfers and even cyclists, if you can believe it. We visit the cemetery in Leesbug, VA a few times a year and they’ve had to post signs to keep dog walkers from using the place as canine toilets.
Posted By: poboy Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
FORE!!!
Posted By: DMc Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
I ride my bike past a golf course from time to time and love to blast my music when, fat old guys are putting or teeing off. .

So you're purposely an azzhole...
Posted By: Teal Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by DMc
I ride my bike past a golf course from time to time and love to blast my music when, fat old guys are putting or teeing off. .

Not saying all cyclists are azzholes but I've yet to meet one that wasn't.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
So.. he whiffed.
Posted By: SKane Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Would have anyone besides me not have been shocked to learn the name of the shooter was Larry Root?
Posted By: hanco Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Not everyone is cut out to be a golfer. I damn sure ain’t.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

What would your dogs do?

Mine are used to gunfire since I shoot in the back yard all the time.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by Blackheart

What would your dogs do?

Mine are used to gunfire since I shoot in the back yard all the time.

My lab runs toward gunfire. He thinks it means it's time to go to work.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Some dog owners are just as much azzholes as golfers and even cyclists, if you can believe it. We visit the cemetery in Leesbug, VA a few times a year and they’ve had to post signs to keep dog walkers from using the place as canine toilets.
The cemetery residents don't mind a bit. There are loose/unattended dogs running around the cemetery here daily. The cemetery board wanted to post "no dogs allowed" signs. I told them it wouldn't do much good since the dogs can't read the signs.
Originally Posted by DMc

We are talking about golfers here, not good people. Roll coal baby!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

Posted By: Valsdad Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
I knew spending time in the sun, chasing a little ball around someone's lawns, paying good money for the "privilege" to do so, and doing it multiple times a year, year after year would.....................................................

drive a man to the point of insanity.

I avoid golf courses so as to not become a victim of that eventuality.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
The cemetery residents don't mind a bit. There are loose/unattended dogs running around the cemetery here daily. The cemetery board wanted to post "no dogs allowed" signs. I told them it wouldn't do much good since the dogs can't read the signs.

The signs say “No Dog Walking”, not that they’re not allowed, and presumably most walkers can read, although English might not be the language many do read. Loose-running dogs are scarce in Loudoun County, almost as scarce as truth and accountability from their School Board. Can’t recall ever actually seeing one anywhere in fact.

Note*
In Loudoun County it is illegal for anyone other than its owner or his agent to poison a dog, just in case anyone was thinking about coming there to do that.
Posted By: akrange Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Unloaded on the Dude .. Ummm
Prolly doing a Western Indian Scene..
Shooting at the Sky..
[quote=krp]Some people have no idea the golf course is private property and not some public park... or they actually do know but don't care, think they have pedestrian rights. Dog walkers, families strolling around, kids playing, even pushing baby strollers.

They are all dumbfounded when you yell down for them to get off the course from the tee, or flip you off.

If they don't move I just tee up and hit off and let the ball bounce as it may. Odds are slim hitting anyone but you might get lucky.

Who is to say that Mr. Merritt didn't also live on the course? I'm not saying he did , but it's possible. The shooter is a whack job. I hope the DA prosecutes his ass into oblivion.

As for teeing it up and hitting it at someone, you would be liable.

The signs say “No Dog Walking”, not that they’re not allowed, and presumably most walkers can read, although English might not be the language many do read. Loose-running dogs are scarce in Loudoun County, almost as scarce as truth and accountability from their School Board. Can’t recall ever actually seeing one anywhere in fact.

Note*
In Loudoun County it is illegal for anyone other than its owner or his agent to poison a dog, just in case anyone was thinking about coming there to do that.
Our cemetery is just at the edge of town and is bordered on two sides by woods and two by roads. Some of the residents on those bordering roads have dogs {and chickens} that run loose and they're meandering through the cemetery all the time. I maintained the cemetery for years and had several dogs that came to visit me regularly looking for handouts and belly rubs. Wouldn't make much sense to not allow dog walking given the loose dogs, cats, chickens, deer and turkeys that wander through and feed in the cemetery on a daily basis.
Posted By: viking Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Happy Glimor and Caddy Shack…throw in Flave for some new material…
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
[quote=krp]Some people have no idea the golf course is private property and not some public park... or they actually do know but don't care, think they have pedestrian rights. Dog walkers, families strolling around, kids playing, even pushing baby strollers.

Who is to say that Mr. Merritt didn't also live on the course? I'm not saying he did , but it's possible. The shooter is a whack job. I hope the DA prosecutes his ass into oblivion.

No one lives on the course, your property may border the course, it's actually trespassing to even be on the course anytime. People saying... I live on the 18th green... don't.

I'm sure Merritt had a house bordering the course and thinks he can use it to walk his dog.

And no, I would not be liable for their stupidity in refusing to clear the way when warned.

Kent
Posted By: Huntz Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
I like to take my 10 pit bulls for a walk on the public golf range.Its funnier then hell watching all those old fuggers scramble when they see the pack closing in on them.
Originally Posted by krp

No one lives on the course, your property may border the course, it's actually trespassing to even be on the course anytime. People saying... I live on the 18th green... don't.

I'm sure Merritt had a house bordering the course and thinks he can use it to walk his dog.

And no, I would not be liable for their stupidity in refusing to clear the way when warned.

Kent

Applies to the golfer as well?
Posted By: shootem Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Golf clubs have no sporting purpose. They’re only used by old bigoted white men to destroy to planet. Why can’t we just pass reasonable laws to control how long and heavy these instruments of racist assault promote. If not now when; if not us who. Think about it. Do you really want your family facing the pain and destruction these “clubs” cause? End the rain of terror. Do it for the children.

ASPCALGBTNRA
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Had a bike turd riding in the middle of 55 MPH road and wouldn't roll to side of road, honked and he flipped the bird without looking back ....

OK then ..... came around him & let a good long blast of bear spray out the window, fu ck er rolled into the mist and front braked so fast his azz passed his head over the front tire, turd barely hit the ground and was up in a flash, clawing at his face and shrieking like a little bitch

funniest sh it ever, wish I had a rear view dashcam at the time

now we call it "bike spray" and have it in our trucks just for that purpose
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Applies to the golfer as well?

Golfer paid to hit the ball on the course, that's what pays the golf course bills... that's obvious.

Kent
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by krp
Some people have no idea the golf course is private property and not some public park...

Kent

There are more Municipal (public owned) golf courses around here than there are Private.…

But, even the Public courses have rules about dogs and people using them for other than Golf.
Public courses are the same, your back yard does not extend past your property line into the course.

Kent
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

Lol.
Golfers don’t typically create road hazards for motorists, but definitely more than a little truth to your statement. Golfers are easily one of the biggest clans of Karen’s around.
Originally Posted by shootem
Golf clubs have no sporting purpose. They’re only used by old bigoted white men to destroy to planet. Why can’t we just pass reasonable laws to control how long and heavy these instruments of racist assault promote. If not now when; if not us who. Think about it. Do you really want your family facing the pain and destruction these “clubs” cause? End the rain of terror. Do it for the children.

ASPCALGBTNRA

Dude, you are onto something there.

Open them places up to rabbit and goose huntin' and them ponds to fishin' for us po' white trashes. An' them other folkses too.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Lol.
Golfers don’t typically create road hazards for motorists, but definitely more than a little truth to your statement. Golfers are easily one of the biggest clans of Karen’s around.

Nice set of words there Mooner.

Could be sig line material.

"What clan of Karen are you?"
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
I dont walk my dog on a golf course, but if she drags my ass onto one in need of taking a road trip dump, so be it.....will clean it up if it winds up in-bounds...

I could be lord of the dog-owner azzholes.....

Gave up golf a long time ago...
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Lol.

That's kind of a Karenish thing to say...

Kent
A little dog shyt won't hurt you. JFC people are such little pansies these days worrying about a little dog poo on their shoe/lawn/ etc.. Fuuckin snow flake city slickers.
Originally Posted by krp

Lol.

Kent

Everyone complains about something, eh?

Golf Karens, Bicycle Karens, Driver Karens that hate bicycle Karens, 6.5 Creed Karens,

The list goes on............and on.
Originally Posted by krp

Lol.

Kent

Golf Karens, Bicycle Karens, Driver Karens that hate bicycle Karens, 6.5 Creed Karens,

And then there's the dog shyt karens.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

You knew what I meant when I said "lives on the course". You're just playing on words there.
Do you truly believe that because someone walking their dog on a golf course gives you the right to assault them? Whether they are in the right or wrong. That could become a text book play in how to get your ass stomped.
Originally Posted by krp

Lol.

Kent

I agree.....maybe
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by krp

Lol.

Kent

I agree.....maybe

Then there are the wishy washy Karens ^^^^
Well fugg-it, I was just tryin to be somewhat agreeable.

I disagree now......completely!

Wait, what?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by SKane
Would have anyone besides me not have been shocked to learn the name of the shooter was Larry Root?

Oh, that's funny!
A golf Karen would only apply to other golfers, when has a golfer interacted while in the act of playing with you guys? You would have to on a course to be Karened.

It's funny listening to nongolfers Karen about golfers Karening.

I like a tease as much as anyone, give or take, and ya I'm giving a tease right now. But I also like to point out ironic behavior.

Golf isn't what you see on TV for the average player... It's gambling for money, it's chit talking that would make big stick and deflave look like amateurs, stiff competition, concentration and nerve when it comes to money shots.

It's harder mentally and physically than archery, which is harder at both than rifle shooting. It's an outdoor activity that hones range estimation, trajectory, wind, hand/eye coordination, competition and just plain nerve.

Skills I use hunting all the time.

Kent
Posted By: Raferman Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by krp
A golf Karen would only apply to other golfers, when has a golfer interacted while in the act of playing with you guys? You would have to on a course to be Karened.

I like a tease as much as anyone, give or take, and ya I'm giving a tease right now. But I also like to point out ironic behavior.

Golf isn't what you see on TV for the average player... It's gambling for money, it's chit talking that would make big stick and deflave look like amateurs, stiff competition, concentration and nerve when it comes to money shots.

It's harder mentally and physically than archery, which is harder at both than rifle shooting. It's an outdoor activity that hones range estimation, trajectory, wind, hand/eye coordination, competition and just plain nerve.

Kent

So golfers are just like navy seals?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Haven't any of you had that perfect timing driving past a golf course and laying on the horn as someone is taking a swing???
👍👍👍😄😄😄😄
Originally Posted by renegade50
Haven't any of you had that perfect timing driving past a golf course and laying on the horn as someone is taking a swing???
👍👍👍😄😄😄😄

Asshole Karen^^^^^^

The world needs more of em!
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

You knew what I meant when I said "lives on the course". You're just playing on words there.
Do you truly believe that because someone walking their dog on a golf course gives you the right to assault them? Whether they are in the right or wrong. That could become a text book play in how to get your ass stomped.

Whatever, project all you want.

Oh ya, I've heard that term a 100 times... I live on the course, Like it gives them access.

Bet you guys that have private hunting land allow all the neighbors to say they live on your land... and walk their dogs around on it whenever they want.

Kent
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

So golfers are just like navy seals?

I guess if a seal could golf...

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Always ready to be teased. It was part of my growing up.

Non-golfing Karens, Karening about golfers, just wonder why we can't use the public links for practicing our actual archery and rifle skills. You folks are welcome to come out to the NF and BLM lands and practice swinging away, at least as far as I've read there aren't golf ball restrictions out back of my place.

Non-golfing Karens are likely jealous too, about not being rich folks in funny clothes having the wherewithal to pay for a day on the snooty courses. wink
Some of the most ardent golfers I know are lower enlisted - mostly because it's cheap on base.

You don't have to be a doctor to golf.
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

Yes sir. I'm so tired of every slack jawed person bringing their dog into Lowes, Home Depot, Tractor Supply etc. I don't know why people feel the need to bring a dog everywhere.
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Yes sir. I'm so tired of every slack jawed person bringing their dog into Lowes, Home Depot, Tractor Supply etc. I don't know why people feel the need to bring a dog everywhere.

If they were good enough companions for Duke, they're all right by me:

But, a man oughta do what he thinks is best:

Posted By: lvmiker Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Golfers can't shoot and dress almost as dumb as bicyclists.grin

mike r
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

I have 4 dogs, but I don't bring them grocery shopping.
Originally Posted by Teal
Some of the most ardent golfers I know are lower enlisted - mostly because it's cheap on base.

Yep, summertime here it's 15 bucks for all you can play on one course.

Start working concrete at 3 or 4am, get off by noon, take a nap, hit the course at 3:30 when it starts getting 'cooler' than 115 or 110... play haul ass golf because the links are deserted, get in 36 holes before dark. 5 or 6 days a week.

Only for puzzies though.

Kent
Winter time F'it... bunch of Karens on the course and it's 30 bucks, just play weekly skins and pot games for the gambling.

Kent

Maybe they'd like a trip to the Petco or Lowe's though? It's great for socialization of the critters and a good way to work on their obedience training.
Originally Posted by krp

Start working concrete at 3 or 4am, get off by noon, take a nap, hit the course at 3:30 when it starts getting 'cooler' than 115 or 110... play haul ass golf because the links are deserted, get in 36 holes before dark. 5 or 6 days a week.

Only for puzzies though.

Kent

We used to get 18 holes and a cart for 12 bucks with out .mil discount. It was a brown parking lot but it was go karts, beer and a bunch of drunk enlistees. So it was every friday at noon for 18 months lol.

I think the most I ever paid for 18 and a cart was 100 but that was a long time ago - probably 175 or 200 there now.

Have an uncle that's played in Japan - guess that's pricey.

Like we give a fuuck what you or anybody else thinks. I'll take my dog over most people every day.
Originally Posted by krp

Only for puzzies though.

Kent

We used to get 18 holes and a cart for 12 bucks with out .mil discount. It was a brown parking lot but it was go karts, beer and a bunch of drunk enlistees. So it was every friday at noon for 18 months lol.

I think the most I ever paid for 18 and a cart was 100 but that was a long time ago - probably 175 or 200 there now.

Have an uncle that's played in Japan - guess that's pricey.

Ya, snowbird season it's much more expensive for just a round of golf, and the old folk snowbirds are slower than crap. More money for a worst experience. But there are plenty of local weekly afternoon pot or skin games with 20 bucks to the course buy in, then the gambling buy in.

Kent
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
loose dogs and sh ithead owners are why 330 conibear traps were made

swift silent slayers ... the other 3S problem solver
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

"Golfers are bigger dickwhistles than bicyclists" Too funny first admitting bicyclists are dickwhistles and then admit to antagonizing golfers!
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22

laugh The spandex squeezing your balls has taken its toll on your brain. I bet you be "one bad mutha'" when you look in a mirror..
Originally Posted by renegade50
👍👍👍😄😄😄😄

I used to do that with my daughters when they younger. It's hilarious. They still talk about those good times.
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DMc

Had a bike turd riding in the middle of 55 MPH road and wouldn't roll to side of road, honked and he flipped the bird without looking back ....

OK then ..... came around him & let a good long blast of bear spray out the window, fu ck er rolled into the mist and front braked so fast his azz passed his head over the front tire, turd barely hit the ground and was up in a flash, clawing at his face and shrieking like a little bitch

A lot of bicyclists ride with video cameras. You wouldn't want to get caught doing that. It must have been traumatic for you trying to pass a 2 foot wide vehicle doing 15 MPH. I'll bet you were physically and emotionally drained after you pulled that off. It's obvious there's some lingering emotional issues.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I like to take my 10 pit bulls for a walk on the public golf range.Its funnier then hell watching all those old fuggers scramble when they see the pack closing in on them.

I bet if you or a dog got hit with a golf ball while you were doing that, that you'd be the first to scream, " I'm lawyering up".

I used to hit on a public range that bordered on a sketchy part of a small town where a lot of dogs ran free. The owner of the range, the local cops, and the city dog catcher had a system. He shot the dog when it got on the course and was bothering people, he called the cops, and the dog catcher came by and hauled the dog's body off.

Probably in today's lilly white climate that wouldn't fly, but it worked well maybe 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by DMc

A lot of bicyclists ride with video cameras. You wouldn't want to get caught doing that. It must have been traumatic for you trying to pass a 2 foot wide vehicle doing 15 MPH. I'll bet you were physically and emotionally drained when after you pulled that off. It's obvious there's some lingering emotional issues.

laugh The pot talking about the kettle on the same shelf............
Posted By: deflave Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Not saying I'd do it.

But they damn sure deserved it.

LOL
That's almost like saying you'd do it.
Posted By: deflave Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by JeffA
That's almost like saying you'd do it.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/28/22
Is there an audit in the room?
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by DMc

I’d have paid money to see that. These assclowns over here ride 101 like they own it with a 1 foot shoulder in most places risking there lives as well as the lives of the people trying to figure out how to get around them without getting hit head on by a log truck. Bear spray just might be the answer.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I’d have paid money to see that. These assclowns over here ride 101 like they own it with a 1 foot shoulder in most places risking there lives as well as the lives of the people trying to figure out how to get around them without getting hit head on by a log truck. Bear spray just might be the answer.

Oregon has schidtty drivers who struggle to pass bicyclists? Wow, who would have ever thought that? LOL
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Oregon has schidtty drivers who struggle to pass bicyclists? Wow, who would have ever thought that? LOL

Crooked narrow roads at the coast with dumb asses like you riding 10 or more in a row. You would think they could find a place safer to ride a bike after all it is their ass that will be ironed.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by DMc

I remember a while back where you talked about going over Independence pass on your bicycle. I remember thinking wow an iron man. Well had to go that route again last summer and now I am convinced your just a suicidal lunatic. If I were to measure all bicyclists as suicidal lunatics how close to correct would I be. You can't actually label golfers as suicidal lunatics. Beyond that why not let bicyclists use the golf course cart trails? That would create a class of hate filled murderous lunatics attacking suicidal lunatics. Win Win!
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DMc

I remember a while back where you talked about going over Independence pass on your bicycle. I remember thinking wow an iron man. Well had to go that route again last summer and now I am convinced your just a suicidal lunatic. If I were to measure all bicyclists as suicidal lunatics how close to correct would I be. You can't actually label golfers as suicidal lunatics. Beyond that why not let bicyclists use the golf course cart trails? That would create a class of hate filled murderous lunatics attacking suicidal lunatics. Win Win!

There was very little traffic when I rode it, and It was super easy for me to let motorists pass me. It was a little more difficult going down into Aspen. Slow moving motorists were holding me up. I'll tell you, it's a lot harder to pass a motorist doing 35 while I am doing 45 on the bike than it is for a motorist to pass me at 45 when I am doing 15.
Posted By: poboy Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
FORE!!!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
The name Levine, explains all that. The POS is a dimocrap.
Originally Posted by DMc

There was very little traffic when I rode it, and It was super easy for me to let motorists pass me. It was a little more difficult going down into Aspen. Slow moving motorists were holding me up. I'll tell you, it's a lot harder to pass a motorist doing 35 while I am doing 45 on the bike than it is for a motorist to pass me at 45 when I am doing 15.

Traffic truly sucked both time I used that route. There are places on that road no pedestrian should be bike on no bike. I wonder how well modern bike breaks work on the steep parts, seems you might run out of brake somewhere on that mountain.
Originally Posted by DMc

Traffic truly sucked both time I used that route. There are places on that road no pedestrian should be bike on no bike. I wonder how well modern bike breaks work on the steep parts, seems you might run out of brake somewhere on that mountain.

Modern bikes frequently have disc brakes. The one I rode had rim brakes. They are easily up to the task. Discs more so.
Good to know, last bike I had used the "Bendix" system.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Ditto.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by DMc

Ditto.

Well the plastic helmet and spandex really make an impression! Hah! They probably dress like that to impress and it annoys them we don't worship them for their fashion sense.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/29/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Ditto.

Well the plastic helmet and spandex really make an impression! Hah! They probably dress like that to impress and it annoys them we don't worship them for their fashion sense.

Poor old Paul's getting spitt roasted.😂
Posted By: JeffA Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
I thought this thread was all about azzhole golfers and dog's owners.

How did it become all about azzhole bicyclists?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
I don't have much use for golfers or cyclists but at least golfers don't play in the fuggin road.
Posted By: krp Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
Only way a golfer can 'bother' anyone is if someone was wandering around on a golf course... it's those F'n tennis karens though, all upset when I walk my dog on the courts, they can just wait till my dog takes it's chit.

Kent
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22

The same way ever thread becomes about a certain @sshole bicyclist.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Ditto.

If this keeps up for a few more days, I might get my feeling hurt.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
azzhole bicyclists

What a odd looking term when spelled out..

It sounds like a disease one might catch at a girlyboy brothel in Thailand.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
The only bigger [bleep] and golfers are bicyclists
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22

Fuggin Paul, takin queues from Fireballz
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Ditto.

If this keeps up for a few more days, I might get my feeling hurt.

Hah I doubt it! Hopefully not on my account.
It's all about a bike riders attitude...as has been plainly displayed in this thread.

The riders with a poor attitude ruin it for all the others.

I have to expect the worst as I approach a bike on the road.
I gotta figure the rider is going to be a classic azzhat that thinks he owns the entire road and plans to taunt me if I dare to try to get passed him.

Here in Florida the problem sorta takes care of it's self.
We have a large population of angry old men with a lot of attitude.

That sorta becomes the good part when it comes to them riding bikes on the road.
Angry old men on bikes with attitude that think they own the road meet angry old men in cars that also think they own the road.

The outcome goes like this situation that went down by my house recently.

A bicyclist died last Thursday, two days after he was hit by a car while riding in Citrus County, according to reports.
The 75-year-old Crystal River man was riding his bicycle east along the southern edge of the Ozello Trail during the morning hours of March 31.
At the same time, police claim that a 73-year-old Homosassa woman was driving a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox east on the Ozello Trail.
Troopers believe the driver failed to see the biker. The right front corner of her car sideswiped the biker, ejecting him onto the road.
LINK

Problem solved, we just kill the bike riders, at a rather astounding rate..

From 2008-2012 Florida led the US with an average of 21.7 deaths per 10,000 cyclists. The next closest state was New York with only 9.4 deaths per 10,000 cyclists. LINK

So this results in what one could only expect, people profiteering off of these angry old schmucks.

Kaire Law.Com Call us if your bicycle riding loved one gets mowed down on the road.

So Paul, if you decide to bring your bike along on your next visit to
Weeki Wachee and harass golfers with your music ya might want to have your wife jot down that law firms address.

You might not run into a pistol packing golfer but you can bank on it every one of those old schmucks owns a Buick.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Golfers are like people that ski. They have to do it in a specific place that you can avoid.

Bikers, however, are everywhere and even the best cyclist is a turd in a punch bowl and the worst part is they don’t even know it.
[Linked Image]
Golfers hog the bike lanes, their motto is... share the lane... Paul's frustration is real...

Kent
LOLOLOL. Guys, I have posted dozens of photos of my bicycles on these pages. In how many of those have you seen a speaker? I'll answer that for you. One or two. It's a tiny speaker that I can barely hear over 15 MPH wind noise. Even then, on the rare occasion I pass a golfer, I mute it. But, about golfers. They are generally much like the subject in the OP. If I happened to dare disturb them, they wouldn't hesitate to take a mulligan. Hell, most of them do that when they don't like their shot. "A bullfrog coaked."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by DMc

Golfers are like people that ski. They have to do it in a specific place that you can avoid.

Bikers, however, are everywhere and even the best cyclist is a turd in a punch bowl and the worst part is they don’t even know it.

Google "traffic jam." Click on images. Notice all the bicycles. LOLOLOL. Bless your heart.
No, someone honking their horn or rolling the window down and yelling FORE or whatever, is a common part of playing golf... maybe if you shot a gun off...

Kent
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Blasting some Loverboy!
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
Originally Posted by DMc

A lot of bicyclists ride with video cameras. You wouldn't want to get caught doing that. It must have been traumatic for you trying to pass a 2 foot wide vehicle doing 15 MPH. I'll bet you were physically and emotionally drained after you pulled that off. It's obvious there's some lingering emotional issues.

mfkr learned something that day ...... or didn't ..... probably still wakes up screaming "I didn't do anything"

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 04/30/22
I figured San Diego would be where most bicyclists got run over. Back in 1982 I was there for a bit and there were many old people driving around purposely running people on bicycles off the road. I saw it several times. But then the madness of blocking roads off so people could party in the street caused issues too. Old people don't like to be inconvenienced!
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/03/22

Like we give a fuuck what you or anybody else thinks. I'll take my dog over most people every day.

And a jar of peanut butter, no doubt.
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/03/22

Maybe they'd like a trip to the Petco or Lowe's though? It's great for socialization of the critters and a good way to work on their obedience training.

They are dogs, not children.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/03/22

They are dogs, not children.

To some whackos they see them as their children.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/04/22
Some of the children are worse behaved than the dogs. And sometimes - vicey versey.
Often, the kids AND the dogs are better behaved than the grown-ups.
Posted By: Kushtaka Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/04/22
Posted By: poboy Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/04/22
FORE!!!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Hey Paul, I genuinely hope that some golfer sticks a club through your spokes as you pedal away some time. That would be hilarious, too.
Maybe his bike has solid wheels - with a little on on each side of the big ones, for security.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Holy Schit Deflave - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Maybe his bike has solid wheels - with a little on on each side of the big ones, for security.

I doubt that they are solid or he couldn’t put playing cards in the spokes to make noise.
© 24hourcampfire