Home
Posted By: Pharmseller Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-voted-overturn-abortion-003210049.html

Discuss.

P
Posted By: Steve Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
If true it's a dangerous precedence.

Not the decision to over turn R v W., but if a draft of the decision leaked.

If it did leak they need to crucify the leaker.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Twitter world is gonna be puking up blood šŸ©ø

Lol

šŸ¦«
There are protesters at the supreme court now because of this leaked opinion.

I think that heads are exploding already.
Abortion is murder. No elaboration necessary.
Posted By: akrange Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
It ainā€™t going away .. What would a Spending Bill be without Billions and Billions for Planned Murder and the NGO that are financed by Tax Money ..
Oh and their Contributions back to Congress..
The Circle will not be Broken ..
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
A George W. Bush appointee who joined the court in 2006, Alito argues that the 1973 abortion rights ruling was an ill-conceived and deeply flawed decision that invented a right mentioned nowhere in the Constitution and unwisely sought to wrench the contentious issue away from the political branches of government.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Lol

šŸ¦«

Conservative twitter is saying it Sotomayor or one of her staff.
Posted By: plumbum Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22

It was legislation from the bench. 100% made up. None of the Fed's business. Now it is (back) up to the states
Posted By: plumbum Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
A George W. Bush appointee who joined the court in 2006, Alito argues that the 1973 abortion rights ruling was an ill-conceived and deeply flawed decision that invented a right mentioned nowhere in the Constitution and unwisely sought to wrench the contentious issue away from the political branches of government.

He is correct. For or against, the legal reasoning was 100% made-up B.S.
Originally Posted by plumbum

It was legislation from the bench. 100% made up. None of the Fed's business. Now it is (back) up to the states

Completely accurate.

Itā€™s up to the states to decide.

P
Originally Posted by Steve

Lol

šŸ¦«

Conservative twitter is saying it Sotomayor or one of her staff.

I hope šŸ¤žšŸ½

šŸ¦«
Whatā€™s Antifa gonna burn down first?

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
So what will it do? Idaho already has a very strict abortion law. The state's heavily red and if this decision goes through, I would expect them to immediately outlaw abortion completely.
But we have neighbors - OR, WA, and NV that are much more liberal. OR and WA in particular will become abortion havens for Idaho women. A map will show all 3 of those states mostly red except for pockets of deep blue that will overrule the rest of the states.
What will it do? Well after a few election cycles both sides won't have the issue to campaign on.

Like you said states are going to divide up. A short airplane ride away to a state that allows it.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
It was the worst ruling in the history of the court. RvW was a colossal mistake that destroyed the lives of so many innocent children the court will never live it down. It is long overdue to be overturned.
Posted By: denton Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
If the document is legit, whoever leaked it has profoundly betrayed a sacred trust.

The reasoning in the draft is finally the right answer: There is no constitutional right to abortion. To have abortion, or to not have abortion, the legislative and executive branches need to agree. It is not an issue for the judicial branch.

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

Hopefully, more liberal cities.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1521329679726166016
I guarantee this is all Democrat Party theater as a diversion tactic away from all of Biden's growing list of failures a few months before the mid terms.
I guarantee this is all Democrat Party theater as a diversion tactic away from all of Biden's growing list of failures a few months before the mid terms.

Yep

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

Portland should start calling Antifa ā€œThe Blazersā€.

šŸ¦«
Posted By: 1minute Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Yes. A state issue.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Now to overturn every unconstitutional gun control act and the STRICTEST observance to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

Portland should start calling Antifa ā€œThe Blazersā€.

šŸ¦«

Wouldn't work. The basket-ball team has black members.

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

Gotta love the comment that overturning abortion is inhumane LOL, which is basically saying that the slaughter of innocent human beings is therefore humane.
They'll also use this as a rally cry to justify packing the Supreme Court.

Absolutely....Lesbian Warren has already called the SC on Twitter The Extremists Supreme Court.

šŸ¦«
There wonā€™t be any shortage of states that allow abortion in all or some form. I donā€™t think that thereā€™ll be a reservation across this country that doesnā€™t have abortion clinics littered across it like KFCā€™s in the ghetto.
Posted By: Peddler Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22

Another issue in play is a fear of losing support among women. The Democrats have been playing a losing hand supporting school boards over mothers. Going into the election season, they need to make the Republicans out to be women haters again.
Posted By: 79S Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
How can congress right now do this. See below
if the Supreme Court supposedly going overturn roe vs wade then any law congress passes will/should be unconstitutional?

ā€œCongress must pass legislation that codifies Roe v. Wade as the law of the land in this country NOW," Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., an Independent who caucuses with Democrats and who twice finished as a runner-up in a Democratic presidential primary, tweeted. "And if there arenā€™t 60 votes in the Senate to do it, and there are not, we must end the filibuster to pass it with 50 votes."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...ation-urge-congress-to-codify-roe-v-wade
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There wonā€™t be any shortage of states that allow abortion in all or some form. I donā€™t think that thereā€™ll be a reservation across this country that doesnā€™t have abortion clinics littered across it like KFCā€™s in the ghetto.

Alaska state constitution gives a women the right to an abortion. As others say itā€™s a state issue not a federal issue.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Great.

Give the dems something to come out in the mid-terms for.
Originally Posted by 79S

Alaska state constitution gives a women the right to an abortion. As others say itā€™s a state issue not a federal issue.

Was that ā€œbody autonomyā€ extended to include those that chose NOT to be injected with a fake ā€œvaccineā€ or was it only for fetal homocide?
Originally Posted by 79S

Was that ā€œbody autonomyā€ extended to include those that chose NOT to be injected with a fake ā€œvaccineā€ or was it only for fetal homocide?

Donā€™t know about all that. My point being a lot of states already have it in their state constitution allowing abortions. Only 26 states have very restrictive abortion laws. Iā€™m not for or against abortion, Iā€™m in the I donā€™t really give a chit category when it comes to abortion. Just stop using tax payer money to get an abortion. You want an abortion sell some aluminum and pay for it yourself.

Edit to add I do have an issue with late term abortion or after the baby is born and mom can decide they want to abort it ie Virginia abortion law and California has a bill fast tracking through their assembly. That one is even more egregious than Virginia and New York abortion laws.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
It doesnā€™t matter what The Decision says, it only matters what the Media and The Democrats tell you it says.

100% of those that are about to lose their schit over this will not have read the decision nor do they have any intension of reading the decision. They will just listen to their masters and help spread Dis-Mis-Information about the decision they have not read.
Think-Donā€™t Say Gay bill.

I will guarantee the talking heads like those on The View, will come out and say that The Supreme Court overturned R v W making abortions ILLEGAL. Book it.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
This decision has ā€œNothingā€ to do with abortion and everything to do with The Constitution.

R v W basically Amended the Constitution without properly and legally Amending the Constitution.

The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures.

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States).

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

None of this happened, the SC created a Constitution Amendment without following The Constitution.
Posted By: benchman Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Abortion is murder. No elaboration necessary.

This is true. Lefties have a problem with truth.
And then Creating a Meat Market on top of that ..
Posted By: JPro Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22

First thing I thought also.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Too bad the decision will fall on states and probably be statewide.
Be nice if counties could decide to "micromanage".

I'm sure there are some Beaver Docs that kill babies, but there isn't
an abortion clinic, or an office that publicly admits to it, within over
100 miles of here, in Pa. The closest place is in Maryland, 70 miles away.

It should be a state issue.
Then, let March For Life and the Pussy Hat crowd square off at the
state capital.

Whoever said this will now end in a few election cycles is dead wrong.

Pro-life advocates will never stop.

R v W happened when I was 4 years old, for 40+ years it seemed unlikely
to impossible to fix it. They have fought. From tiny churches to
the steps of power in DC. They have fought. My wife and daughters
have marched in DC. (We ain't protesting types)

Any state that allows it, will see them. At least annually.

Nobody cares.

They show up, make a little noise and a respectful commotion.
Put their trash in the garbage, and shed no blood/burn nothing down.

Then they leave.

Mostly ignored.

But they won't stop.
Something ain't right. I smell shenanigans.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Something ain't right. I smell shenanigans.

I agree.

I also think the globalist (Satan) base all of their fake science on this issue. I truly believe they will unleash nuclear weapons over this issue.
Posted By: efw Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22

Ready the priests of Moloch for a ā€˜mostly peacefulā€™ death March!

I smell Ketanji Brown as the leaker.
What a blight on our nation that decision was, based on utter nonsense. There's clearly no authorization in the Constitution to impose such a rule on the states. They should just declare that those members of the Supreme Court violated their oaths and manufactured false law, and that this constituted treason of the highest order.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
I'll believe it when I see it.
Posted By: Teal Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
R v W is bad law and bad science - religion has nothing to do with it.

The reason why they're calling for a law now in congress is because they know it was bad "law" and legislating from the bench when it was written so it you can't complain about legislation from the bench when it's over turned.

All this does is put it back where it should have been - states to work over/with.
Posted By: Teal Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
And if the left wants to riot and rush the capital - I'm sure we can dust off some insurrection charges for them too
Posted By: smokepole Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Has anyone seen the name of the case that was brought to SCOTUS?

Kind of strange not to see that. Or to have zero publicity for a case that could overturn Roe v Wade.

This is a leaked opinion. Not a court ruling. These get passed around in the SC prior to a ruling. The final decision won't be for another couple of months.

It was released as a political tool.

To get the goons fired up.

And distract from Biden's incompetence.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
I would like to think this is the first in a series of SC decisions that will lead back to constitutional government. The next will be a decision declaring all gun laws unconstitutional and repealing them. Then they will strike down all rules and regulations having the force of law, that were not passed by Congress. Then they will rule federal involvement in welfare unconstitutional as well as the Federal Reserve. Then I wake up and realize this is all a dream and there is an ulterior motive here and it was intentionally leaked for a reason. Nothing happens by chance in politics.
Posted By: centershot Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Just something put out to give CNN something to talk about.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22

And fire up the lunatic faction of their base for the midterms....that's what it's all about.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
This is a leaked opinion. Not a court ruling. These get passed around in the SC prior to a ruling. The final decision won't be for another couple of months.

It was released as a political tool.

To get the goons fired up.

And distract from Biden's incompetence.

This! The first thing that came to mind, was primarys are getting under way. Throw out the leak and stir up the menions!
Originally Posted by cra1948

And fire up the lunatic faction of their base for the midterms....that's what it's all about.

I clicked on this to post exactly that! Why not after the mid terms. I smell a rat...."

ETA ,I now expect "record" #'s of demonrat voters "turnout" this Nov.
Your getting your Hopes Up to High ..
Jolly Rogers šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
Mongomery County MD Prep Boy ainā€™t a Given..
Let the hysterics begin.

ā€œ With 21 states reportedly planning to ban abortion if Roe is in fact overturned, women across the country may find they have lost the right choose how or when they are pregnant.

ā€œThis draft opinion saying that the Supreme Court is about to clear the way just for that, means that we're on the precipice of becoming a very different country,ā€ Maddow said. ā€œAnd our daughters and granddaughters are living in a very different world.ā€

As for what exactly that different world might be, Maddowā€™s guest, Maryland congressman and House judiciary committee member Jamie Raskin, believes it might very well look like something from a popular Hulu series.

ā€œThis would appear,ā€ he said, ā€œto be an invitation to have Handmaidā€™s Tale-type anti-feminist regulation and legislation all over the country.ā€
Posted By: Muffin Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
If true:

Lines will be drawn.

Some States will still have 'Legal' abortion....

Maybe those that want one will move there, and stay.

IF Congress rams a Law through then there will be far fewer little democrats in the future......

Despicable I know, but that's how I see it
Originally Posted by Teal
And if the left wants to riot and rush the capital - I'm sure we can dust off some insurrection charges for them too

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Abortion is evil.
Abortion is murder.

There is not a more just cause to fight for.
There is not a bigger evil on this earth.

If we won't stand up for innocent children then what will we ever be willing to stand for?
Another strategic aspect of this is the timing, besides being a distraction for the mid terms. They waited until the pandemic was over because now they can shift from the government mandating what you have to inject into your body, back to the "my body my choice" argument.
I've heard it suggested that certain aspects of the R v W decision provided a bulwark against the possibility of universal forced vaccinations, and that this could be why the deep state may have green lighted the overturning of R v W, i.e., to clear the legal path for that.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
not OK to protest Jan 6

ok to undermine our legal foundation of our country

my money is on Sotomayor leaking it (or one of here clerks letting it out)
Posted By: efw Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by Teal

A) they only do that when an evil nazi occupies the White House

B) Republicans would have to grow nuts to do this and we all know that ainā€™t happening
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've heard it suggested that certain aspects of the R v W decision provided a bulwark against the possibility of universal forced vaccinations, and that this could be why the deep state may have green lighted the overturning of R v W, i.e., to clear the legal path for that.

I was trying to put that together myself.
Iā€™ve always said you can win both Houses and the Presidency but The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay can stall longer than Imagine till the Marxist Win Again..

Iā€™ve also said you can win both Houses and the Presidency and the Marxist will still be there waiting for another turn at Institutional Destruction of this Country..
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Originally Posted by RUM7
Abortion is evil.
Abortion is murder.

There is not a more just cause to fight for.
There is not a bigger evil on this earth.

If we won't stand up for innocent children then what will we ever be willing to stand for?

^^^^^ AMEN! ^^^^^
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/03/22
Oh boy, well I am going to put a target on myself. And Iā€™ll be offline for a while when you respond because I am busy this evening. .

Abortion is evil. I hate it. A woman should not get pregnant when she doesnā€™t want to. She can choose to have protected sex or no sex at all. Plenty of people (women included) are pigs. I bet you have seen some of those pigs post on this forum.

In regards to rape or incest, That should be between the woman and God. Who are the rest of us to inject ourselves into it? What if it was your wife or daughter or sister or niece? Think she should carry the spawn of her rapist? And then take care of it? You take care of it? Think hard about that.

I recall reading something from Freakonimics a number of years ago that said the reduction violent crime in the 1990s was due to the legalization of abortion in the 1970s. A lot of kids werenā€™t born to parents that shouldnā€™t have been parents.

If we outlaw abortion today, we should expect skyrocketing crime in about 15 years time. That is a really sh*tty point of view. Can you deny it? Some kids would turn out exceptional. How about most? It is truly evil.

I hate to say it, but mostly the people having abortions are our enemy. The kids arenā€™t, but they probably would be.

Huuuuuhh, the root problem of abortion is not
Sorry missed the final line. The root problem of abortion is not the killing of babies. The problem is creating babies outside of Godā€™s law.

Yet over the past 2+ years that proved to NOT be the case. In fact those same type of militant pro-abortion liberals were the most likely ones to accost accost you for not wearing a mask or force you under threat of financial, personal, social, etc ruin. RvW did NOTHING to benefit body-autonomyā€¦.I thought it would and told my wife in 2020 that I thought it would be ironic if RvW wound up benefiting conservatives AND the Constitution by reaffirming MY BODY MY CHOICE but nothingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦crickets!

It most definitely did NOT serve as a bulwark against forced vaccinations or extreme government overreach or wide spread intentional HIPPA violations. RvW only served the left to the extent that the left wanted it to.

Yet over the past 2+ years that proved to NOT be the case. In fact those same type of militant pro-abortion liberals were the most likely ones to accost accost you for not wearing a mask or force you under threat of financial, personal, social, etc ruin. RvW did NOTHING to benefit body-autonomyā€¦.I thought it would and told my wife in 2020 that I thought it would be ironic if RvW wound up benefiting conservatives AND the Constitution by reaffirming MY BODY MY CHOICE but nothingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦crickets!

It most definitely did NOT serve as a bulwark against forced vaccinations or extreme government overreach or wide spread intentional HIPPA violations. RvW only served the left to the extent that the left wanted it to.

Helluva point there, Aces. Just proves the evil, depravity, and cunning of our enemy.
Slope77, You wonā€™t get flamed from me for stating truth. Itā€™s sad but humans can sure find ways to ruin a good thing. I abhor abortion but I try to stay consistent in that I donā€™t believe the federal government has any say in the matter, at best itā€™s a state issue, at worst itā€™ll be something youā€™ll answer for one day if you havenā€™t gotten right with the Lord for killing one of his children.
I completely agree. The older I get the less I value compliance with the laws of man vs the Laws of God.

Iā€™m not going full tinfoil, but I suspect that eventually the country will split or have one heck of a civil war. Neither side will be 100% correct. Pick your poison. Lesser of two evils.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
This wouldn't outlaw abortion, which I wish they would do but that's just me.

It would just give states the rights to decide. People can cross state lines to murder a kid.

Part that makes me laugh is the way liberals are reacting. You would think musk just bought SCOTUS....
Posted By: 79S Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
In the end i guess planned parenthood will have to get money from the states?? Or do federal dollars keep going to planned parenthood??
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Take MI for example, we have a state law on the books that bans abortion. It's basically sitting idle, but still there, if roe v Wade is overturned state law kicks in. Ole stretch the gretch is beside herself.

Well, weā€™ve proven the uketard-covtard connection. Would make sense if they are pro-abortion.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Kinda funny it happened on Bidenā€™s watch.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Well, weā€™ve proven the uketard-covtard connection. Would make sense if they are pro-abortion.

You know it. Pro-abortion, pro-vax, masker, anti-free speech, politically correct. Mentally ill filth.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

That sums it up. It's going to survive but the Supremes are going to give it to the States so Congress can't screw it up.

kwg
Posted By: Peddler Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
The Left is now saying this will destroy Democracy lol. I mean nothing destroys Democracy more than, let's say, letting the people vote on an issue, as opposed to shoving it down their throats. Can't make this schit up.
Posted By: Peddler Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
How long before AOC or some other Lefty nutjob claims this opens the door to making slavery legal?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
BGG, Theyā€™re sheep and sheep do what sheep doā€¦.they follow the other sheep and go along without thinking for themselves. You get a much warmer reception just about anywhere if you support fetal murder than if you believe that our children are our most precious commodities and we oppose killing them. By supporting fetal murder you (not you personally šŸ˜) virtue signal how caring and inclusive and progressive you are. Whereas if you believe our children are precious and should not be murdered you are displaying misogyny and supremacy and narrow mindedness, no doubt a product of white privilege.

Iā€™ve just come to say yepā€¦..and keep on doing and believing and behaving MY wayā€¦.woof woof. šŸ˜
A nationā€™s way to redemption is not laid down by the governmentā€™s mandate of propriety, but rather the peopleā€™s revulsion of evil.

Slope
In other words, you can make a lot of laws, but things wonā€™t get better until you change peoplesā€™ hearts.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
I mean really, how hard did they have to twist the due process clause of the 14th amendment to figure it applied to abortion?
Posted By: blanket Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Joe needs to ask the pope again
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by blanket
Joe needs to ask the pope again

Hahaha!

Yep.

Use the red phone.
Posted By: 79S Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
I like to think if the SCJ in 1973 could see today, what abortion has morphed into a multi billion dollar business and these other states pushing the envelope on when a women can get an abortion. They probably rethink their decision..
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Wait. They're women again? Last week they weren't, but now they are. Confusing.
Posted By: akrange Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
I will not be guided by the Whims of
ā€œWe the Peopleā€..
Dumbware Finest .. Yesterday..
Ya better be makā€™n a List and Chechens it Twice ..
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
When do the riots and looting start? There's nothing good on TV right now. Maybe the Retard Brigade will burn down their own cities again.
Posted By: jaytee Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Originally Posted by Peddler

Another issue in play is a fear of losing support among women. The Democrats have been playing a losing hand supporting school boards over mothers. Going into the election season, they need to make the Republicans out to be women haters again.

As much as I hate to say it, if RvW is overturned it will not be good for the republican party. At least not in the short term. This will be a HUGE rallying cry for the dems and I fear it will definitely have an impact on the mid terms and 2024 and it will not be in the favor of the right.!
Ramzpaul has some interesting things to say about it.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Abortion will not be illegal except in some states. Wait for it, some of the states will provide airfare and hotel rooms.

I think a wonderful solution would be to offer these ladies a laparoscopic tubal ligation and two $100 bills for choosing that option in addition to the abortion that we have no power to prohibit.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Roe, Roe, Roe your wench.........
Posted By: akrange Re: Roe v Wade overturned? - 05/04/22
Most of the People in Dumbware think thatā€™s how the Illegals get into this Country..
Roe Across or Wade Across ..
© 24hourcampfire