Home
Posted By: tophorsecop 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
I regularly read disparaging remarks here, regarding Walmart...members calling it Wally World, or any manner of denigrating names...and then I read "THE GUN SHOW RANT" and everybody knows what the ammo prices are at Walmart...which is it? Walmart is the portal to the end of the world, or it's where the average joe goes to buy the stuff he needs...it can't be both...

I'll show my age here...The Legacy Media back when Reagan was President regularly ran him down as an old man that needed a nap every afternoon...at the same time they were accusing him of destroying the Democrat Party with his deceptions and tricks...Jay Leno quipped which is it...it can't be both ???
Posted By: Sheister Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
You might not realize it, but there is a vast gulf between the Walmart ammo/pricing and what was being discussed in the gun show thread. Between the scalping going on at gun shows the last few years and the fickle gun and ammo policies of the Wally World stores it leaves pretty bad taste in a lot of gun owners' mouths these days.

But then, some of us just plain refuse to shop at Wally World due to their heavy handed business tactics and their reliance on China for most of their goods...
Posted By: stevelyn Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
I call it Wally World all the time, more as a term of endearment rather than demeaning. WW is one of the few places that has convenient means of doing bush orders for us bush dwellers. A couple weeks ago while in skANC I even managed to score a brick of CCI SV from them, double their 5-box limit. I don't in any way feel I was cheated or gouged pricewise. Cabela's/BPS OTOH, need their fahqin' thumbs broken with a pair of Vise-Grips.
Posted By: tophorsecop Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Including all that ammo from CHINA...weak at best..."heavy handed business practices"...from a resident of one of the heaviest handed, LEFT COAST STATES, in the Union...livin' up to your moniker...even if it is spelled wrong...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Are you a Walmart Greeter?
Posted By: tophorsecop Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Nope, retired USBP Agent/Special Agent for INS(before ICE)...Special Investigator for Texas FPS...now I just feed horses and run tractors...just amazed at the trouble people will go to to run something down... whether it be Walmart or gunshows it's like choosing to step in the dogsh it, instead of going around it...addicted to outrage

Well, that and trying to get my post count up...
Posted By: Stophel Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Around here, we've called it "Wally World" for three decades. It was not "denigrating" at all.

And I would buy ammo at Wally World... If they had any. I have mostly avoided Wal Mart for years, but every time I have gone into a Wal Mart for anything, I would walk by the gun counter, they had virtually nothing for ammo. Not in the past ten years. Today, the only chance I have of getting any ammo (and it's just a chance) at anything resembling a reasonable price is at Rural King, and I have to drive a good distance to get to one.
Posted By: Sheister Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Originally Posted by tophorsecop
Including all that ammo from CHINA...weak at best..."heavy handed business practices"...from a resident of one of the heaviest handed, LEFT COAST STATES, in the Union...livin' up to your moniker...even if it is spelled wrong...

You need to do some homework on your favorite Cathedral Walmart before you go praising them to anyone... it is apparent you don't know a thing about where you shop except it is the cheapest place you can spend your money. Those low prices come at a price to somebody... either that or you're just a douchebag troll trying to stir the pot..
Posted By: RiverRider Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
[Linked Image from thejosevilson.com]
Posted By: ironbender Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
I call it the Chinese embassy.
Posted By: joken2 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22

I regularly read disparaging remarks here, regarding Walmart...members calling it Wally World, or any manner of denigrating names...and then I read "THE GUN SHOW RANT" and everybody knows what the ammo prices are at Walmart...which is it? Walmart is the portal to the end of the world, or it's where the average joe goes to buy the stuff he needs...it can't be both...

I'll show my age here...The Legacy Media back when Reagan was President regularly ran him down as an old man that needed a nap every afternoon...at the same time they were accusing him of destroying the Democrat Party with his deceptions and tricks...Jay Leno quipped which is it...it can't be both ???

Well, it's like this... when it's the only game in town it's more of a hate but need kinda thing...

Nearest town of any size (approximately 25 - 30k population), up until relatively recently when a regional chain farm supply store began stocking new firearms and ammo, Walmart was the only store in town for a couple of decades that sold ammo and new firearms and hunting licenses, this after having caused the other few privately owned gun shops to shut their doors. Now, Walmart has quit selling modern firearms altogether and stocks very little ammo -- And good luck trying to get a store 'associate' with authorization to come back to the sporting goods dept. to unlock glass cases where ammo is kept and sell it within a half hour,... if at all.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Sounds like an opportunity for someone to open up a good gunshop to me. Tough times, though.
Posted By: slumlord Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
It’s schmucks who whine about “stepping foot into a walmart” that are missing on good ammo prices

If you want to be a dumbfukk and pay Norma-Jean and Eugene $65 for a box CoreLokts that walmart has for $27 then youre just stupid. Hold to your self righteous indignancies.

Plot twist, Eugene and his half-wit son bought that ammo at walmart to sell it to gunshop snobs.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
It’s schmucks who whine about “stepping foot into a walmart” that are missing on good ammo prices

If you want to be a dumbfukk and pay Norma-Jean and Eugene $65 for a box CoreLokts that walmart has for $27 then youre just stupid. Hold to your self righteous indignancies.

Plot twist, Eugene and his half-wit son bought that ammo at walmart to sell it to gunshop snobs.

Good post.
Posted By: strikeu Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/01/22
if I can get ammo at wal mart you dang better believe I'm gonna get it. however, my wife worked for wal mart for 15 years, I can testify what a sCHithole it is. the stock made us a ton of money but the organization is a toilet.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Walmart is a horrible company and was fully behind the lockdowns and fleecing of the people.

They have great salsa however. It's also where I get my pigs heads.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
You championing Walmart? Just trying to get a bead on your stance here.
Posted By: ironbender Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Walmart is a horrible company and was fully behind the lockdowns and fleecing of the people.

They have great salsa however. It's also where I get my pigs heads.

WalMart = Costco lite.
smile
Posted By: tophorsecop Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
What joken2 said...there are 2 LGS and a pawn shop in Taylor, no LGS in Elgin, but a pawn shop that sells no ammo...those 2 towns are within 25 miles...everything else is farther...and yes, as strikeu pointed out...Walmart stock is part of my portfolio, along with most of the big box stores and most of the evil oil companies,,,AND I EXPECT TO MAKE A PROFIT...week to week, and year to year..and they STAYED OPEN...never missed a day here, so yeah, I guess I could've seen myself shooting quail with Mr. Sam, given the opportunity !!!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Taylor! Elgin! Damn. You’re close! 😁

But not for long as I’m getting outta here.
Posted By: joken2 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

The Incredible True Story of How the Heir to Walmart Served in MACV-SOG in Vietnam

[Linked Image from coffeeordie.com]

[Linked Image from coffeeordie.com]

November 30, 2019

The next time you are browsing the aisles at Walmart, just think to yourself that the son of Sam Walton, the founder of the retail giant, was involved in special operations during the Vietnam War. Military Assistance Command Vietnam-Studies and Observation Group — or MACV-SOG — is a name so bland that it shielded the true nature of their top-secret work into deniable areas like Laos, Cambodia, and North Vietnam. How did the 11th richest man in the world intertwine his legacy into one of the most notorious special operations units in U.S. military history?

John Thomas Walton was born in Newport, Arkansas, the second of three sons, and excelled at athletics. He was a standout football star on their public high school football team and was more of a student of life than academics. His father, Sam, opened Walton’s 5&10 in Bentonville, a small business in a small town known for its variety of hunting seasons. Walton had a modest upbringing and after only two years of college he dropped out to enlist in the U.S. Army. “When I was at Wooster [The College of Wooster in Ohio], there were a lot of people talking about the war in the dorm rooms, but I didn’t think they understood it,” Walton said.

Walton enlisted in the Army and became a Green Beret (Army Special Forces). “I figured if you’re going to do something, you should do it the best you can,” he said during an interview with Andy Serwer for Fortune magazine. Assigned to MACV-SOG after the Tet Offensive in 1968, Walton was stationed at FOB 1 in Phu Bai where members of Strike Team Louisiana conducted deep penetration reconnaissance missions. John Stryker Meyer, a teammate and friend of Walton’s, wrote, “In August of ’68, on one such mission, Walton’s six-man recon team was surrounded and overrun by enemy soldiers.” The firefight became so intense that the team leader, William “Pete” Boggs, called an airstrike (napalm) directly on their own position to break contact.

“That strike killed one team member, wounded the team leader and severed the right leg of the Green Beret radio operator Tom Cunningham Jr., of Durham, N.H. Another team member was wounded four times by AK-47 gunfire by an enemy soldier whom Walton killed,” Meyer wrote. As the team’s medic, Walton was responsible in setting up a triage point to tend to the casualties. He applied a tourniquet to Cunningham’s leg that had begun to hemorrhage. The tourniquet ultimately saved his life, but he later lost his leg. Facing hundreds of North Vietnamese soldiers (NVA) and completely surrounded, Walton called in two extraction helicopters.

The first helicopter, piloted by South Vietnamese Captain Thinh Dinh, touched down and picked up members of the team, some of whom Walton personally carried. The enemy soldiers were now sprinting to prevent their escape. Bullets clanged off the chopper and whizzed by their bodies. A second helicopter was needed to get them all out, but realizing how dire the situation had turned, the first helicopter sat back down and picked up the entire team. Their weight was too much, and they barely managed to climb over the treetops. Walton’s determination to get his teammates out of harm’s way earned him the Silver Star, the nation’s third highest award for valor.

“I figured if you’re going to do something, you should do it the best you can.”

During a poker game on the night they returned to base, one of his teammates noticed that the skin on Walton’s wrist was burnt. It was evidence of just how accurate the NVA gunfire was. Walton, Meyer, and his teammates enjoyed poker, Scrabble, and other games that require thought. They spoke about their goals and the dreams they hoped to accomplish when they returned home. Walton’s was a life of adventure.

Meyer shares how Walton had inspirations to travel domestically on a motorcycle and to Mexico, Central, and South America by plane. He earned his pilot’s license and started his own business crop-dusting cotton fields in Texas and Arizona. Crop-dusting provided Walton a new challenge that helped his transition after Vietnam. His aerial theatrics featured ingenuity, too — Walton co-founded the company Satloc in 1999, which pioneered the use of GPS applications in agricultural crop-dusting. He also served as a company pilot for his family business.

It seemed Walton was always searching for his next greatest thrill. He briefly owned a sailing company called Marine Corsair in San Diego, and he regularly traveled to Durango, Colorado, for outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, and skydiving. As Walmart’s success climbed, so too did Walton’s wealth. At one point, he was the 11th richest man in the world, with an estimated $18.2 billion net worth. However, despite the amount of money he made, he always stayed true to his modest roots. Meyer recalled a breakfast the pair had in Oceanside, California, and Walton arrived in a small Toyota hybrid.

Walton was also a strong proponent of education and school vouchers, helping establish the Children’s Scholarship Fund with the goal of sending low-income children to private schools. The Walton family as a whole has donated an estimated $700 million, largely due to John’s advocacy. The William E. Simon Prize for Philanthropic Leadership recognized his contributions in 2001.

John T. Walton died on June 27, 2005, when his custom-built CGS Aviation Hawk Arrow plane crashed in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. He was 58 years old. An investigation determined that loose flight control components were the cause of the fatal accident. Walton left behind a wife, Christy, and son, Lukas.

Though Walton’s name will always be immediately recognized as the heir to the Walmart empire, his legacy is also inextricably tied to MACV-SOG. Two years before his untimely death, Walton chartered his private jet to pick up the family of Thinh Dinh, the South Vietnamese pilot with whom he served decades prior. They reunited in Las Vegas, never forgetting the lasting bonds forged in war.

Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
The Walmart’s is a good place to meet women.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I dated a cashier from WW named Lisa. BIG man made titties, tall like an amazon, nice butt, very weird though.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

The hot soccer moms in lululemons hang out at Hobby lobby.
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Worked for Wally World, and I use the term as a term of derision!

WM Rule #1 - buy the cheapest product you can (Made in China) and mark it up!
Saw a section leader in a store meeting. He showed a rug that was being sold at a 58% markup! Yup! Made in China!
Shopping at a grocery store when all the Wally World Ass't Mgrs came in, no name tag, and toured the store. Yeppers checking prices!
Wally World waltzes into small town USA, sells at discount prices, running M&P stores out of business, then upping prices.
Been there.
Done that!

Honestly, wife and me drove around to several different stores in town. Spent a few dollars less than the same goods from Wally World.
Got better products than what Wally World offers.

The ONLY thing Wally World offers is "ONE STOP SHOPPING"!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

Their is no ammo imported from buckethead central..
Was banned long ago along with firearms from buckethead central....
Nope, retired USBP Agent/Special Agent for INS(before ICE)...Special Investigator for Texas FPS...now I just feed horses and run tractors...just amazed at the trouble people will go to to run something down... whether it be Walmart or gunshows it's like choosing to step in the dogsh it, instead of going around it...addicted to outrage

And your a ex fed LE type who is unaware chinese ammo and firearms were banned long ago for import...
😄😄😄

Here ya go....

In 1993, the import of most Norinco firearms and ammunition into the United States was blocked under new trade rules when China's permanent normal trade relations status was renewed. The prohibition did not apply to sporting shotguns or shotgun ammunition, however, 7.62 x 39 does fall under that category (or 7.62mm x 54R which was also plentiful, cheap and fairly accurate). In August 2003, the Bush Administration imposed sanctions on Norinco for allegedly selling missile-related goods to Iran. These sanctions led to a prohibition on imports into the US of the remaining types of firearms and ammunition not covered by the 1993 ban.

And you obviously have a reading comprehension problem in reference to my gunshow thread and what was in it..

And wally world rocks for my purposes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Sheister Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

And it's people like you who don't realize Walmart isn't the only game in town- or the internet, or gun show if you know which ones to go to, etc..... BTW, define "good" ammo. Are you referring to anything that goes bang or should there be some quality attached to it?
Originally Posted by Sheister

And it's people like you who don't realize Walmart isn't the only game in town- or the internet, or gun show if you know which ones to go to, etc..... BTW, define "good" ammo. Are you referring to anything that goes bang or should there be some quality attached to it?

Hardly the case in anything in your post in reference to slumlord....
Posted By: shootem Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
I’ve cut down my chinamart visits by 99+%. Was already avoiding the place more and more when the blm fad came around and businesses were tripping over one another trying to show how open minded they were toward black oppression. I was in store when the clouds parted and the voice of The God of Racial Equality according to walmart boomed from the speakers. The spokesperson began bragging about chinamart’s plan to donate 2 million $$$$$$ to these communists, arsonists and in general criminals. I left the store empty handed after the second delivery.

2 million to chinamart is couch change, a flea fart. But to the embezzling leadership of blm it was a pretty good chunk of change I’m sure since others were lined up to contribute same. If they have money to give away to such a horrendous organization as that then they have enough money without accepting mine. And they can keep they’re “great deals” on ammo.
Posted By: blanket Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Walmart at least gives jobs to the unemployable. For 3 or 4 weeks
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
What happened to Horses-ass-cop? He's gotten pretty silent for a while? My local Wally World has a fairly well stocked reloading department- - - -powder, bullets, dies, manuals, etc. Prices aren't outrageous, either.
And my stupid azz walked by 350 buck brickseek clearance colt LE,s at wally world numerous times yrs ago...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Posted By: mark shubert Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by joken2

Well, it's like this... when it's the only game in town it's more of a hate but need kinda thing...

Nearest town of any size (approximately 25 - 30k population), up until relatively recently when a regional chain farm supply store began stocking new firearms and ammo, Walmart was the only store in town for a couple of decades that sold ammo and new firearms and hunting licenses, this after having caused the other few privately owned gun shops to shut their doors. Now, Walmart has quit selling modern firearms altogether and stocks very little ammo -- And good luck trying to get a store 'associate' with authorization to come back to the sporting goods dept. to unlock glass cases where ammo is kept and sell it within a half hour,... if at all.

This^^^^

Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sounds like an opportunity for someone to open up a good gunshop to me. Tough times, though.

The purchasing discounts Wally can negotiate make it nearly impossible for "Mom and Pop" to compete.
And most folks go strictly for the price - and the availability, which Wally also holds the upper hand. Volume counts - heavily.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by renegade50
And my stupid azz walked by 350 buck brickseek clearance colt LE,s at wally world numerous times yrs ago...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
When my brother worked there, I would tell him the gun I wanted and he would order it and when the customer never showed up he'd buy it with his employee discount for me. Bought a Colt Ar and an SW 629. He got caught doing so one time and was fired eventually.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Yeah big corp frown on straw purchases at the employee level.

Had a buddy did the same thing decades ago working for a large hardware chain.
Posted By: tophorsecop Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Just have a life to live there Strokin' My Rod Lincoln...can't be in Momma's basement on the computer all the time...went to a "bull buckout" across the road from my place...

Now on to renegade05 and Schiester...apparently it's y'all with the reading comprehension problem...and the inability to grasp sarcasm

"But then, some of us just plain refuse to shop at Wally World due to their heavy handed business tactics and their reliance on China for most of their goods..." from Schiester...

my comments were only about ammo, gun show ammo & prices and Walmart ammo & prices...and the hypocrisy of knowing the prices without stepping foot in a Walmart...

NOT ABOUT "their reliance on China for most of their goods...just AMMO...and as you so perfectly point out with your addition, renegade4+1...AMMO can't come from China...see SARCASM...

well actually not so perfect...it's "you're an ex-fed LE type" not...your a ex fed LE type... the 'you are' contraction is you're. Here is the rule to help you out with the right choice:

If you can replace the word with "you are," you should select "you're". Otherwise, you should only choose "your"

"an not a" when the next word starts with a vowel...and Chinese is capitalized...and you left out the hyphen...punctuation is your friend...SO SEE SARCASM...

Well that, and your apparent inability to follow/comprehend the words in the post, but carry on

HERE ENDETH THE LESSON!!!

***But feel free to continue RIMMING the monkey !!!
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Where you going? Dallas? smile
Just have a life to live there Strokin' My Rod Lincoln...can't be in Momma's basement on the computer all the time...went to a "bull buckout" across the road from my place...

Now on to renegade05 and Schiester...apparently it's y'all with the reading comprehension problem...and the inability to grasp sarcasm

"But then, some of us just plain refuse to shop at Wally World due to their heavy handed business tactics and their reliance on China for most of their goods..." from Schiester...

my comments were only about ammo, gun show ammo & prices and Walmart ammo & prices...and the hypocrisy of knowing the prices without stepping foot in a Walmart...

NOT ABOUT "their reliance on China for most of their goods...just AMMO...and as you so perfectly point out with your addition, renegade4+1...AMMO can't come from China...see SARCASM...

well actually not so perfect...it's "you're an ex-fed LE type" not...your a ex fed LE type... the 'you are' contraction is you're. Here is the rule to help you out with the right choice:

If you can replace the word with "you are," you should select "you're". Otherwise, you should only choose "your"

"an not a" when the next word starts with a vowel...and Chinese is capitalized...and you left out the hyphen...punctuation is your friend...SO SEE SARCASM...

Well that, and your apparent inability to follow/comprehend the words in the post, but carry on

Masar is back...

And getting caught in his bullschit is a outrage to him
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read your own words dipschit....
🤣🤣🤣😄
Your 1st 6 words.....
Dumbazz got caught in a bullschitt lie cause he didnt google fu, just went on what he thought he knew and thought no one would question it ....

Masar sockpuppet all the way....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: CashisKing Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by Sheister

You need to do some homework on your favorite Cathedral Walmart before you go praising them to anyone... it is apparent you don't know a thing about where you shop except it is the cheapest place you can spend your money. Those low prices come at a price to somebody... either that or you're just a douchebag troll trying to stir the pot..

Local hardware store sells 10-10-10 fertilizer for $23 on #40.

They send a truck to Walmart once or twice a week to get a pallet or three.

The fertilizer sells for $14.50 at Walmart.

Walmart is 24 miles away. The local hardware is 4 miles away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do?

What would you do?
Posted By: Teal Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Haven't spent more than 25 bucks total at Walmart since 2005.

The nearest one is 35 miles away.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Where you going? Dallas? smile

Out west for now. Blanco county. Still too close to the great whore Austin. But either I die there on the ranch or I make one more move west before the last round up.
Posted By: Raeford Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

🤣🤣🤣😄
Your 1st 6 words.....
Dumbazz got caught in a bullschitt lie cause he didnt google fu, just went on what he thought he knew and thought no one would question it ....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When one is losing the argument it's always best to switch to being 'the' grammar nazi whistle

Yeah, that'll teach em!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by RiverRider

My local gunshop closed because they couldn't get anything, especially ammo and reloading supplies. I really wish they could of held on.

kwg
Originally Posted by Raeford

🤣🤣🤣😄
Your 1st 6 words.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When one is losing the argument it's always best to switch to being 'the' grammar nazi whistle

Yeah, that'll teach em!

😄😄😄
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

Masar is back...

And getting caught in his bullschit is a outrage to him
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Just outed himself with that post.
ElkyMASERNutt’s used the same Bullschitt movie line from The Untouchables. “Here endeth the Lesson”
Another Jason Cardenas Sock Puppet.
Guess he got tired of having his ass handed to him as NoElkSlayer91. And his Church Contact Info being posted. 😂
Lol!!!

now spinning himself as Fed Le horsey officer...
Just like in the news....

Only horsey he has ever rode was the quarter ride in front of walmart when he was 12 wearing a pizz soaked diaper...

😄😄🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄
So:
This is the same dude that used to claim he was from TexASS?
Let's see...
Many of us were doing much of the following growing up thru our teens and into early adult hood
Hunting
Fishing
Shooting
Had guns
Trapping
Working
Cars
Trucks
Keg parties
Chasing poontang
Ect
Ect
Ect
Graduating high school.
Next chapter or chapters in life.

Masar...
Taking pictures of himself in diapers sucking on a baby bottle in a welfare section 8 home in his filthy fuuucking room and posting them on the .www........

🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: auk1124 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Local hardware store sells 10-10-10 fertilizer for $23 on #40.

They send a truck to Walmart once or twice a week to get a pallet or three.

The fertilizer sells for $14.50 at Walmart.

Walmart is 24 miles away. The local hardware is 4 miles away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do?

What would you do?

Easy. You need one bag, pay the markup at the local store. You need a truckload, head to Walmarks.

Same cost-benefit analysis that keeps Dollah Genrul popping up like mushrooms.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

NO they didn't

renegade bought it at Wally's and took it to Eugene and Norma-Jean and traded it for some silly shotgun he just had to have so he could polish the bore and forcing cone.

Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

NO they didn't

renegade bought it at Wally's and took it to Eugene and Norma-Jean and traded it for some silly shotgun he just had to have so he could polish the bore and forcing cone.

Sheesh.

And much more...
Much much more......
👍👍👍😁😁😁
Posted By: OGB Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

Yep

Don't like it don't go. Save the "tude" for someone else.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!

There's not a single active or retired LEO who would have the above anywhere in one of their posts, and especially not as their signature line.

That's straight out of Junior High School.
Posted By: joken2 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

Probably be surprised and some maybe even shocked at the Mom & Pop retail businesses that buy stock at Walmart and resell in their store.

Local convenience store / gas station was buying Walmart's store brand milk by the cart loads when it was priced at $1 - $1.50 a gallon and reselling it in their store for $2.00 - $2.25.

Mom & pop gun/pawn shop here bought up all left of special 'Walmart only' run of stainless laminated stocked Ruger 10/22 that were clearance priced $125 each at a local Walmart and put them on their racks marked up at $75 - $100 more.

Several years back Walmart clearance priced tons of center-fire ammo in all calibers, types and weights, all name brand quality stuff, including Black Talons. Much of it wound up being bought by other local mom & pop gun shops, marked up and resold in their stores.
Had to hit our DG here yesterday.
Indian dude[Dot] had 3 carts full of milk[gallons], cookies, chips and frozen foods.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Had to hit our DG here yesterday.
Indian dude[Dot] had 3 carts full of milk[gallons], cookies, chips and frozen foods.

Usually they hit Sam's Club for their gas station goodies. He must have had some good coupons or something.

Probably be surprised and some maybe even shocked at the Mom & Pop retail businesses that buy stock at Walmart and resell in their store.

Local convenience store / gas station was buying Walmart's store brand milk by the cart loads when it was priced at $1 - $1.50 a gallon and reselling it in their store for $2.00 - $2.25.

Mom & pop gun/pawn shop here bought up all left of special 'Walmart only' run of stainless laminated stocked Ruger 10/22 that were clearance priced $125 each at a local Walmart and put them on their racks marked up at $75 - $100 more.

Several years back Walmart clearance priced tons of center-fire ammo in all calibers, types and weights, all name brand quality stuff, including Black Talons. Much of it wound up being bought by other local mom & pop gun shops, marked up and resold in their stores.

Yep....

Fed blue box ammo was everywhere 3 yrs ago being resold like you said after the last brick seek reductions on ammo or firearms.

Probably never see brickseek reduction ammo or guns ever again.
What the hell is a brickseek R-five-o??
Posted By: Heym06 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

I bought one of those 10-22 laminated manlicher stock, stainless steel ! I paid $135!
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

Amazing. The schidt they come up with.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

It ain't like the olden days pardner.

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

Ain’t nothin’ like the old days anymore

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

You remember when me and slumlord and a bunch of others on here were after weatherby,s and nikon scopes.
Big exchange of info going among members to help people out.
Tactics to use with d bag wally world employees trying to hide or deny or make excuses about item.

Another year guys were after rem 1187,s and some other firearms.

Those days are long gone.
Wally world aint doing it anymore with ammo and guns past 2 years.
Aint seen zilch on brickseek ammo or gun wise myself.

Honk for Joey and the floyd groid riots and their affects.

Fed blue box center fire ammo was down to 6 bucks for a couple yrs running during brickseek season
Bout 2nd week Aug thru late sept.

That blue box .308 and.243 is actually really accurate stuff.
Especially for 6 bucks a box.....

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

Ain’t nothin’ like the old days anymore

Come on you 2 ...
Neither of you aint but 6 to 10 yrs older than me IIRC.
👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁

Im a young boomer.

We boomers rule...
And make others drool.

JK...
Other cats.

Just throwing out some stink bait being a comedy dik...

😄😄😄😄😄
Well I figger I’m finally at the point it my life where I just don’t need a whole lot more crap. I’m currently going thru 44 years of accumulated crap here at the place in order to get out of here and move on. I’ll keep the important stuff.

Bittersweet affair as family been here in this county over 170 years. Got one cousin left in town. He and I are the last one. Kids all moved off elsewhere. Ain’t many of the old folks here anymore. All folks from elsewhere now. Tearing down statues.
That will make it all better. Im headed deeper into the woods.

Ich bin der einsiedler.
Oh where did the OP go????
Mr. Fed LE horsey cop / Masar/ loser......

Surgery to remove the COK sticking outta his from getting hemmed the fuuuck,d up, embarrased,and exposed once again????

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload and share images

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well I figger I’m finally at the point it my life where I just don’t need a whole lot more crap. I’m currently going thru 44 years of accumulated crap here at the place in order to get out of here and move on. I’ll keep the important stuff.

Bittersweet affair as family been here in this county over 170 years. Got one cousin left in town. He and I are the last one. Kids all moved off elsewhere. Ain’t many of the old folks here anymore. All folks from elsewhere now. Tearing down statues.

Ich bin der einsiedler.

You gotta do what ya gotta do for yourself.
You did well by your wife and children.
Many of us knew you had alot on your plate.
Things a lessor person couldn't have hacked.

Think about you now and enjoy it.
And no regrets about any of it....
Posted By: Whelenman Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
I like to see Dr Pimple Popper have her way with that one!!
Lol!!!

now spinning himself as Fed Le horsey officer...
Just like in the news....

Only horsey he has ever rode was the quarter ride in front of walmart when he was 12 wearing a pizz soaked diaper...

😄😄🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄

Walmart wouldn’t even let him ride that horse.
12 year old wearing a schitty diaper and carrying his baby bottle and pacifier. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

You remember when me and slumlord and a bunch of others on here were after weatherby,s and nikon scopes.
Tactics to use with d bag wally world employees trying to hide or deny or make excuses about item.

Fed blue box center fire ammo was down to 6 bucks for a couple yrs running during brickseek season

Yep. Rene & Slum helped me find a 1187 for $185 bucks. 🤠
Posted By: ERK Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
I live in a small town in N.D. Wally world stocks everything. My daughter and son in law both work there. Wages are better than any other store here. Yes I go there and buy. I also shop other places. If you don’t like it I could care less. Oh by the way they have 22 Rimfire and other ammo on the shelf. Edk
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I like to see Dr Pimple Popper have her way with that one!!

Masar could have the Bio oatmeal that comes out of it with some brown sugar for breakfest from it....

🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/02/22
A close relative is In management at Walmart. He said that since the old
Man died and the "Kids" took over, its a liberal hell hole. They constantly have to watch videos about LGBTQ and use of the proper pronouns. My relative is retiring early because the stress of dealing with the crap is just too much.

Ron
Posted By: P_Weed Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/03/22
I took my cat and its tail to Walmart...

Because I heard it was the largest retailer in the Country.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/03/22
laugh
Posted By: Maser Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

My ministries shall be the first step to your salvation my son! laugh
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/03/22
😂😂🤪🤪😂😂

Here’s ole Jason Cardenas, AKA Maser, AKA NoElkSlayer, “Tracking Down His Enemy’s”

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

And here’s his contact info, so if any of y’all wanna contact his “Church”

@JasonCardenazMinistries 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

And Here he is again in all of his Diaper Wearing Glory:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did I mention it must really suck to be him ???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: joken2 Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/03/22

Unless Maser has managed to hijack 'tophorsecop's' logon info, I highly doubt he and 'tophorsecop' are the same person...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...5657252/re-wtb-rem-788-stock#Post5657252
Posted By: Partsman Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/30/22
mazer was just on yesterday
Posted By: Swamplord Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/30/22
out here we cal it Mal-Wart

y'know , a malignant wart ... ie cancer

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/30/22

Ich bin der einsiedler.
You gotta do what ya gotta do for yourself.
You did well by your wife and children.
Many of us knew you had alot on your plate.
Things a lessor person couldn't have hacked.

Think about you now and enjoy it.
And no regrets about any of it....

Renegade, Excellent words and based upon what “we know” about Kaywoodie they’re very true! I always enjoy KW’s posts even though half of them I have no clue what they mean. 😂….either they’re in a weird language that I don’t understand or they’re about classical music that I don’t understand or I just plain don’t understand because they’re too intelligent. 😂. The other 65%, the half I do understand, is great though. 😉

Kaywoodie, I can only imagine the litany of emotions that one might have going through a lifetime of accumulated “stuff”. I have a hard time throwing stuff away because I know that someday I’ll need it, even if I won’t be able to find it. I hope your task isn’t too daunting or too painful, considering how very deep and proud your roots run in that area I imagine that it can be tough at times.

Are you selling and moving away? How far from “home” will you be?

I’ll be keeping you in my prayers Bob and I’ll be praying for this to be an easy transition for you into the next chapter of your life and that this next chapter is filled with love, laughter and the warmth of family.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/30/22

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

So is the 150 gr .30-06.
Posted By: smarquez Re: 'fire 'crites - 05/30/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Ok thanks Skankhunt 42.

So is the 150 gr .30-06.

So is the 150gr. 280 Remington.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22

And your a ex fed LE type who is unaware chinese ammo and firearms were banned long ago for import...
😄😄😄

Here ya go....

In 1993, the import of most Norinco firearms and ammunition into the United States was blocked under new trade rules when China's permanent normal trade relations status was renewed. The prohibition did not apply to sporting shotguns or shotgun ammunition, however, 7.62 x 39 does fall under that category (or 7.62mm x 54R which was also plentiful, cheap and fairly accurate). In August 2003, the Bush Administration imposed sanctions on Norinco for allegedly selling missile-related goods to Iran. These sanctions led to a prohibition on imports into the US of the remaining types of firearms and ammunition not covered by the 1993 ban.

And you obviously have a reading comprehension problem in reference to my gunshow thread and what was in it..

And wally world rocks for my purposes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And it all went downhill from here for " tophorseycop"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Maser

My ministries shall be the first step to your salvation my son! laugh
Btt
😂😂🤪🤪😂😂

Here’s ole Jason Cardenas, AKA Maser, AKA NoElkSlayer, “Tracking Down His Enemy’s”

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

And here’s his contact info, so if any of y’all wanna contact his “Church”

@JasonCardenazMinistries 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

And Here he is again in all of his Diaper Wearing Glory:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did I mention it must really suck to be him ???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
BTT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Raferman Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22
JFC 😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: Tminc Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22
Where ya headed? Its getting crowded around here lately.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22
I think ren50 is wrong on this one.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22
Rene, what you drinking tonight? Starting up a thread that's been dead for almost 3 months.
Posted By: WMR Re: 'fire 'crites - 08/23/22
Instead of avoiding WM on moral grounds, why not just take the money you save by shopping there and donate it directly to the cause of your choice? Save time with one stop shopping while doing your part to change the world. Win-Win!
© 24hourcampfire