Home
Who started that nonsense?
God dummy.
Sell your chinchilla coat and buy a gat.
I dont have a cloak to sell and there are no sword dealers so just figure cash and a gunshop will have to do.
Don't feed the troll
Did you ask to be put here? I sure as hell didn't. As far as I know we all got here the same way so I'm curious who the hell anyone else is to tell me what I can or can't do or own as long as I'm minding my own business. I didn't agree to terms or conditions before or after getting here either.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Yeah, and free speech and religion...
...inalienable rights bestowed upon us by our Creator!
Our GOD given Constitution kept Bidet ftom getting his mask and Vax mandates and kept the Cabal from shutting down our highways and total lockdown and from starving and having total anarchy so the NWO could institute their Economic Reset.

It kept us from going through what Australia and others are going through.

It will have Gitmo trials running too.
You live in the wrong country. God started the nonsense, the founders acknowledged it. Glad to help.
If you want to research it, look up "natural rights."
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
A group of men who had gathered together in Philadelphia in mid-1776?

56 men signed The Declaration of Independence to get the ball rolling and the rest, as they say, is history.

CT - 4
DE - 3
GA - 3
MA - 5
MD - 4
NC - 3
NH - 3
NJ - 5
NY - 4
PA - 9
RI - 2
SC - 4
VA - 7
It's Not a federal constitutional right.
Self defense existed long before the federal constitution was amended to include the second article which some of us are familiar.
Self defense is given by God as a responsibility to His people. I can give a bunch of examples. Old Testament And New.
BTW, the right is not restricted to use of firearms.

God said so and I believe it.
Those who don't believe that are welcome to be as defenseless as they please.
SACharle ...are you even an American?....I think not
Maybe Charleston Heston playing Moses. He was bigtime in the NRA and tried to sneak that line in but those liberal commie hollywood types wouldn't allow it.
What gives another person the right to tell me I can’t own one?
Or a hammer, truck, gasoline and matches or any other useful thing that could be used to kill a bunch of people if you’re a psychopath.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Did you ask to be put here? I sure as hell didn't. As far as I know we all got here the same way so I'm curious who the hell anyone else is to tell me what I can or can't do or own as long as I'm minding my own business. I didn't agree to terms or conditions before or after getting here either.
Exactly.

What SA really wants is to have a tyranny of the majority with no enshrined individual rights.

SA has a “gun” but rumor is that it doesn’t work. He knows that nobody is coming for his.
Well, dumbass, first you have to admit that there's something much bigger than yourself. Then maybe we can talk.
and if I ever see you you might be able to meet them both.
The founders had just beaten King George and thrown off the yoke of tyranny. The only way they were able to do this was because the citizens owned firearms. The founders wanted to ensure that citizens would be able to fight their government if it became a tyranny so they wrote the 2nd amendment to ensure that citizens would be able to keep and bear arms.

The 2nd amendment is the reason why the USA has never succumbed to tyranny. The Dems utopia is a fascist tyranny just like that in Nazi Germany, the USSR and Venezuela. They know that they will never be able to establish their utopia unless they eliminate the citizens right to keep and bear arms. That’s why they always seek gun control. Now they call for banning semiautomatic rifles and if they get their way their next target will be all semiautomatic pistols and eventually it will be all firearms.

You progressive fascists have a long history of violating peoples civil rights. It started when you fought to keep black people in chains, the kept blacks as second class citizens and now you want to violate the civil rights of all Americans by neutering the 2nd amendment. It’s sickening how you lie and cheat and teach our children to be racists.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

You progressive fascists have a long history of violating peoples civil rights. It started when you fought to keep black people in chains, the kept blacks as second class citizens and now you want to violate the civil rights of all Americans by neutering the 2nd amendment. It’s sickening how you lie and cheat and teach our children to be racists.

Well said, Conrad. Moron Charlie couldn't keep up with you were if you were on the ground crawling.
Criminals have no doubt on this issue.
Can’t have just one
Posted By: TF49 Re: God given right to own a gun. - 05/30/22
Originally Posted by hookeye
I dont have a cloak to sell and there are no sword dealers so just figure cash and a gunshop will have to do.

Correct….. and when Peter was defending Jesus and cut off that guy’s ear, Jesus did not rebuke his ownership of the sword…nor the use of it… Jesus did not want nor need Peter’s defense….Peter’s act was “in the way” and Peter was in effect told to “stand down.”

The Bible reference to “those who draw (live) by the sword will die by the sword” is a reference to using arms in an unjust manner.
And SA Cuck gargles again!
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Self defense existed long before the federal constitution was amended to include the second article which some of us are familiar.
Self defense is given by God as a responsibility to His people. I can give a bunch of examples. Old Testament And New.

it is in fact a constitutional right to own a gun, but then you have a habit of being wrong.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

it is in fact a constitutional right to own a gun, but then you have a habit of being wrong.
No, I have a habit of disagreeing with you.

The federal and my state constitutions never granted me any rights. To say that they do is a misunderstanding of the purpose of the bills of rights aka amendments.
What about the people born prior to the document that you trust in as the source of such?
Was everyone in history doomed to be the victims of the whims of every invader, murderer, or tyrant?

God is the Creator and it is He Who gave rights and law of rights and violations to all matters of concern.
He established the rights to defend self and family.
He gave property ownership rights, rights to marriage and family matters....on and on.

The federal Bill of Rights acknowledged restrictions upon gt.
It acknowledged a few of the rights that were important to some of the signers. As such it supposed to provide some legal protections. It came close to not being ratified.
Had it not been, would we be with no rights?
^^^^^HE’S A FRAUD!!^^^^^

Don’t have the .gif handy. 🖕🖕🖕
fender bender looks more appropriate with his Bitem gif.
He and the forum gaytheists should all wear that image with pride. He, like the gaytheists don't even want to be reminded of God.

I have rights and I know Who they came from.

Correct. You have the right - and obligation - to piss off.

Thanks.
Thank goodness you don't believe you have a right to life.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yep
BINGO! You nailed it sir.
fender bender looks more appropriate with his Bitem gif.
He and the forum gaytheists should all wear that image with pride. He, like the gaytheists don't even want to be reminded of God.

Fuqk you and Charlie, two biggest dick suckers on the Fire. You deserve to be as crippled as him.
Posted By: efw Re: God given right to own a gun. - 06/01/22
I guess if you’re a leftist who thinks God is nonsense the OP’s comment makes sense.

Of course the nonsensical is when someone who doesn’t believe in God claims to have said right. That’s a head scratcher.

Even the OP knows it’s not a right to own a gun it’s a right to defend one’s life and that of his family from harm. A gun is the best way to do that and the FFs knew it so they wrote 2A.

At this point in our culture we’re feeding on the bones of the corpse of western tradition and they’re pretty near bare.
Posted By: efw Re: God given right to own a gun. - 06/01/22

Superior firepower and the willingness to use it to stop you.

That’s why the FFs invoked the Creator… to remind those with said power that even they answer to someone.

Now that we’ve chosen to forget that central point, we’re paying the price.

Either God is God or government fills the vacuum.
© 24hourcampfire