Home
Posted By: STRSWilson Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
WTF? She's as bat$hit crazy as OAC and the Squad. What is wrong with the electorate that keeps these folks in Washington?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eat-fake-meat-grows-peach-tree-dish.html

I really never paid any attention to her as I thought she's toast the next election cycle. Boy was I wrong. She terrifyingly stupid.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
I still like Marge.
She makes progrohomopedo heads explode.
Go Marge! call it what ever you like Sweethreart, as long as it pisses off the left.

Oh and FJB!
Posted By: akrange Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Didn’t Pfizer CEO just say at Davos they will have a pill that will monitor your Bodies Function and send that Data to a Source Point..
That means Very Soon ..
Petri dish, peach tree dish so fuggin what. I’d still take her over any democrat or 99% plus Republicans in Congress. Understanding and following the US Constitution should be a Congresspersons primary job and she does that better than most.
STRSWilson……😂
Thanks for the heads up
You from Ga.too 😂
WTF reads the Daily Mail😂
Speech two text. Sea how that works?

Not always correct.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
If you watch the video, she says peach tree. It wasn't voice to text.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Yeah you brilliant guys from Georgia have it all figured out by re-electing Kemp and Rat you've cut your nuts off.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
So ranting about fake meat from Bill Gates is normal?

I guess that's hot topic big stuff in North Georgia. Who knew...
Posted By: akrange Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Take the Pill Ole Boy..
Posted By: smokepole Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
When did you poop, the govt wants to know.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Look at her record on votes.
That's all that really matters.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Look at her record on votes.
That's all that really matters.

+1
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Yeah...much better to vote in someone who knows exactly what a petri dish is and want to force you to get your sustenance from one.

Go for it.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
MTG for Speaker of the House.... come November.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
A hit piece with no substance. Typical Prog BS.

Progs won't say schitt about the totally stupid things Nancy has said, but conservative reps pile on when one of ours is wrong about the smallest thing, like potato. Now I ask "Who's the dumb MFer?"
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Creepy Bill Gates Threw Millions at New Technology of Under-Skin Nanoparticle QR Code, to be Scanned by Smartphones

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...anoparticle-qr-code-scanned-smartphones/
World Health Organization “Global Pandemic Treaty” Includes Plan For Mandatory, Universal Digital Passport and ID System

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...atory-universal-digital-passport-system/
Alibaba President Shares at the World Economic Forum on Carbon Footprint Tracker Technology for Individuals

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ootprint-tracker-technology-individuals/
Posted By: slumlord Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by akrange
Didn’t Pfizer CEO just say at Davos they will have a pill that will monitor your Bodies Function and send that Data to a Source Point..
That means Very Soon ..
Wow!!

I need to lissen to the Happy Crapper more. He is all into this 5-G nano particle tech. 🦸‍♀️

I should hang onto Alex Jones’ ballsack more often too. 💀🤣☠️
Well she might be bat sht crazy but shes the right bat sht crazy.
Meanwhile the press totally ignores identical gaffes done by our liberal so called "Leaders".

MTG still has about twenty IQ points on the current occupant of the White House.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Kamala can talk for 20 mins and not say more than 20 different words just in a circle
Posted By: philgood80 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
There’s a bathroom on the right. So I hear.

Yep, She terribly mixed up sounds and used incorrect words.

But I doubt she thinks Guam will tip over. Plus she isn’t trying to destroy the nation.
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Another DC dummy. Virtue signaling empty suit, just like all the others.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Let's see. Wilson don't like Trump and don't like MTG and was up Kemp and Ratburger's butts. My scumbag detector is pegging.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
WTF? She's as bat$hit crazy as OAC and the Squad. What is wrong with the electorate that keeps these folks in Washington?
I really never paid any attention to her as I thought she's toast the next election cycle. Boy was I wrong. She terrifyingly stupid.
Have you considered the plausible possibility that she may be good at employing Malapropisms to stimulate gullible critics?
Posted By: reivertom Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
She is right. Listen to what the WEF billionaires are saying. They used to try to hide their intentions, but now just say it out loud. Gates, Schwab, Soros, et al, want us to eat bugs and they want to monitor everything we do to limit our "Carbon Footprint". They said it during their Davos conference.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
We as a country need more like her she's not trying to destroy our country like the sick and evil Democrat party.
Posted By: rte Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by RJY66
Let's see. Wilson don't like Trump and don't like MTG and was up Kemp and Ratburger's butts. My scumbag detector is pegging.

I don't see where Wilson has supported anything considered even remotely conservative.

The smell of a troll is becoming a stench.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by CCCC
Have you considered the plausible possibility that she may be good at employing Malapropisms to stimulate gullible critics?
Or simply misspoke.

Yawn.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
I've heard MTG interviewed a number of times and don't find her crazy. She is outspoken and likes to call out the Left. The media seems to do to her what they did to Trump on a regular basis: they misquote what she says and then attack her based on the misquotes. I haven't listened to this particular comment but that's what I've noticed in other instances.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Just 3 hairs short from a baboon.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

MTG could whip your azz with two legs tied behind her back
She scares the piss out of weakass bolshies
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
I love MTG. She is FAR better than the Democrats or RINOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Well, if Bill gates wants to know when I go to the bathroom, he can hide in my commode looking up with his mouth wide open the next time I take a dump. Bon appetit Bill.
Paul B.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22

Maybe you can get a DNA sample from her for a chromosonal upgrade, Suckychucky.

You must be thinking about your DemoRat Heroes Maxine Waters and Mooshell Obama.
Here’s a picture of them together: 🦍🦍
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
So ranting about fake meat from Bill Gates is normal?

I guess that's hot topic big stuff in North Georgia. Who knew...

So your into fake meat, sound gross but I don't care what you eat.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
While I dont think anyone is going to equate MTG or Boebert for that matter with being geniuses, BUT the 2 of them are absolutely on the right side when it comes to the cluster phugg that is our Congress. They both appear to actual care about the Constitution and consistantly vote unapologetically conservative. Neither shy away from the negative attacks that come with not brainlessly following the swamp.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I still like Marge.
She makes progrohomopedo heads explode.
Go Marge! call it what ever you like Sweethreart, as long as it pisses off the left.

Oh and FJB!

Me too...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
If the left hates her I probably want her.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by Raeford

MTG could whip your azz with two legs tied behind her back
Sounds interesting.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Marjorie Taylor Green - 05/31/22
Originally Posted by RJY66

Let's see. I am a conservative Libertarian. Therefore, I believe that government is the problem and that includes both the democrats and Republicans. The Republicans are certainly the better party, however, they have plenty of warts and are equally guilty of pissing away taxpay dollars on their pet projects while lining their pockets. The GOP did nothing to correct Obamacare after six years of screaming about it and they spent like drunken democrats the last time they were in power. So I'm not 100% in love with them.

I do not pray at the Trump alter. Loved his economic policies (get government out of the way) however, he is a man child and spent most of his time bickering with the media when he should have been spending his time doing the work. He lost the election because he did not appeal to moderates and independents. All he had to do was do the work and STFU, but he couldn't so he lost.

In regards to Kemp, if you think Perdue was the answer, then you don't understand Georgia politics. Regardless of what Trump says, Perdue is a disaster and the vast majority of Georgians figured that out.

Didn't vote for Raffensperger as he was derelict in his duties and I didn't vote for Carr for the same reason.

And in closing, I have not seen one democrat that I would consider voting for so until there is a solid Conservative Constitutionalist third party, I will continue to vote GOP while holding my nose.

Hope that clears up the confusion.
© 24hourcampfire